Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:51 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:51 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 54  Next

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:00 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Happy New Year, HugWatchers! Here's the first report of 2007! :-D

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

What does that spell? HugWatch!

A New Year and a new complexion to the HugWatch Stakes as Gabrielle was the first to give Frank a hug at the end of New Year's Day's DoND. Although Craig was the first to arrive at the Pound Table, he didn't give Frank a hug so he isn't today's King of HugWatch.

There were then hugs from Ryan and Catherine and that was it. Bunney just shook Frank's hand and Julie and Sarah only gave him a kiss.

For the first time in 2007, here's the HugWatch Leader Board:

New Year's Eve 2006: Craig
New Year's Day 2007: Gabrielle

Will Gabrielle be crowned Queen of HugWatch again? Will Craig win the Stakes once more? Will Jasmine or Bunney be triumphant for the first time? Find out in what I hope will be an exciting instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
Who will be the first to embrace?
Who will win the mighty race?
East or West?
Who's the best?
Conor or Mariette?
Who's the best bet?
Nicola or Paul?
Will the hugs be big or small?
Will Craig rush to congratulate
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

:smt056 :smt056 :smt056

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:01 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Tuesday's HugWatch report, the second of 2007! Take it away!

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Because she was such a hoot and a very popular contestant, there was a MAD, MAD rush to give Mariette a hug at the end of her show. Craig casually strolled to the Pound Table and was the first to give DoND's resident French Fancy a cuddle and kiss.

Further hugs came from the likes of Gabrielle, Elton, Nicola, and, towards the end, Laura and Bunney. Let's now see how the Leader Board is shaping up:

Tuesday 2nd January: Craig

Will Craig or Gabrielle win the Hug Race again? Will Elton, Bunney or Jasmine beat them to gain the HugWatch Crown? Find out in Wednesday's edition of good ol' HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Who'll be the huggin' honey?
Nicola or Paul?
Will the hugs be big or small?
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:01 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Wednesday's HugWatch is here! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

WOW, what a difference a day makes! Yes, there was a mad rush to the Pound Table but there was very little in the way of hugging. Yes, Craig was the first to arrive at the Pfundtisch, but he only shook Paul's hand, so he isn't today's King of HugWatch.

So, because she was the first to give a hug, Gabrielle wins the HugWatch Crown today and then there was only one other hug at the end from Thanh. All the others either gave a kiss (e.g. Julie, Nicola, Laura) or a handshake (like Bunney, Conor, Don). Anyway, let's see what the HugWatch Leader Board looks like now:

Wednesday 3rd January: Gabrielle

Will anyone beat Craig or Gabrielle in the HugWatch Stakes? Find out in Thursday's report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:45 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Thursday's HugWatch Report! Take it away! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

At the end of Thanh's game, there was a MAD, MAD rush to the Pound Table and, unlike yesterday, there were plenty of hugs. For the first time ever, Bunney sprinted de pondtafel and was the first to give Thanh a hug.

Fellow West Winger Craig closely followed and Gabrielle, Craig's neighbour and fellow HugWatch champion of this week, was next to dish out a hug. Then, after having had a really Cutilicious Cuddle off Dennis before the LTL, Sarah gave a hug for the first time! YAY!

Today's Newbie, Phil, was the very last to come to the Pound Table ready to congratulate Thanh just before the credits rolled to an end. Now, let's see the Leader Board:

Thursday 4th January: Bunney

Will Bunney win the HugWatch Stakes again? Will Craig or Gabrielle beat him to it? Will Jasmine or Elton be triumphant? Find out in Friday's edition of good ol' HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:47 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Hey, HugWatchers, where are your comments? It feels like I'm talking to myself here! :cry:

Anyway, here's Friday's edition of good ol' HugWatch! Take it away!

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Yet again, there was a crazeee melee to give Conor a hug at the end of his game. Although Craig arrived first at the Pound Table, he didn't give a hug so he doesn't get the HugWatch Crown.

