Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:07 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:07 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SrWilson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:22 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Warnings: 0
So it was Igor who was mr 2p! Unlucky game all the way to the bitter end but the Deal was GENIOUS though :D hes in the hall of fame and in a elite exclusive club.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:30 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Well done Igor, disappointing it wasn't more money,
but at least you're in the hall of fame for winning 2p and breaking
Geordie's record! :D

Billy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Erm...well, there's a bit of a contrast to Maria's!

Someone dealing at 2p was sadly spoiled many months back, I remember as far back as Derek's game watching it and wondering whether it would be him (then I thought it'd be Jeff, then Stephen, then Craig...). Had no idea it'd be Igor, though, but as with most other games over the past two months, the longer those two amounts were still there the more I wondered.

I'm in two minds over the deal...on one hand it's legendary, on the other, we'll never, ever, ever see it beaten ever, which takes the fun out of it a bit. Unless they re-introduce half pennies, of course! Entertaining game, though, and a congratulations to Igor for entering the Hall of Fame with a win that'll never be beaten!

Mental Mickey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm    Author: Mental Mickey    Post subject:

Location: Secret lair inside a hollowed-out volcano somewhere near Preston
Complete respect to Igor on that genius 2p deal! :smt023

:gimme: :beer:

If you need Geordie's telephone number for the free beer(s) that are on offer then send me a PM! :lol:

The first game I've seen in it's entirety from start to finish in nearly two months and it had to be this one. The gods were truly smiling on me today. Brilliant. Not for Igor obviously, but as a Russian he should be able to hold his booze and take on Geordie in a Vodka drinking contest! What a guy to lose his record to, and it can only be equalled, never beaten!

The only sad thing is that unlike Geordie he lost out on the deal and could have had 8p more if he'd dealt!

I think we should all as a forum chip into a fund for the "Igor Highland Tour" and get him a ticket to Inverness ASAP to get his winnings !! :-D

Favourite contestants:

50 Shows Lucy, £20 Gerry

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:42 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

LOL!

But that Russian break intro might bring another controversy to the forum...we'll see.

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:11 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

I should have known that the 2p game would be accompanied with Box 6 at the table - 6 to me is like 3 to Wakey. ;-)

Anyway, what a great guy Igor was for taking it all on the chin and for having the sense of humour to be able to do that! I knew that this was the game when the £100k went, and I'm glad that at least it wasn't in a game with any attractive offers or being a box away from one, like 1p Trevor (he may have got offered something like 8-9k if the 100k stayed till the deal of 5)!

People who play the day after huge wins seem completely cursed - I think Sheran did the best of a post-75k+ win!

However, I don't think now anyone will be able to deal for a joke amount - sure, £20 was easily beatable, but as 2p isn't (well, someone could deal for 1p!), becuase nothing could match Igor's deal. I can't see him offering to buy drinks for anyone who deals for less either! ;-)

I can picture the scene in the Geordie Gerry household as well! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Hodgmeister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Author: Hodgmeister    Post subject: Lowest deals ever and offers

GREAT DEAL IGOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEND THE MONEY WISELY!
Yes, he has a great sense of humour dealing at 2p.
That beats 2 records:
Sally's lowest ever offer and Gerry's lowest ever deal. :!:

Louise_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:14 pm    Author: Louise_    Post subject:

Such a sweet sweet guy - commisserations to you Igor.

Hodgmeister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: Hodgmeister    Post subject: Contestants introducing breaks

I think I need to learn some new languages. :lol: The few foreign contestants that were on recently are introducing their breaks in their own language!
EG.
Igor (in russian)
Usha (indian I think)

Hodgmeister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Author: Hodgmeister    Post subject: Re: Contestants introducing breaks

[quote="Hodgmeister"]I think I need to learn some new languages. :lol: The few foreign contestants that were on recently are introducing their breaks in their own language!
EG.
Igor (in russian)
Usha (indian I think)[/quote]
I'm looking forward to the next game!
4 more shows to go until the summer break!

redrum666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:21 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject: Re: Lowest deals ever and offers
Permanently Banned

Hodgmeister wrote:
GREAT DEAL IGOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEND THE MONEY WISELY!
Yes, he has a great sense of humour dealing at 2p.
That beats 2 records:
Sally's lowest ever offer and Gerry's lowest ever deal. :!:

The lowest ever offer was Christmas Rachel's who was offered 12p

And, box 6 has always been my favourite box and it just gets more controversial- 2 1p wins, 2 10p wins, 2 times on the table but not won and the only £250,000 win! Unbelievable. I love it!

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Well... congratulations Igor on your 2p and 2 pints! Hope someone can put him in touch with Geordie... I think Igor should offer a lifetime supply of vodka if anyone ever beats - or even equals - that record!

I've known this game was coming up for a long time, though didn't know who or exactly when it would be, apart from that the player was male and soon after Mike played! At least he took it well and it was never a big money game where big risks had to be taken, a first offer peak after the way he started says it all about the game. Hope Maria didn't use up all the final week's luck in one go, otherwise we may have a finish rather like last year!

CornishDevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 pm    Author: CornishDevil    Post subject:

Well he seemed to have a good time so guess thats what counts :D But shame he didn't get more than 2p :/ Never mind :d was gona be hard to follow from yesterdays £75,000 :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:09 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

well.....what a game. So he was the 2p winner EVERYBODY was talking about....and i think you'd be stupid not to have some fun in that position, and make a few jokes

only a reckless gambler rejects 2p :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:26 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Contestants introducing breaks

Hodgmeister wrote:
Hodgmeister wrote:
I think I need to learn some new languages. :lol: The few foreign contestants that were on recently are introducing their breaks in their own language!
EG.
Igor (in russian)
Usha (indian I think)

I'm looking forward to the next game!
4 more shows to go until the summer break!

I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to boost your post count, and make useful posts, rather than posting your useless facts.

I feel the need to bring this thread back to the top of the forum through the flood of rubbish posts.

And I'm glad Igor took it that way in the end, it would have been horrible if it had been a sudden crash from a strong position, but this game never really got going.

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:36 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

I also knew about this for a while (there being a 2p winner) but had no idea it was Igor!

Well done on such a unique win!

johnr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:48 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject:

I'm sorry but Igor can't have the free pints...

You need to add on the £250 (Or was it £500?) he got the other week :D

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:55 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

I knew about a 2p win a while ago, but I didn't know who won it. The big money was never there today, but at least Igor's in the Hall of Fame.

Mummy Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: Mummy Michelle    Post subject:

You should have asked for the lucky hat...LOL Ok maybe not! :?

bb67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:57 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject:

One of the most unlucky dond games that i have seen in a long time, at least there isn't a 12th member of the 1p club!

Real shame

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]