Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:24 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:24 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 54  Next

Pammybun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:22 pm    Author: Pammybun    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Aww poor Phil was always last at the table cause he is disabled - I think it is is hips :?

However he was a real trooper and always made the effort which was great - you can see that he gets help putting his box away.

I was usually sprinting behind elton to get to the table - Leanne has the shortest distance to go which is why she was always first - I had to wait till elton started to go then I could follow him.

Mind you elton walks bloody fast :D

Pam

on the wing - 10 Jan 2007
in the crazy chair - 22 Jan 2007

leannef

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:33 pm    Author: leannef    Post subject:

Oh Pam you've given away my secret of why I am normally 1st to the table!!

I think Elton just beat me today. I got to the table first but didn't hug Jenny straight away. I don't know why??

xxx

Pammybun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Author: Pammybun    Post subject:

leannef wrote:
Oh Pam you've given away my secret of why I am normally 1st to the table!!

I think Elton just beat me today. I got to the table first but didn't hug Jenny straight away. I don't know why??

xxx

You just used to push everyone out the way :lol: :lol:

Seriously it is awful if you are not there early on as you are at the back and trying to give a hug.

I think it is a shame they cut the hugs out when the name is announced - there are loads of hugs then.

Pam

simongivens

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:02 pm    Author: simongivens    Post subject:

Wait till Tim Starts! It was like bloody run around!! He knocked me, Stella, Amy Lee And Bunny over EVERY time! It was like a race to the finish line! VERY funny! I just usually waited my turn! :shock:

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:19 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Hello HugWatchers and a nice warm welcome to Pamela, Leanne and Simon! Hope you enjoy my daily reports! Talking of which, here's the Sunday Edition of HugWatch....

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

What does that spell? HugWatch!

WOAH, it was almost too close to call today! Elton and Leanne both arrived at the Pound Table at more or less the same time but, as Leanne rightly pointed out, Elton just pipped her to the post and was the first to give Jennifer a hug.

The Charming Chick from Chesham closely followed and there were then hugs from resident Scotswoman Pamela, the pink-feathered slipper wearer that is Gabrielle and finally Cute Catherine who was HugWatch Queen on Thursday.

So, will Elton be crowned HugWatch King again? Will Leanne's winning streak re-emerge? Will Catherine or Bunney beat them to it? Find out in tomorrow HugWatch complete with the HW Leader Board....

(Piano)
Who will be the first to embrace?
Who will win the mighty race?
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Who'll be the huggin' honey?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Will Leanne rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

:smt056 :smt056 :smt056

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:35 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

little_monster wrote:
Well there was Speedy Sal on standard double crutches,
Valerie the Great with her walking stick,
Lucky Lynne using just the one crutch,
Not-As-Crap-As-Barbara's-But-Still-Crap-Swap David using the other crutch,
and now Terminator Phil who takes half an hour to get to the Pound Table, not that it's his fault.

Sal is the greatest of them all.

You forgot Flash's walking stick!

Duffer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:55 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

simongivens wrote:
Wait till Tim Starts! It was like bloody run around!! He knocked me, Stella, Amy Lee And Bunny over EVERY time! It was like a race to the finish line! VERY funny! I just usually waited my turn! :shock:

I heard someone nominate darts as a possible sport for future Olympics (possibly being the only game that we might have a chance at... and even then the Dutch might thrash us). I, however, nominate Hugwatch! Such sporting endevours should not go unrewarded...

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:22 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Monday's HugWatch report is here:

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

After winning the HugWatch Stakes yesterday, Elton wasn't as quick off the mark today and, not surprisingly, Leanne won today's Hug Race despite only strolling casually to the Pound Table.

There were then further hugs from Gabrielle, Ryan, Stella, Peg, Jane and finally today's newbie, Georgina, who leant across the table in order to dish out her hug. Let's now see the Leader Board for the first time this week:

Sunday 14th January: Elton
Monday 15th January: Leanne

Will Leanne's casual strolling be sufficient to land her the title of HugWatch Queen again? Will Elton's sprinting be on form once more? Will Jane, Bunney or Catherine triumph in the Stakes? Find out in Tuesday's instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

sal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:31 pm    Author: sal    Post subject:

blimey little monster you know your crutches ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Tuesday's instalment of HugWatch! Nice to see Sal, Queen of Crutching Action here again! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Yes, it was a HugWatch with a difference today! As well as the stakes after the LTL, there were a couple of hugs beforehand. After winning £15,000, Gabrielle raced towards the board in excitement and Bunney raced over to give her a hug, followed by Noel after Gabrielle had sprinted back to the Pound Table.

After the LTL, Leanne sprinted from the West Wing and was the first to dish out a hug. Further hugs from the likes of Ryan, Pamela and Jane followed while Stuart aka Ventress was hovering around Gabrielle eager to give her a hug.

