Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:32 am Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:32 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 

hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:30 am    Author: hunter    Post subject: Noel Finally Remembered Shell

Warnings: 0
did anyone notice today when ryan nearly had an all blue first round, noel said only 2 people aaron and shell have ever done an all blue first round, noel never mentions shell as someone who did an all blue first round, he finally mentioned her i wonder how he remembered? did anyone notice this?

Ciara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:43 am    Author: Ciara    Post subject:

Location: Caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky
I don't ever remember him mentioning Aaron or Shell. He normally says something like, "There are only 2 players who have ever had an all blue round".

If I was on the show and I opened my first four boxes and they were blue, I'd run and put my hands over Noel's mouth and call for the 5th to be opened before he gets the chance to say anything!

Whenever Noel builds something up it usually falls flat! It's incredible how many times he builds something up e.g. "We can't see 250,000 in this box! It can't be in this box - it just can't be! Open the box..." and it's the flipin' £250,000!

Member of the Noel's Beard Fanclub.

tr4962

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:51 am    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

the chances of an all blue start are about 1/57 so by now we should have seen about 3 or 4 according to the law of averages

LexieT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:08 pm    Author: LexieT    Post subject:

... but since 'the law of averages' isn't given fact, 2 isn't all that different to 3 (or 4), it's about right.

Have we had about 3 or 4 all red first rounds? (Too lazy to check!)

Lexie

Suezan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:10 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Noel can say anything he likes

daniel4389

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:10 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

We've had four all-red opening rounds (Audrey, Irene, Michael and Buzz) and two all-blue ones (Aaron and Shell). But to balance that out nicely, we've had five all-red final fives (Brenda, David, James, Julia and Gary) and only one all-blue one (Geordie)!

[ 6 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]