Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Danny's game?

Warnings: 0
It is meant to be Danny's game tomorrow...

Not sure why it's not going to be shown.

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:44 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Indeed! I know of him few some friends so I'm intrigued as to why it isn't been shown... Were you there for the recording?

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:51 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

I wasn't there, I was at work.. but I got hold of another regular who was, and told me who it was and how much they won ect...

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:08 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?
Forum Games Moderator

Won't it just be shown on Monday? Seems pretty logical... :smt102

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:21 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

The question is why isn't it being shown tomorrow? An old celebrity show is being shown instead...

Saperogo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Maybe something epic happened, like the person cheated and the entirety of the show is being under investigation.

But what's more likely is something more boring.

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Saperogo wrote:
Maybe something epic happened, like the person cheated and the entirety of the show is being under investigation.

Let's hope it's not a family bereavement and another 'Amanda' situation. :(

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:39 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

JoelDavies wrote:
Saperogo wrote:

Let's hope it's not a family bereavement and another 'Amanda' situation. :(

Ditto Joel.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:08 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Is he on Twitter?

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:08 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Mark wrote:
Is he on Twitter?

No, he has a Facebook but he hasn't posted anything about it.

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Is it correct to assume that once a show has been missed then it couldn't be aired as then all the future shows would be out of sync.

stewartw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

I guess they could show it in some graveyard weekend slot or something where only those who care will see it. Though I imagine if it's for any criminal/legal reason, it'll be airbrushed out completely.

Simon F

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:24 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

norwichdonder wrote:
Is it correct to assume that once a show has been missed then it couldn't be aired as then all the future shows would be out of sync.

It would be difficult for them to show today's show on Monday as Noel would be saying Tuesday on Monday, Wednesday on Tuesday etc.

Guess we'll find out on Monday.

MsM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm    Author: MsM    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Is it off on Sunday too?

stewartw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:31 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

MsM wrote:
Is it off on Sunday too?

There are no more Sunday shows.

If it was going to be shown surely they would have chucked it in over the weekend. No sign of it so I doubt we'll see it.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:35 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Deal or No Deal just commented on their Facebook page:

"Due to reasons beyond our control we cannot bring you today's planned show. So enjoy Olly Murs' battle with The Banker"

Interpret that how you like.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:39 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Something big or unfortunate must've happened that prevented them from airing this particular episode. We can speculate all we want as to what happened, but at this point, we simply do not know.

Also, how does one "cheat" at Deal or No Deal? This would be a near-impossible feat, as the independent adjudicator seals each box pre-game before the contestants arrive on set.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

The independent adjudicator is a human. It is possible for he or she to be an accomplice to one of the biggest game show heists.

On the other hand, that's incredibly unlikely.

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

If something happened while it was recorded we would have heard about it via social media. In the same way that the result of Paddys game was spoiled :(

Must be something post-game. Wonder how they will edit the Monday show :blueponder

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:45 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: Danny's game?

Something like "boxgate"? Has anyone been mapping the sequence of the contents of boxes?

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]