Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:01 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:01 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Warnings: 0
Brick wrote:

Would be cool to have Joe back on the wings seeing as he's just had his 100th birthday, however over-hopeful that sounds...

Yes it was cool wasn't it

RMF1254

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 am    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Brick wrote:
Would be cool to have Joe back on the wings seeing as he's just had his 100th birthday, however over-hopeful that sounds...

Why, it wasn't over-hopeful at all. ;)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Well after today's appearance of McFly, maybe the "celebrity" tag for this special time on the show would possibly have them wanting Olly to make another appearance?!

Yes he's busy but you never know!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

If they do start having celebritites on the show, I REALLY do NOT want Z-List celebs appearing on there.

Fan of classic rock and metal

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Well I don't think they'd make it a habit...Tom got on because of how often he Tweets the Banker :)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

travis P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Big-Davey wrote:
Well I don't think they'd make it a habit...Tom got on because of how often he Tweets the Banker :)

Michael Owen confessed he watches DoND when he is injured from not playing football. I'd bet Sir Alex can let him go to appear on one show.

I joked on twitter that they should get Keith Chegwin since he is Noel's mate. That would be surreal if he opened the box, revealed the penny and performed the Bonker's Britian dance with the other 20 box openers.... sdgthju (which he used to do on Noel's HQ).

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

I remember when Jon Culshaw was on the 1st Anniversary show.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:28 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

travis P wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:

Michael Owen confessed he watches DoND when he is injured from not playing football. I'd bet Sir Alex can let him go to appear on one show.

I joked on twitter that they should get Keith Chegwin since he is Noel's mate. That would be surreal if he opened the box, revealed the penny and performed the Bonker's Britian dance with the other 20 box openers.... sdgthju (which he used to do on Noel's HQ).

This! :lol:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

I'm not sure where else to put this so I'll put it here...according to Twitter a Harry Potter star will be on the show opening one of the boxes!

EDIT: Looks like it's Oliver Phelps, who played one of the Weasley twins!

holly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

It was good to see Dale back on the wings today :-)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Well those on Twitter will know Tegen will be joining the line-up from tomorrow for a few days!

holly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Big-Davey wrote:
Well those on Twitter will know Tegen will be joining the line-up from tomorrow for a few days!

YAY!!!!!!! :-)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:08 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Or not! Sounds like it won't be until tomorrow!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:57 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

So, so great to see three 'legends' today - Lucy "50 Shows" Harrington, Tax-Free Harry and £100k Gaz.

I wonder, though, if Noel did still remember them - or if he had to be reminded about them by the producers...? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Well he is going to remember Lucy for the 50 shows, and £100k Gaz but not sure about Harry.

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Mark wrote:
Well he is going to remember Lucy for the 50 shows, and £100k Gaz but not sure about Harry.

Well, he might remember them now, following today's game - but given his notoriously bad memory, how can you be sure that he remembered them beforehand? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: ;)

He certainly doesn't remember £30k Melanie, the first player to have a 61p round - and it's quite likely he doesn't remember Stuart, the first player to have a £425k round.

And, for all we know, he probably doesn't remember Morris, who said no deal to £101k and has since appeared on quite a few other game shows... ;)

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players
Global Moderator

RMF1254 wrote:
And, for all we know, he probably doesn't remember Morris, who said no deal to £101k and has since appeared on quite a few other game shows... ;)

He mentioned Morris the day after Gurpal's game! ;)

Whether he remembered him, looked him up on here, or had to be reminded is another matter! :lol:

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

hogwild94 wrote:
He mentioned Morris the day after Gurpal's game! ;)

Whether he remembered him, looked him up on here, or had to be reminded is another matter! :lol:

He could have forgotten about him again, though... :twisted: ;)

Remember, Gurpal's game - and, for that matter, the game immediately afterwards - were filmed a good few months ago! ;)

taff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Great to see Bing (who was on the wings my first visit to the DF) and how could anyone forget 'Tax Free' Harry! And 100k Betty who lives not far from me.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Returning ex-players

Now we need Mary who got £75k from an accidental No Deal.

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]