Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:09 am Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:09 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

trotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 am    Author: trotter    Post subject: In the audience.

Warnings: 0
I am new to this forum and I have no doubt there are other threads about this but maybe somebody could help with this. We are looking to go down to Bristol sometime and be in the audience. From little bits I have seen around the forum they film a number of times a day so when you are there do you get to see just 1 show or more? Don't fancy travelling all that way just for 1 show, so would be nice if we could see more or a couple of days worth if you can get tickets for more than 1 day. I notice from the official site that you cannot apply for tickets now until September so looking to go down from that time onwards.

the wellser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am    Author: the wellser    Post subject: Re: In the audience.

I think it's either one or two these days, but I think they do ask people to stay for more if people don't turn up and stuff. But I'm not the biggest expert to be honest.

Anyway DOND is great but there is more to do in Bristol than just be in the audience of the gameshow probably my favourite city in the UK.

Simon F

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: In the audience.

I travel down from West Yorkshire to be a pilgrim and there's no problem in staying for a whole day's filming (3 or 4 shows depending on the filming schedule). Just tell the audience team when you ring them up that you want to stay for both filming sessions and it will be fine.

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]