Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:08 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:08 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 54  Next

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:36 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Now, here's the last report of the HugWatch triple-bill:

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

What does that spell? HugWatch!

After the disappointment of losing to the Banker, there was a crazy rush to the Pound Table at the end of Alan's game. Yes, Helen did a hat-trick and was the first to give Alan a hug. Then, Alasdair was next to arrive at de pondtafel but he didn't give a hug or a handshake, so Tony yet again was the next to give a hug.

The rest of the Gang all gathered around Alan and there were more hugs, kisses and handshakes. Amanda, Dawn and Mary were among those to give more Heavenly Hugs. Just like yesterday, David was last with his Not So Quick Crutching Action.

Without further ado, here's the latest version of the Leader Board:

Sunday 5th November: Alasdair
Monday 6th November: Helen
Tuesday 7th November: Helen
Wednesday 8th November: Helen

WOW!!! Helen has made it three in a row? Is she really unstoppable? Can anyone else win the HugWatch Crown? Tune in to Thursday's report and find out....

(Piano)
Who will be the first to embrace?
Who will win the mighty race?
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Alasdair?
Ooh, who'll be the quickest there?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Will Rachael rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:41 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Wow, David's on crutches? I didn't even notice...where would we be without you, Other David?

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:12 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Right folks, here's Thursday's HugWatch Report!!! :-D

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

WOW!!! Helen is unstoppable at the moment!!! Determined to win the HugWatch Crown again, Helen raced like lightening to the Pound Table to give Nalini a hug. The now four times Queen of HugWatch was closely followed by Paul her next-door neighbour on the East Wing.

Tony was then the first West Winger to give Nalini a hug and Ned, the East Wing Gang's resident Liverpudlian Sage closely followed with yet another Cutilicious Cuddle. By this time the rest of the Gang had gathered around Nally and Rachael was showing off her stripey blue and white top as well as her snazzy wooden high-heeled red shoes.

Oh dear, the excitement is getting to me!!! Here's what the HW Leader Board looks like now:

Thursday 9th November: Helen

Will Helen's winning streak continue? Will Alasdair win the Crown once more? Will Ned the Liverpudlian Sage be King of HugWatch? Find out the answers to all these questions and more in what hopefully will be Friday's thrilling edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Alasdair?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Duffer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:50 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

I'm waiting for the moment when a contestant ends up on the floor after being on the receiving end of a full-force Helen hug - it's like having a pit-bull terrier fly at your throat at about 30mph... :?

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:14 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Friday's special instalment of HugWatch!!! :P

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Well, it was the 300th show and this week's HugWatch dominator Helen was playing today. I can guess why she didn't want to play today!!! I think she wanted to be Queen of HugWatch five times in a row!!! :lol:

Anyway, to the Stakes. Following Helen's magnificent win over the Banker, her neighbour Paul rushed over from the East Wing to give her a hug. Alasdair closely followed with a fairly quick cuddle and the rest of the Gang piled in thick and fast to congratulate Hels on her £21,000 win.

Amanda and Anna-Marie were notable in giving further good heartfelt hugs and there was Not So Quick Crutching Action not just from David with his pair of crutches but also from Lynne who had just the one and was last in the HugWatch Stakes.

This HugWatching is really exciting!!! Here's the Leader Board:

Thursday 9th November: Helen
Friday 10th November: Paul

Long live Helen!!! This week's four times champion of the HugWatch Stakes!!! Will her successor be as dominant? Will Ned the Scouse Sage win the title of HugWatch King? Will the battle for last place intensify between Lynne and David? Find out in the Sunday edition of the thing you all love. Yes, that's right!!! HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Alasdair?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Got any suggestions for who I should replace Helen with in the closing song? Please post them here!!!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:32 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Ian.

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:00 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here it is!!! It's the Sunday edition of HugWatch!!! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

It was Mary's game today and, not surprisingly, there was a mad rush to give her a hug at the end of the show following the LTL. Ned the Scouse Sage was the first to arrive at the Pound Table and give the East Wing Gang's resident Irishwoman a hug.

