Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:07 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:07 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 am    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject: Re: Your DOND viewing history

Warnings: 0
I started watching in late 2006 and continued almost religously until 2008, after that I saw most but not all, and then didn't watch it at all for some time (something else probably took my interest). Nowadays I only watch it occassionally and often rely on the commentaries on here.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Your DOND viewing history

daniel123 wrote:
Became a DoND viewer, I think around the time of Jessica's game in January 2006. If Jessica was her name that is - I think she won £41,000. Or £14,000.

Used to record every day on VHS tapes....from March '06 through to about August '07. No idea what I then did with all those tapes but yes, I was an avid fan for about 2-3 years.

My last viewing was maybe...end of December 2008, early January 2009. Since then I've seen bits of shows here and there but taken no real interest whatsoever in the past few years, to be completely frank. I much preferred as a whole, the show back in 2006 to any time since.

So my viewing history is rich but lasted only from 2006 to 2009....I don't envisage a return to it any time soon either. Well, there is my own contribution :)

£41,000 it was, very nervous contestant too and did well to get that far.

Your interest and meories of the show pretty much mirror mine exactly, 2006 being my peak year and as I've been digitising some of my favourite 2006 games I've had a bit of an interest reboot. I sadly binned many of my recordings but what does remain is priceless.

DanS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Your DOND viewing history

I watched for a long time from May/June 2008. The first game I remember watching was that bloke who dealt at the 3rd offer and had £100,000 in his box, and the banker predicted none of that current lot would win more than £20,000 etc etc. The whole £20k concept really hooked me because I wanted to see one of those 21 players do it. That, and there were some great characters there at the time - Don, Tommii, Deano etc.

Stopped watching when I went to Uni which was September 2010. Started watching it regularly again last summer, just a few games before Suzanne won the biggie, but stopped again upon my return to Uni.

These days, I watch it on and off, quite erratically.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Your DOND viewing history

Been watching DOND since mid 2006. I watch it every day where possible. I'm so hooked on it that I even record some episodes on Sky+ if I'm unable to watch.

Fan of classic rock and metal

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Your DOND viewing history

DanS wrote:
I watched for a long time from May/June 2008. The first game I remember watching was that bloke who dealt at the 3rd offer and had £100,000 in his box, and the banker predicted none of that current lot would win more than £20,000 etc etc.

That'll be Richard. Never had the word 'squandered' been more appropriate in its usage than that game. I'm very surprised you bothered watching again after that b0llocks of a game. Even Noel came close to throttling him. :smt011

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]