Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:22 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:22 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

Kevin_Ball

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:58 pm    Author: Kevin_Ball    Post subject: Previous Contestants

Warnings: 0
Hi All,

Would just like to know who all the past and present contestants are that post on here.

As i said yesterday, i have applied to be on the show and would like all of your stories from your experience both behind the scenes and on the show itself.

For example, some people say Noel Edmonds is an arrogant c**k off TV but others say he is down to earth - what is true?

Yours,

Mr Ball

LittleFrog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:00 am    Author: LittleFrog    Post subject:

I thought Noel seemed really nice when I was in the studio audience!

Sorry, I'll leave it to the contestants to post, but I'd stand up for Noel anyday, lol.

#1 Box 4 fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:19 am    Author: #1 Box 4 fan    Post subject:

Noel's a complete legend.

I remember a programme a few years ago where he entered a car for the Le Man 24 hours. He's a good sport. :smt023

Cazzie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:08 am    Author: Cazzie    Post subject:

Sorry I can't help you Kevin but just wanted to say good luck with your application :crossfingers:

Caz x

Arlette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:53 am    Author: Arlette    Post subject: past contestant

I enjoyed my time in Bristol, met some very nice people, I too will not hear a bad word against Noel Edmonds, he is a gentleman, and like most celebrities has to put up with good and bad press which sometimes is not easy to deal with. I don't know what he is like when he is not filming or working but what you see is not all an act. Thanks Noel and production crew for the way DOND has changed my life.

Gazza

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:34 pm    Author: Gazza    Post subject:

I second Arlette's comments.

I spent a long time filming, and everyday was amazing!!
The production team are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble.
Noel is a true STAR, not just a flavour of the month presenter.
He has real talent. And he is a top bloke too!!

To anyone applying, or any of the sucessful applicants, you will have the time of your lives. Enjoy it.

And good luck!!! :D

jonny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:00 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject:

noel is a nice enough guy, but some of the things he says are just corny...

what's annoying is that most of them simply ARE NOT TRUE! to marcus...'we've NEVER had the power 4 in at this stage of the game'. lie!!
to barbara 'we've never had an all blue opening round'. lie!!

and then today he goes and says 'some people call it the red box club, others call it an entertainment drama'. nope, that's just your names for it, noel! ;)

but as much as he annoys me, you gotta love him! :lol:

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:11 pm    Author: MichaelC    Post subject:

Noel is involved with one of the charities I support, and I gotta say he's incredible with it. Always admired the guy - right from SwapShop days :D

Cheers

Michael

GeordieGerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:48 pm    Author: GeordieGerry    Post subject:

Noel is a really nice bloke.

Geordie

wolfie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:50 am    Author: wolfie    Post subject: Re: past contestant

Arlette wrote:
I enjoyed my time in Bristol, met some very nice people, I too will not hear a bad word against Noel Edmonds, he is a gentleman, and like most celebrities has to put up with good and bad press which sometimes is not easy to deal with. I don't know what he is like when he is not filming or working but what you see is not all an act. Thanks Noel and production crew for the way DOND has changed my life.

I was in the audience for your show Arlette, thoroughly enjoyed although a little emotional at the end.

A question for all of you previous contestants, roughly how long after your audition did you get the all important callback?

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]