So, for the first time EVER, Jasmine was the first to dish out a hug today and she is therefore Queen of HugWatch! YAY! As it was a Crazy Cuddling Commotion, there were then hugs from Gabrielle, Stella, Laura, Nicola, Julie and Jennifer. Obviously, Conor was the ladies' favourite! :lol: :lol: :lol:

To cap it all, there was Phil wowing us with his Not So Quick Crutching Action at the very end! Oh dear, this is so exciting being a HugWatcher, let's see the Leader Board:

Thursday 4th January: Bunney
Friday 5th January: Jasmine

Can Jasmine win the HugWatch Stakes again? Will Bunney get the Crown once more? Will Craig or Gabrielle beat them to it? Find out in the first ever Sunday edition of HugWatch of 2007....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

P.S. Have you noticed the new HugWatch endcap? If so, what do you think of it? Who are you supporting in the HugWatch Stakes? Please discuss here in this thread.

Duffer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:00 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

We're still here!

I'm waiting for someone in the middle of one of the wings to make a concerted effort to be either King or Queen of Hugwatch. Smash the bench out the way or jump over the top of it - that kind of thing. Show some real dedication to the cause! Those on the end of the wings have such an easy time of it...

Suezan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:52 am    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

we love your work

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:20 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for the FIRST EVER Sunday edition of HugWatch of 2007 and what an event today's DoND was! £250,000 was won by Laura! Good on you, girl! :-D

Now, here's today's HugWatch report:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Not surprisingly, there were LOADS of hugs in this milestone show. Just after revealing the contents of Laura's box, Noel gave her a hug and then the rest of the East Wing Gang and the West Wingers rushed to congratulate Laura who had ran from the Pound Table.

As this was such a Crazeee Cuddling Melee, it was difficult to tell who was the first to give the first ever quarter of a millionaire a hug at this point.

Now, to the hugs after the LTL. Craig strolled over to the Pfundtisch and was the first to give Laura a hug. Then, the hugs came in thick and fast and Gabrielle, Stella, Ryan, Bunney, Elton and Jennifer closely followed Craig.

Laura's good friend and fellow East Wing Gang member Nicola then gave her a very long hug, so I think this Cheshire Cutie deserves to be today's Queen of HugWatch for her extra haute qualité hug! :-D

Finally, for the first time ever, I'll start the Leader Board on a Sunday and show today's King and Queen of HugWatch:

Sunday 7th January: Craig, Nicola

Will Craig be crowned King of HugWatch once more? Will anyone be worthy of another very long hug off Nicola? Will Jasmine, Elton or Bunney be triumphant in the HugWatch Stakes? Find out in what I hope will be another thrilling instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will he commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:22 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Monday's HugWatch report is here:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

A different game from yesterday and, not surprisingly, a different round of the HugWatch Stakes. Following Craig's £10 win, Elton sprinted from the East Wing and was the first to dish out a hug, albeit a macho one.

Ryan closely followed with a slightly better hug and then Psychic Sarah gave an extra haute qualité hug! So, just like Nicola yesterday, Sarah is DEFINITELY worthy of being crowned HugWatch Queen!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Go Sarah! Go Sarah! Go Sarah! :-D :banana: :banana: :banana: :notworthy:

Anyway, moving on, Stella, Gabrielle and Bunney were the next few to hug Craig and then we could see Phil and his Not So Quick Crutching Action. Here's what the Leader Board looks like now:

Monday 8th January: Elton, Sarah! :-D :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

Will Elton win the Stakes again? Will Sarah dish out another extra haute qualité hug? Will Jasmine, Bunney or Craig's successor be triumphant? Find out the answers to these posers and more in Tuesday's HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Will Jasmine rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Duffer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:26 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Some nice close up hugs today. All too often the camera is miles away and I get eye-strain trying to see what is going on... :evil:

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:15 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Right, Chico, what time is it? It's HugWatch Time!

