Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:48 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:48 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 15 posts ] 

JohnBristol1966

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm    Author: JohnBristol1966    Post subject: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

Warnings: 0
You may not have heard of this, I hadn't before yesterday, but this is a bit of a viral thing that is sweeping the internet. People do a dance to a particular piece of music which basically is in 2 bits. Basically the first 15 seconds are someone in a white helmet dancing alone and being totally ignored as if invisible, then it cuts to everyone dancing madly, with some in stupid outfits. "This Morning" have done a version, as well as many other shows, and groups of people all across the world. Well yesterday after the last show, Deal decided to do their version! It took a while to set up, and was rehearsed once and then recorded. The producers asked a few pilgrims to join in, and I'm there, just to the left of the walk of wealth, closest to Mark Olver who was dancing in just tight pair of Black swim shorts with added orange frill, and his socks and shoes in front of the board! You can spot me as I rolled my sleeves up! It was great fun, and they fired the confetti cannons at the end as they needed testing anyway!

Oh By the way..... The banker is in this lot somewhere, and he has confirmed that on twitter. If I only I knew what he looked like.....!!

Great fun, stupid, but fun!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71QKk2LUGxc

Backstage tour No2 27 May 2013 - Quiz Prize
Creator of the "Scream Ending" (1p/£250k finish)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:01 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

^^Anyone clicking the above link are advised to do so at their own risk. Your brain *will* try to shut down your optic nerve.

JohnBristol1966

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 pm    Author: JohnBristol1966    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

psychokiller wrote:
^^Anyone clicking the above link are advised to do so at their own risk. Your brain *will* try to shut down your optic nerve.

Miserable git!

Backstage tour No2 27 May 2013 - Quiz Prize
Creator of the "Scream Ending" (1p/£250k finish)

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:01 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

JohnBristol1966 wrote:
Oh By the way..... The banker is in this lot somewhere, and he has confirmed that on twitter. If I only I knew what he looked like.....!!

Have a look at the speccy guy on Pointless (BBC 1). Should give you a rough idea.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake
Forum Games Moderator

JohnBristol1966 wrote:
psychokiller wrote:

Miserable git!

He is, but he has a point. :P

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:41 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

Wish I was there...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:11 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

Mark wrote:
Wish I was there...

Why wern't you ? You should have gone for it ! You should have been a lot, lot, lot more brave !

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

psychokiller wrote:
Mark wrote:
Wish I was there...

Why wern't you ? You should have gone for it ! You should have been a lot, lot, lot more brave !

OH DEAR... OH DEAR... OH DEAR...

SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT MORE BRAVE...

SHOULD HAVE GONE AND JOINED IN...

OH DEAR... OH DEAR... OH DEAR...

Brick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

Well it looks like you were all having a good time in the studio. I'm surprised they didn't drag out more of the old theme week costumes!

Given how Channel 4 try so hard to keep up with social networking trends (The Last Leg also featured a Harlem Shake scene recently), I'm expecting one on the Countdown set next.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake
Forum Games Moderator

The Harlem Shake is NOT FUNNY! :-D

The Banker is the guy dancing in the chipmunk suit. Obviously. :-D

"Con Los Terroristas". Give me a break. :smt011 :-D

With luck this might kill this lame meme! :-D

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake
Forum Games Moderator

Boy am I a hypocrite.

Imperial is doing a massive one, and we're trying to beat UCL.

I might do it. :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

Dancing like an idiot is more fun to do than watch. Kinda like football. Or any other sport. ;-)

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:02 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake
Forum Games Moderator

True. I'd say anything in general, but we're in danger of slipping dreadfully off-topic here.

Yes, "We're with the Terrorists" really is a catchy lyric, isn't it? :shock: :smt011 :suspect: :suspect:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

selv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:46 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

You sure are drifting off topic Dan,but you seem to do that on most topics anyway :laughing :laughing ;)

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake
Forum Games Moderator

Haha selv, as much is true ;) :lol:

Brick

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:35 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Deal Or no Deal does the Harlem Shake

A lot of players in this vid are now on the wings! :D

[ 15 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]