Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:09 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:09 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Warnings: 0
I haven't actually been keeping up with which game is on More4 so thanks Mike!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Does anyone know when Ellen's Scrooge Or Santa game will be repeated? I need that box opening for my montage next summer...

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Aaron Brock wrote:
Does anyone know when Ellen's Scrooge Or Santa game will be repeated? I need that box opening for my montage next summer...

Can't you download it from the C4 catchup website?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:32 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Their stuff is protected...else I'd have recorded shedloads by now...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:22 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Aaron Brock wrote:

They are 2 months behind at the moment as had my day off last Tuesday (16th Dec) and the game on More4 that day was Claude from 17th October....so Santa or Scrooge games will probably be late Feb or maybe even early March as there are 6 games a week on C4 but only 5 on More4

Jim

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Just noticed that More 4 are showing the Santa v Scrooge games back to back on Christmas Day from 9am - 12.50pm so you might get it on there.

Jim

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Big-Davey wrote:
Their stuff is protected...else I'd have recorded shedloads by now...

That makes sense. Pardon my naivety.

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

granitecitybino wrote:
Just noticed that More 4 are showing the Santa v Scrooge games back to back on Christmas Day from 9am - 12.50pm so you might get it on there.

Jim

Yay! I missed Ellen's, Butch's and most of Lauren's games. Having read the commentary on Ellen's game, it seems I missed a good one.

Billy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:21 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

They are showing the Scrooge v Santa shows right now, except they're showing last year's! Patricia's has just started, so if you want to catch that and Orry's show again, they're coming up!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:24 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Ooooh Patricia's now! Heehee we've just had some amazing Santa or Scrooge shows this year, and now last year's best is on! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:04 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

If my calculations are correct then Keran's game which was the hall of fame turnaround game from Nov 2008 will be repeated on More4 this week on Wed 28th.

Might be worth watching again especially as Wed is my day off this week :) :)

ell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm    Author: ell    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Aaron Brock wrote:

Hi Aaron it's repeated on More4 tomorrow at 9am and 1.10pm xx

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:03 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

ell wrote:
Aaron Brock wrote:

Yay! I'll finally get to see it!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:10 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Yay I get to see it again! :lol:

ell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm    Author: ell    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

CrazyChair wrote:
ell wrote:
Aaron Brock wrote:

Yay! I'll finally get to see it!

Hope you enjoyed it Crazychair :-D They edit so much out I was already to swap as box 12 was my favourite number. After loads of things were discussed I changed my mind and said no swap then he rang again and offered me the swap again :shock: I didn't know what my name was by that point :lol: xx

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

ell wrote:
Hope you enjoyed it Crazychair :-D They edit so much out I was already to swap as box 12 was my favourite number. After loads of things were discussed I changed my mind and said no swap then he rang again and offered me the swap again :shock: I didn't know what my name was by that point :lol: xx

I did enjoy it, Ellen. You were very brave. I can't imagine what must have been thinking, especially since the banker knew what was in your box! Just as well you didn't swap! I hope you're continuing to enjoy the £75k!

ell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:15 pm    Author: ell    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

CrazyChair wrote:
ell wrote:

I did enjoy it, Ellen. You were very brave. I can't imagine what must have been thinking, especially since the banker knew what was in your box! Just as well you didn't swap! I hope you're continuing to enjoy the £75k!

Thanks mate and I am really enjoying the money thanks xx

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Well yesterday's repeats were Jane - but today they've skipped right through the Christmas period, even the couple shows after the Christmas Stars...and we're suddenly at Alex's game today!

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:52 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

Yeah, I noticed that....

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: More4 repeat schedule

I can understand the Christmas Star shows being skipped as they were on for longer than 45 mins...but why skip the few games after? :?

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]