Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Warnings: 0
That was one of the 3 between Christmas and New Year that I mentioned on the last post....no one seems to know why it was missed but they havent missed any since then

h2005

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:40 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think they do sometimes miss out shows (normally when the show is having its summer break) so they don't get too far behind with the repeats. After the summer break, they start repeating the shows from the start of the new season.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

It is Hannah's game from early March on just now.......soon we will get David & Co from the east wing doing the kangaroo dance 8) 8)

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:32 am    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

h2005 wrote:
By my list then, I start on the show on 1st May and play my game (again!) on 11th June. Let's hope I win the £250k this time :P

Other games to watch out for are Alice's which should be repeated on 29th May, and the show 1,000 specials which are due to be shown again from 15th to 23rd June.

Have got it on just now.....but it isnt Alice's game....it is Mavis' game, so Alice's game must be on Monday :? :? .......I am off Monday as well so will still see it :D

(Wont see David's though as I am not off on 11th June......and not off on 12th June either......hope he wins big this time though :lol: )

Brick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Sarah's game was repeated today, she's probably best known for replacing Mr Judge on the wings and of course being another Welsh lady, which scared the banker a bit! And how ironic that today's real-time newbie was... a Welsh lady! Did get a bit of déjà vu when I tuned in later today... :laughing

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

I was surprised how far they were behind - a work colleague of mine was off last week and he knew I'm a big fan of the show, he said he saw a game last week and was an irish guy taking a big gamble and losing, ending up with £1. I didn;t know he was talking about More4 and my initial thought was "Wow, I don't remember any Irish guys on last week" - then I worked out he meant Dermot!

He was gutted when I told him he was 3 games off seeing the quarter-mill get won! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Does anyone know where they are with the repeats of previous episodes? Would we get to see first and second series again?

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

They're in mid-September at the moment. By my calculations it's Heather's game being shown today, not certain though.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Yes it is; currently on More4 now :)

First and second series, sadly no - but I for one would love to see it...too bad it seems to be the only big gameshow missing from Challenge; even Golden Balls is being shown now!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Big-Davey wrote:
Yes it is; currently on More4 now :)

First and second series, sadly no - but I for one would love to see it...too bad it seems to be the only big gameshow missing from Challenge; even Golden Balls is being shown now!

I would desperately want to see first 2 series again , but i think Challenge said that Channel4 don't want to dilute the brand apparently!

Billy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:31 am    Author: Billy    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

I wonder how far they'll get behind eventually. Every week they repeat five episodes, meaning every week they're one episode further behind (as it's a six-day-a-week show). When they started the More4 repeats in 2006 they were only about two days behind, which became three, four, five...up to god knows what now :P

Repeats of the older shows would be amazing, but while the show's still popular it's not going to happen it seems. I miss the Classic DOND repeats!

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

I switched on More4 on Thursday and it was Kyles game ep 1,121. That was on 1.10pm , would this episode would have gone out 9am on that day too?

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule
Administrator & Global Moderator

Yes I think the 1:10 episode is the same as the 9am one on More4.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:39 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

It is - I watched it on More4 during the summer and the 9am show is always the show that's shown at 1:10.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:28 am    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Billy wrote:
I wonder how far they'll get behind eventually. Every week they repeat five episodes, meaning every week they're one episode further behind (as it's a six-day-a-week show). When they started the More4 repeats in 2006 they were only about two days behind, which became three, four, five...up to god knows what now :P

Repeats of the older shows would be amazing, but while the show's still popular it's not going to happen it seems. I miss the Classic DOND repeats!

They were 2 months behind at this time last year.......and seem to be about 3 months behind now.

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

If More4/C4 not gonna re show Series 1,2 hope Challenge get them! They could easily cut the links to the competition , as remember c4 did when they showed them!

bb67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:12 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

I´d be delighted to see the earlier games from Season 1 & 2.

I hope thats something thats being considered for the future.

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]