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

At the end of Nicola's feel-good game, there was yet another mad rush to give her a hug. To cap it all, today's newbie Leanne, raced to the Pound Table to give Nicola a hug and it wasn't any old hug, it was Extrahöchqualität! :-D

Naturally, the hugs then piled in thick and fast and Catherine, Stuart (aka Ventress), Stella, Bunney, Julie and Dennis all dished out kisses and cuddles! What a Hugtastic HugWatch! :-D

Now, here's the Leader Board this Tuesday:

Tuesday 9th January: Leanne! :-D :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

WOW, not only did Leanne reveal a blue on her debut, she was also Queen of HugWatch! WOOOOO HOOOOO! Go Leanne! :P

Will Leanne win the Hug Race again? Will Bunney, Elton or Jasmine beat her to it? Will Sarah dish out another hug de haute qualité? Find out in what I hope will be another thrilling instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Will Leanne rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:19 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Wednesday's HugWatch report is here:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Despite sprinting to the Pound Table as fast has he could, Elton was pipped to the post by Leanne, who because she was the first to hug Don, was Queen of HugWatch for the second day running.

The rest of the West Wingers and the East Wing Gang then piled in thick and fast and Ryan, Stella, Julie and Catherine all dished out hugs. Incidentally, Catherine hugged Don just before the credits rolled to an end. So there you have it, here's what the Leader Board looks like now:

Wednesday 10th January: Leanne! :-D :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

Can Leanne win HugWatch three times in a row? Will Elton, Jasmine or Bunney pip her to the post? Will Sarah dish out another of her Cutilicious Cuddles? Find out in Thursday's HugWatch report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

sal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:13 pm    Author: sal    Post subject:

Hi all at hugwatch

Has anyone beat my record of being the last to the table every time???

sorry havent been in touch for a while

sal xxxx

p.s loving your work

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:09 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

It's nice to see you back on the forums, Sal! I'm not sure if anyone's broken your record yet, but you're certainly in the hall of fame for the slowest, due to your crutches! :( Talking of that, how is your leg?

sal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:08 am    Author: sal    Post subject:

absolutely fine thanks.

My team start playing netball again in March so I am training at the mo and its cool. Thanks for caring H2005

salx

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:08 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

It's great to hear that you're doing well! ;)

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:14 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Hello again HugWatchers! Time for Thursday's instalment:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Today's player Jasmine was obviously popular as there was a MAD, MAD rush to congratulate her at the end of the show following the LTL and, for the first time EVER, Catherine sprinted to the Pound Table quickly enough to be the first to dish out a hug! :-D

Further kisses and cuddles came in thick and fast from Leanne, Gabrielle, Stuart aka Ventress, Bunney, Elton, George and Ryan, while Phil was last to arrive at de pondtafel and demonstrated his crutching action, albeit not as quick as Sal's back in July, August and September. Nice to see you back, Sal! :-D

Now, let's see what the Leader Board looks like this Thursday:

Wednesday 10th January: Leanne! :-D :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Thursday 11th January: Catherine! :-D :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

Will Catherine be triumphant again? Will Leanne beat her to win the HugWatch Crown? Will Elton or Bunney beat these ladies to it? Find out in Friday's edition of good ol' HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:16 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

It's Friday and it's time for HugWatch! Take it away! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Determined not to beaten in the HugWatch Stakes, Leanne rushed over to the Pound Table and was the first to give Brian a hug. Gabrielle closely followed and then there were hugs from Bunney and Stella, who dished theirs out just before the titles rolled to an end.

Here's a week of HugWatching summed up by the Leader Board:

Monday 8th January: Elton, Sarah
Tuesday 9th January: Leanne
Wednesday 10th January: Leanne
Thursday 11th January: Catherine
Friday 12th January: Leanne

Will Leanne be crowned Queen of HugWatch again? Will Catherine beat her to it? Will Jane, Bunney or Elton ever be in the running for the HugWatch Crown? Find out in the Sunday edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Julie or Bunney?
Sarah or Ray?
Soon you can say!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

sal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:28 pm    Author: sal    Post subject:

Why is Phil on Crutches

I feel well jealous - he has stolen my thunder??

Whos crutching action is better??? lets start a debate!!!!

little_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:01 pm    Author: little_monster    Post subject:

Well there was Speedy Sal on standard double crutches,
Valerie the Great with her walking stick,
Lucky Lynne using just the one crutch,
Not-As-Crap-As-Barbara's-But-Still-Crap-Swap David using the other crutch,
and now Terminator Phil who takes half an hour to get to the Pound Table, not that it's his fault.

Sal is the greatest of them all.

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 54  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]