Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:05 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:05 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:16 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
h2005 wrote:
Strangely, for next weekend, the schedules currently indicate that there's a normal show on Saturday at 7:20pm, but no show on the Sunday. I'm wondering if they've now permanently moved the regular Sunday show to Saturday, and they'll sporadically show the celebrity editions on certain Sundays only.

I noticed that too. Maybe it's only a preliminary schedule, and they'll slot Celeb DonD in later.

And, if they're making a permanent move from Sunday to Saturday, does this mean Noel will start all the Saturday shows by saying 'I hope you're having a great Sunday', or something like that, like he did in early Season 4? :lol:

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Mark wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the celebrity shows... it's for charity... a good cause !

*clears throat quite loudly*

There are a LOT of things wrong with All-Star Family Fortunes... the biggest being Vernon Kay. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) ;)

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play
Global Moderator

RMF1254 wrote:
There are a LOT of things wrong with All-Star Family Fortunes... the biggest being Vernon Kay. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) ;)

Can't disagree there. Les Dennis was way better! :lol: :D ;)

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:30 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

I stand by my view that that move from Saturdays to Sundays at the start of Season 4 was decided upon by C4 at the last minute.

And they'll be doing something similar here if this move back to Saturdays turns out to be permanent.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: ;)

hogwild94 wrote:
And, if they're making a permanent move from Sunday to Saturday, does this mean Noel will start all the Saturday shows by saying 'I hope you're having a great Sunday', or something like that, like he did in early Season 4? :lol:

Quite possibly. ;) ;) ;)

rico7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Watching The Voice, and will switch to Channel 4+1 at 8.15pm but they've made an error in the scheduling, obviously trying to avoid Britain's Got Talent, but I wonder if The Voice is ahead in the ratings now.
Also this must be the first Saturday show for about five years??

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play
Administrator & Global Moderator

rico7 wrote:
Also this must be the first Saturday show for about five years??

RMF1254 reckons in the other thread that the last Saturday show was the final Saturday show of Season 3, which was on 19th July 2008!

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Just looked back at the "How long has each player been on?" and yes, he's correct.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

I wonder if they would get Mr Blobby to play as well?

unclekevo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Deal or No Deal?
Blobby Blob Blob :lol:

So who is confirmed as playing? Jimmy Carr, Mc Fly, Noel himself?

Maybe Davina McCall might be another one? Alan Carr? George Lamb?

Oh god, if Olly is hosting one then I might have to sit it out, he does my head in, he did when he was a contestant and he still does as a celebrity

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Olly Murs / Sarah Millican / Jimmy Carr / Tom from McFly / Noel

Those are the ones I know of.

There are 8 shows that they are doing.

holly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:56 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Oh yeah lets get blobby playing!

Noel: Blobby, £11,000 deal or no deal?

Blobby: Blob Blob Blob BLOBBY!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

I believe Noel was supposed to be playing show 2,000, which would be separate from the celebrity specials. However, I read a tweet from someone that said the newspapers got mixed up, and Noel won't be playing the game, so I don't know if he is or not.

Mark wrote:
Tom from McFly

I think it's actually all of McFly who will be playing.

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

h2005 wrote:
I think it's actually all of McFly who will be playing.

ALL of McFly? Good heavens. :eyes: :eyes: ;)

Wouldn't be the first game played by more than one person, though... that was Zoe and Zara's on 16 May 2008, during that year's Banker's Birthday Week. ;) ;) ;)

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

The banker's just tweeted to someone that the next celebrity show will be in 2 weeks' time.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Following on from Olly Murs' celebrity show last weekend, Sarah Millican will be playing for charity this weekend. Then the following weekend, Louis Walsh will be playing on the Monday (which is a Bank Holiday).

Strangely, the schedules are currently indicating that Louis' show will only be 45 minutes long. There'll also be a regular show on that Monday afternoon (which is the start of the banker's birthday week), meaning it's the first time in quite a number of years that two shows will have been aired in one day.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

h2005 wrote:
Following on from Olly Murs' celebrity show last weekend, Sarah Millican will be playing for charity this weekend. Then the following weekend, Louis Walsh will be playing on the Monday (which is a Bank Holiday).

Strangely, the schedules are currently indicating that Louis' show will only be 45 minutes long. There'll also be a regular show on that Monday afternoon (which is the start of the banker's birthday week), meaning it's the first time in quite a number of years that two shows will have been aired in one day.

Can confirm that as Noel was filming the trailers for the bank holiday shows in the Dream Factory yesterday.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

So as it's Louis Walsh next then, expect him to probably go for it, MAYBE...just MAYBE as he is worth over £100 million... from what I've looking at by searching he is.

JohnBristol1966

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 pm    Author: JohnBristol1966    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

I'll be interested in your comments after Louis' show Mark!

Backstage tour No2 27 May 2013 - Quiz Prize
Creator of the "Scream Ending" (1p/£250k finish)

Mark

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:07 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

How do you mean by that?... Is it going to be a "OH DEAR... OH DEAR... OH DEAR..." moment?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to say here. But please explain what you mean by that.

taff

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: Celeb shows coming soon and Noel to play

Not sure who else is going to be on (apart from McFly) but would love to see John McCririck playing.

[ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]