Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:34 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:34 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

Was Scott's final gamble...
Poll ended at Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm
Reasonable 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Reckless 45%  45%  [ 5 ]
Questionable 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 11

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Scott's final gamble
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Looks like another of these is called for (will try to cut down on them from now on).

Same as the ones I set up about Nong's game, and Craig's game.

You have seven days to vote.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble

Reasonable

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble

The only good thing I can say about Scott's gamble is that at least he didn't turn down the Governor.

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble

I'm saying questionable rather than reckless becuase it's his money and he can do what he wants. :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:40 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble

I would say reckless as declining the MEAN really takes guts to do that.

Fan of classic rock and metal

KP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble
International Forums Moderator

Arguably reckless, arguably questionable. I'll go with questionable for the same reason James did, and I just hope he's more careful in using his money than he was in acquiring it!!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Littlefrank

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 pm    Author: Littlefrank    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble

Come on!!!! Now most of you know the reasons for going for it, you can understand why surely I had nothing to lose! :smt023 and I beat the banker... Royally! :laughing

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Scott's final gamble

Littlefrank wrote:
Come on!!!! Now most of you know the reasons for going for it, you can understand why surely I had nothing to lose! :smt023 and I beat the banker... Royally! :laughing

True but none of us knew that when we voted.

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]