Finally, Phil was the last of the contestants to arrive at de pondtafel and then Noel minced his way to the contestants sporting the pink slippers Gabrielle had given him. Without further ado, here's today's HugWatch Leader Board:

Tuesday 16th January: Leanne, Bunney

So, Leanne and Bunney win the HugWatch Crown for their efforts today but will either or both of them do a repeat performance tomorrow? Will Elton sprint quickly enough to be crowned King of HugWatch? Will Catherine or Jane win the Hug Race? Tune into Wednesday's HugWatch and find out....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Wednesday's HugWatch is here at last:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Yet again, there were a couple of heavenly hugs before the LTL today. Firstly, Stuart aka Ventress gave Catherine a hug after it was revealed she would play today and, after round 4, Catherine sprinted over to hug Stella who gave a really nice one back. For this reason, Stella is today's Queen of HugWatch.

Now to the Stakes after the LTL, it was almost too close to call today, as Elton and Leanne raced to the Pound Table quickly enough to arrive there at more or less the same time but Elton was the first to dish out a hug, so he's today's King of HugWatch.

The next lot of hugs came from Pamela, Stuart aka Ventress, Leanne, Bunney, Millie the Newbie, Andrew and last but not least, Julie. Phil, meanwhile, was the last to arrive at the Pfundtisch, so we saw his Not So Quick Crutching Action again.

Here's the Leader Board this Wednesday:

Wednesday 17th January: Elton, Stella

Will Elton win the HugWatch Stakes after the LTL again? Will Stella or Bunney get the crown for a nice hug during the game? Will Leanne be tomorrow's HugWatch Queen for winning the race after the LTL once more? Find out in Thursday's edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:47 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

At long last, here's Thursday's HugWatch. Take it away:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Determined not to be beaten again, Leanne raced her way to the Pound Table and was the first to give Stuart aka Ventress a hug. There were then hugs from Elton, Pamela, Jane, Peg and Georgina and, once again, we had braced ourselves for some further Not So Quick Crutching Action from Phil.

Here's how the Leader Board is looking now:

Thursday 18th January: Leanne

Will Leanne be crowned HugWatch Queen again? Will Elton beat her to it once more? Will Bunney, Pamela, Jane or Stella achieve a surprise victory? Tune in tomorrow to good ol' HugWatch and find out....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:51 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for good ol' HugWatch! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

You didn't need a psychic to predict who would win today's HugWatch! :lol:

Yes, Leanne was today's Queen of HugWatch because she was the first to give Psychic Sarah a hug at the end of her show following the LTL. There were then hugs from Elton, who yet again arrived at the Pound Table at more or less the same time as Leanne, Bunney, Simon, Julie and, just before the credits rolled to an end, Paul.

Now, the Leader Board sums up a week of HugWatching:

Thursday 18th January: Leanne
Friday 19th January: Leanne

Can anyone stop Leanne now? Will Elton win the Stakes again? Will Jane or Bunney beat the dominators of the Hug Race? Find out in the Sunday edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:49 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Why doesn't Bunney do the HugWatch song? :lol:

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:35 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Well, H and fellow HugWatchers, you ARE in for a treat cause Bunney is here to sing the HugWatch theme tune, opening and closing! So, take it away, Bunney Boy! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

A new week of HugWatching and all change in the stakes today. Yes, Elton sprinted to the Pound Table like Speedy Gonzales and was first to give Ryan a hug, so he's Sunday's HugWatch King.

Fellow East Wing Gang members Pamela and Jane closely followed and then Stella and Dennis were the West Wingers who hugged Ryan before he went to help Phil come over to join the rest of the East Wing Gang and West Wingers gathered around the Pfundtisch.

So, Leanne, winner of the HugWatch Crown so many times for the past two weeks, didn't get a chance to hug Ryan before the credits rolled to an end. Will she be back on form and win the Hug Race tomorrow or will Elton triumph again? Find out in Monday's HugWatch Report complete with the much-loved Leader Board....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Rachel or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

yetanotherpaul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:58 pm    Author: yetanotherpaul    Post subject:

LOL love this thread!

Im the same as you simon, i tended to wait my turn for fear of knocking people over!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:27 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

A warm welcome to the world of HugWatching, Paul! :-D

Here's today's report:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Leanne was determined not to be beaten by Elton in the HugWatch Stakes today and she ensured this by racing to the Pound Table to be the first to give Pamela a hug and therefore be today's Queen of HugWatch.

There were then hugs from Elton, Bunney, Stella and Simon, before Dennis the Sage dished out a very long Cutilicious Cuddle. Just as Phil made his way from the East Wing at the very end, Julie was giving Pam another Heavenly Hug.

YAY, it's great when there's so much hugging going around! Here's the Leader Board:

Sunday 21st January: Elton
Monday 22nd January: Leanne

Will Leanne be crowned HugWatch Queen again tomorrow? Will Elton beat her to it once more? Will anyone have the courage to beat these HugWatch Winners? Find out in what I hope will be Tuesday's thrilling action-packed edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Rachel or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

rico7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:46 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Excellent as ever David, and congratulations on 1,000 posts! :D

yetanotherpaul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:33 pm    Author: yetanotherpaul    Post subject:

awwww i cant believe you missed me giving Pam an extra big hug as her name came up at the begining of the show! lol I think i monopolised the hugs at the start there! :D

Pammybun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:40 pm    Author: Pammybun    Post subject:

Yep - not only did you give me a super hug Paul, but you also had me crying on your shoulder so I think you deserve a hundred extra hug points there :D

I am sad I can't hug anyone anymore :(

Pam

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 54  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]