Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

Did you know?
YES 73%  73%  [ 14 ]
NO 26%  26%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 19

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

Warnings: 0
Did you know? I did and most others would have done due to what Ryan said on Twitter...

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

I didn't know for sure, as I wasn't there for the recording. But I KNEW he would go for it, and I honestly thought the £75,000 would be in his box at the end.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

Yes I sure did, but I had no idea on how it happened.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

Yes, due to the fact that Channel 4 wouldn't shut up about it! :P

Fan of classic rock and metal

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:10 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

killersbee wrote:
Yes I sure did, but I had no idea on how it happened.

Ryan was the one I think who was the first to leak it out...

@RyanWest1990 is his Twitter

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?
Forum Games Moderator

Thanks a lot, DoND Facebook page.

KP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?
International Forums Moderator

I knew, and also knew the finish, though I got a fake spoiler of a blue/250k finish and a 26k offer beforehand so only knew for sure at 5-box.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:51 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

I found out in the Dream Factory a couple of months ago. Had no idea how it was going to happen though

stewartw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 pm    Author: stewartw    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

I knew thanks to that Rich Tea bloke on DS posting a spoiler weeks ago.

Speaking of spoilers should a thread with that title really be in this forum? Thinking of people who might visit before catching up with the programme.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:03 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?
Forum Games Moderator

It was impossible not to know. :smt011 I voted that yes, I did "know". I knew of the rumour, which was enough to spoil the fact that it happened.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

kayjay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 pm    Author: kayjay    Post subject: Re: Paddy's £250,000 win...did you know?

Yes I did know and I had that game completely ruined for me by dealornodeal.co.uk sending me an email the following day with "You could win £250 like Paddy - apply now" in the subject line.
I was away for a few days and like to catch up in strict order on 4oD. I don't even like to know if the player is male or female in advance. On viewing this forum I am always very careful scrolling down the commentary box so as not to see the next player/s name and more importantly the number of pages in the thread - which can also be a big giveaway.
I was incandesant with rage and will be unsubscribing pronto.
Once I have calmed down I may watch again and perhaps enjoy!
Well done Paddy, fantastic gameplay and win - ENJOY xx

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]