Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:02 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
That was such an awesome game. Lynn really deserved the money!

And yeah, i was shocked at the no deal...although i would have gone on myself.

SrWilson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:27 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Great game today I enjoyed it emmencly and she showed grit and was rewarded for it :-D Enjoy 50k.

Her no deal wasnt shocking to me it was just smart!!

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Power5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

basicasic wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
What's a Wakeyist?

put simply - a no-dealer (and we're an endangered species on this forum)

Amazing how forums develop a language of their own, I guess there's a few terms like this which are used regularly on here but anyone from outside would have no idea what we were on about!

As for the "endangered species" bit, I haven't seen anyone post on here yet who didn't enjoy that one, or Maria's for that matter!

beaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:10 pm    Author: beaker    Post subject:

Why has Jenny been replaced? Hope she'll be back after the Summer break. My fantasy older woman she was!!! :-D

GAC1984

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject:

Well Done Lynn!

Fantastic Game! one of the best shows ever.

Enjoy £50,000.

Very Well Done!

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:42 pm    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject:

beaker wrote:
Why has Jenny been replaced?

She's sick, apparantly, as was Enid. I think they'll be back though.

Well done Lynn, what an amazing game. I was fully expecting her to deal early. Has anyone got a picture of Noel's face when she declined £17,499?! Classic! 3 fab games in a row, I don't envy the person playing tomorrow.

Dusty Bin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:29 am    Author: Dusty Bin    Post subject:

CrazyChair wrote:
beaker wrote:
Why has Jenny been replaced?

She's sick, apparantly, as was Enid. I think they'll be back though.

Well done Lynn, what an amazing game. I was fully expecting her to deal early. Has anyone got a picture of Noel's face when she declined £17,499?! Classic! 3 fab games in a row, I don't envy the person playing tomorrow.

You're right about not wanting to play today (Friday), especially as Brian must be due up soon and he's had the biggie twice recently.

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:35 am    Author: James1978    Post subject:

OF ALL THE GAMES TO MISS!!!!

Just seen the last 10 mins on YouTube - gosh, that was a brave no-deal at £17,499! It was definitely a brave and not a stupid decision - John G was offered £7,501 more with only the £1k there instead of the £5k, and Mad Paul turned down the same offer with no £5k there, so she did have some potential gain even if she hadn't kept both the biggies there.

And it was funny Noel acting all disappointed that she "only" got 50k at the end - I don't think I'd have cared two hoots! But great that she took the box, unlike Lance!

And also kind of appropriate that the "decent winnings from taking the box drought" ends with the same amount that started it with Barry! :)

Well done Lynn!!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

suszie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 am    Author: suszie    Post subject:

I did notice that noel did look disappointed when he revealed it, plus the other players seems a tad disappointed aswell, but hey it £50,000. i would imagine if the £75,000 was shown the players would have been a bit louder than they were. It was like noel had just opened a £5,000 box instead of the £50,000.

I do like when they get rewarded for there bravery, but it is always the case of i have no dealed and the lower amount will be in my box, opposed to lance and doug, who dealt and had the higher amount.

Another thing i notice, is all the player seem to say, I would no deal but for you i think you should deal, oh god where they proven wrong, well done Lynn, its the women having the courage and its paying off.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:01 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Very tense game and quite a contrast to the previous day's game of Igor winning 2p! I did not expect Lynn to no deal the £17,499 and was quite surprised at Noel's reaction - back in March, he'd have been all "Thank you, that's what I expected, you'll be true to yourself if it all goes wrong!" but it was nice to see him reacting shocked at somebody no dealing for a change.

I couldn't believe it when all the low numbers went to leave the £50k and £75k as the final two - really well done Lynn, obviously luck was shining on you on that day! Let's hope that the season can end on yet another high win - after weeks of low wins and poor, disappointing games, three classics (all for different reasons!) come along in a row!

Well done Lynn and enjoy the money.

Zeddie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:12 pm    Author: Zeddie    Post subject:

Another member for the greatest club ever! The £50,000 club! Well done Lynn, you were brilliant! :D

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]