Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2 posts ] 

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:22 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: France A Prendre Ou A Laisser 2004 Episode 1

Warnings: 0
I said i would do this during the days without current episodes of deal or no deal, i make a recap of episode from 2004 !

So tonight i'm doing the recap of the first episode (a french youtuber put the 7 first episodes)

The rules were a bit different, different boards, 22 boxes, no box 23 or 25, low amounts are in blue, medium in yellow, good amounts in red, for avoid confusion all good amounts are gonna be reds !

Arthur (french host in 2004) ask a question, and every contestant able to give a good answer can have a shot to be choose for play.

The contestant of the day is Delphine from french region "Provence-Alpes côte d'Azur" (they wouldn't be able to do this since regions are entirely different today :P ) She is 22, and she is a nurse. Arthur asks her if she is a gambler she says yes, but she is not superstitious, she have a lucky charm : A shark tooth

Arthur explains to her the rules since it's episode 1

Board

1p
JOKE PRIZE 1
50p
£1
£5
JOKE PRIZE 2
£20
JOKE PRIZE 3
£100
£250
£500
£1,000
£5,000
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
£25,000
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000
£500,000 (£1000-25,000 are yellow, and the power 5 is red)

Box 12 : Région "centre" £25,000 Arthur explains her it means she doesn't have 25k in her box

Arthur asks her if she have lucky number, she says 7,4,13

Box 20 : Région "Pays de La Loire" (my region :p) Joke Prize 2

Box 2 : Région "Lorraine" £100,000 Arthur says ouch, it's a lot of money, but there is still a lot of money on the board

Box 16 : Région "Ile de France" 50p

Arthur says she is doing the '"yo-yo" a little a big a little a big

Box 14 Région "Basse Normandie" £250 Arthur says it's good, she needs to focus on blue and get rid of the joke prize

Box 4 : Région "Bretagne" 1p

Arthur says it's good

First phone call : Arthur explains it's the banker, and he is gonna make offers depending of what the board is :

BANKER'S OFFER 

SWAP

Delphine plays with Box 3, Arthur asks her if she like number 3 or not, and how she feels the box. She says she doesn't feel anything in particular, she wants to swap, Arthur tells her she might have £500,000. She asks if she is gonna be able to swap it later on, Arthur says maybe, Delphine says she is gonna keep 3 a little bit longer in this case.

Delphine says NO SWAP

3 boxes to open right now !

Box 22 : Région "Limousin" £500,000 :( Death funeral music

Arthur asks her if she wanted to swap 3 for 22 Delphine says no, Arthur says No regrets in this case !

Box 19 : Région "Champagne Ardenne" £50,000

Arthur says she needs to think about happy moments of her life, key number, dates and so on

Box 10 : Région "Auvergne" £100

Phone call : Arthur speaks to the banker, and says she flipped the game in a good way (6 blues for 7 reds), he says he doesn't wish him good year :shock:

BANKER'S OFFER

£18,000

Delphine says the banker is not very generous :shock: (Only 3 boxes above it : 20k/75k/250k the rest is below so i would deal this)

Delphine says she wants to build a house, £18,000 would buy a car for her. Arthur tells her to think about it. Delphine says she is here for play so she says NO DEAL

Box 18 : Région "Picardie" £20,000 Arthur says it's ok since she no dealt £18,000

Box 5 : Région "Alsace" £250,000 Arthur says sharks are swimming around their raft, he reminds only 1 box is above the last offer. Arthur says maybe she plays with everybody's nerves and maybe she have the 75k box. He says she needs to not overthink and goes with her guts

Box 8 : Région "Languedoc Roussillon" £1

Phone Call : Arthur says they are not in a good position : the board is 5 blues 5 reds, with only 75k above the last offer, the 9 others box are 15k or less. Arthur says to the banker he is very disgusting

BANKER'S OFFER

£3,000

Audience screams boooooooooooh, Delphine says he wants to abuse to the situation, she speaks to the banker and told him his proposition sucks before ending the call :shock:

