Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:09 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:09 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

sandybanks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 am    Author: sandybanks    Post subject: login to the other dond forum Help please

Warnings: 0
Please can any one tell me,why I can no longer log-in to the other DOND forum? been posting there for well over a year,then suddenly ,can't get in ,bot can see a message from Welf saying ,all messages have been dilated ,? any one got a clue please

if YOU are reading this E Wyn Owen :box: its me I'm here whats happening ?

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:08 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please

Which other forum?

This one - http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/forum/ ?

sandybanks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 pm    Author: sandybanks    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please

Hi Mark

and thank-you very much for answering , as Ive been going round in a loop, trying to find ,answers

following your link of the above I can no longer log in there , no probs on this one.

if the site has updated , and become this one ,that's fine

but old contributors names ,dont show up on a search here :!: but I can see they are still on the other blue coloured site????

hopefully they will also , find the forum home here, eventually

Sandybanks

RMF1254

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:21 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please

Sorry to be picky here - but I think this thread belongs in the DOND General Discussion section... :eyes:

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please
Administrator & Global Moderator

sandybanks wrote:
if the site has updated , and become this one ,that's fine

but old contributors names ,dont show up on a search here :!: but I can see they are still on the other blue coloured site????

hopefully they will also , find the forum home here, eventually

Sandybanks

Hi Sandybanks,

This site is (and always has been) separate from the dealornodeal.co.uk site. If you can't log in, then it may be an idea to click the "forgotten password" thing to get your password reset. Or you could just stay on here and join us. ;) ;)

RMF1254

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please

*clears throat*

I still think this thread really should be in the DOND General Discussion section - after all, it's not a show commentary and has nothing to do with one... :eyes:

No disrespect intended, BTW, sandybanks. ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:06 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please
Forum Games Moderator

RMF1254 wrote:
*clears throat*

I still think this thread really should be in the DOND General Discussion section - after all, it's not a show commentary and has nothing to do with one... :eyes:

No disrespect intended, BTW, sandybanks. ;)

S/he's not a mod :eyes: ;)

Stay here! It's better here! The other forums... kind of a wasteland. :)

sandybanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 am    Author: sandybanks    Post subject: Re: login to the other dond forum Help please

Hi sky line and bus pass also

I apologise profusely for posting, in the Wrong place,

I DO solemnly promise never ever to commit this sin again ;)( hangs head in shame)

But having found This site ,and like and prefer it, to the other mentioned one ,I shall stay here :) with you very nice people

Thank -you for your help

Sandybanks

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]