Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:27 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:27 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Most annoying thing about DOND at the moment?
"Blue, Blue, Blue" chanting 37%  37%  [ 12 ]
Noel's gambling attitude 25%  25%  [ 8 ]
Superstition/"psychic" stuff 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Too much silliness and loud/crazy contestants 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Inflated early offers 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Male/female contestants in "wrong" wing positions 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
No longer having a top prize that's never been won 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
It's not March 2006! 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Something else 12%  12%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 32

Power5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
It started at about that time, it seemed to really take off around Double Deal Week, then it went away for a while before returning in the games that were filmed around the time the original ones were broadcast - this time unfortunately it's become a permanent feature.

We've even heard "red red red" chants after the deal in at least one game recently, though that one hasn't really caught on yet - probably will in time... :roll:

Chris_M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:11 am    Author: Chris_M    Post subject:

You left out a MAJOR one - The FANS! :-D

Things like getting upset about where people stand and/or what sex they are is recognisable as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Anyone actually thinking that yelling BLUE at a red piece of paper will actually make it change colour. (add to that falling confetti and any other serious thinking that things are psychic and that there is good and bad luck and anything other than randomness)

Fans/Contestants getting way way way OTT with the emotion and friendship like they have known a person for all of their life. Again that suggests an healthy mental need.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:21 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Chris_M wrote:
Things like getting upset about where people stand and/or what sex they are is recognisable as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Coming from someone who is obsessed with Rich! ;) :lol: I have to admit I also find it rather odd how some people seem so concerned by wing positions - as long as there's a mix of males and females, etc. it doesn't bother me, although I'm sure I'd live with it even if there were groups of similar aged people or people of the same sex standing together... I think something which people should be more concerned about is the increasing amount of blue chanting - I'm sure they've raised the volume recently - that is something which makes me put the sound down! :? At least "inaccurate" wing positions don't make pointless noise like the blue chanting does... :?

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:49 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject:

Had to go for the blue chant as it's completely pointless and annoying

I mean, what's the point of it....It's not going to change the contents of the box especially if the £250k is in there.

It's like a never ending chain, once one of them starts they all start

Wanted to vote in the 'something else' part as well as I am not too keen on the 2 player games. Was never keen on 50k Jane's match as both she and daughter Kelly were both so obnoxious and big headed

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Chris_M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:29 pm    Author: Chris_M    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
Chris_M wrote:

Coming from someone who is obsessed with Rich! ;) :lol: ...

Damn I thought I was hiding it well. :-D

It's the jeans and the tops and the smile and the body and the [ADMIN EDIT: I think we get the idea!]

:-D

tr4962

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

im sick of the blue chants, they ought to be banned. they built up the atmosphere if its the last round. also now annoyingly they have sarted shouting red at the end. they did this for chantelle

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]