Arthur told her to not going home with a joke prize, because everybody would taunt her in this case

Box 17 : Région "Rhone-Alpes" £10,000

Box 1 : Région "Bourgogne" £1,000 Arthur says it's ok, but she needs to be careful, there are more blues than red, she doesn't have the right to do more mistakes

Box 9 : Région "Haute-normandie" £15,000 :( Arthur says he is very worried now, since she no dealt 18k

Board : 5 blues/5,000/75,000

Phone call : Arthur says i hope you are jocking to the banker, he says to Delphine he doesn't even want to tell Delphine the offer

BANKER'S OFFER

£2,000

Arthur says there are only 2 boxes above the offer, the rest of the board is equal or below at £500
The audience screams her "GO ON". Delphine says NO DEAL

Delphine says at this point she should just go on. She doesn't want to open 13 because it's her department

Box 21 : Région "Midi Pyrénées" £20

Box 11 : Région "Corse" Joke Prize 3 Arthur screams YES YES YES, i'm happy, audience is screaming Delphine's name

Box 6 : Région "Franche Comté" £5 Arthur screams YES YES YES, you have now 1/4 shot to have the 75k

Phone Call : Arthur told to the banker he is blind in front of the board, he reminds him the board :

Joke Prize 1
£500
£5,000
£75,000

BANKER'S OFFER

£10,000

Audience is clapping, Arthur says it's half of the 18k offer, but she needs to think about it and think about the stats ! He tells her it's Deal or No Deal

Delphine wants to negociate, and ask for a bigger offer :shock:

Arthur asks her how much she wants

Delphine says "10k... why not 25k ?" :shock:

Arthur phones the banker and tells him "Delphine no deals your offer, and she would be happy to sell her box for 25,000"

The banker is laughing loudly, and Arthur says the banker usually never come back on offer.

Box 15 : Région "Aquitaine" £500 Arthur says it's better, he says she have 1 on 3 shot to go home with the £75,000, he wants to see the joke prize going now.

Delphine goes for 7 (lucky number)

Box 7 : Région "Poitou-Charentes" £5,000 Arthur screams YES before saying ouch ouch ouch ouch

Final 2

Joke Prize
£75,000

Phone Call : Arthur says they are very good and taunt the banker, then his face suddenly change. He asks him why he is doing that, he says to the banker "you are diabolic"

The offer is :

BANKER'S OFFER 

SWAP

Audience screams "Keep your box keep it"

Delphine says "destiny gave me that box, i'm gonna keep it"

Arthur asks her which box she wants to open beetween her box, or box 13 "Région Nord Pas de Calais"

Phone call again now :shock:

Some tense music, Arthur tells Delphine the banker wants make them crazy

BANKER'S OFFER

£37,500

Arthur says it's half of the £75,000 he says it's "240 000 F" in old french money, he says if the banker propose her so much money it's maybe because she had the 75k, it's either being sage or being passionate, either a Joke prize or 75k. Arthur says he is not good on statistics but a banker who offers so much money when he was so mean means he is bothered by Delphine's box.

Delphine says : DEAL

Delphine's winnings are £37,500

Arthur phones back the banker, for telling she deals the offer.

Arthur opens Delphine's box a little. Only him can see the amount. Audience screams "COME ON". Arthur reveals the content of Delphine's box : £75,000

Arthur screams it's not a problem it's awesome you are gonna share £37,500 with a lucky viewer, and says every contestant are gonna be back for tomorrow's show as long as they didn't play !

Ending credit.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:57 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: France A Prendre Ou A Laisser 2004 Episode 1

Warnings: 0
So I guess they didn't add the Joker box until a few months into the run. :ponder:

Interesting game there. With there being no previous precident for how this Banker acts I would Deal the €10,000, though knowing what I do now I would Deal the €18,000 second offer.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 2 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]