Alasdair the Terminator closely followed with another heavenly hug and the rest of the Gang then gathered around Mary to dish out more hugs and kisses. Newbie Jaye and West Winger Ian were among those eager to give further hugs and kisses and despite his Not So Quick Crutching Action, David WASN'T last in the Stakes!!! That honour goes to Lynne with her flame red hair.

So, Ned the Scouse Sage was today's King of HugWatch but will he win the title on Monday? Will Ian beat him to it? Will Alasdair gain the crown? Will Jaye be HugWatch Queen like Helen was four times next week? Find out in what I hope will be an other thrilling instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Jaye or Alasdair?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Duffer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:10 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Rachael doesn't seem to be making as much of an effort as her predecessor Lisa. She always seems to walk to the table in a very elegant yet languid style. If she's not careful, she may find herself beaten by the crutching twins...

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:12 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

It's that time again!!! Chico, what time is it? It's HugWatch Time!!! :-D :-D :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

YAY!!! What a great game!!! Paul of the East Wing Gang dealt at the third offer and went on to beat the Banker!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Not surprisingly, the contestants all rushed from the wings to congratulate him. Alasdair raced from the West Wing to give Paul a manly hug, closely followed by Amanda who gave a heavenly hug!!!

There were then more hugs from Tony, Ned the Scouse Sage and Neil. Meanwhile, Rachael had been waiting there for a bit till she could get a hug in and as the camera zoomed out, she was still unable to do so, because the likes of Anna-Marie and Madeleine were dishing out hugs and kisses.

To top it all, there was no sign of the Crutching Club members, David and Lynne. Oh well, you can't have everything but here's the HugWatch Leader Board:

Sunday 12th November: Ned the Scouse Sage
Monday 13th November: Alasdair the Terminator

As he's been on-screen since the 20th October, surely it's the Terminator's turn to play soon? If not, will he win the HugWatch Stakes again? Will there be any competition between him and the Scouse Sage? Will Jaye or Amanda be crowned Queen of HugWatch? As Duffer as pointed out, will Rachael ever be as good as Lisa in the Hug Race? Find out in Tuesday's instalment of the Big HW....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Jaye or Alasdair?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:15 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Hurrah for HugWatch! :D

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here's the thing all you HugWatchers love:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

A rather subdued HugWatch Stakes today due to Peter winning just £500. Ned the Scouse Sage was the first to rush to the Pound Table and give Peter the Daddy a manly hug. Alasdair the ex-Terminator closely followed with the same and then came Tony aka Brains who g-g-g-gave another manly hug.

When Amanda finally gave a heavenly hug, virtually the whole Gang was gathered around the Pfundtisch and the likes of Jaye and Dawn were among the rest of the gals giving Cutilicious Cuddles and Kisses. We did see one half of the Crutching Twins, Lynne, but not David from Northern Ireland with his pair. Here's how the the Leader Board is shaping up:

Tuesday 14th November: Ned the Scouse Sage

Will Alasdair be playing tomorrow or will he be able to win the Hug Race once more? Will Jaye be quick enough to be crowned Queen of HugWatch? Will Amanda win the Stakes? For the answers to all these posers and more, tune into Wednesday's edition of good ol' HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Jaye or Alasdair?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:15 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

It's time for Wednesday's edition of the Big HW!!! Take it away!!! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

YAY!!! It was DoND's resident Lauren Laverne lookalike Rachael's game today!!! To top it all, she dealt at £30,000 and beat the Banker, so it was no surprise that the rush to give her a hug after the LTL was crazeeeee!!!

Well, there was a twist today!!! Ned the Scouse Sage was the first to arrive at the Pound Table but he only gave Rach a kiss so he doesn't win the HugWatch Crown. Instead, Jim of the East Wing Gang, who was the first to dish out a hug, is crowned today's HugWatch King.

The rest of the East Wing Gang and the West Wingers all piled in thick and fast and there were more hugs and kisses, notably from Jaye, Ian, Amanda, Dawn and Madeleine to name just a few. Woah, isn't this HugWatching exciting stuff? Here's the Leader Board:

Wednesday 15th November: Jim

Will Ned the Scouse Sage remember that you need to dish out a hug in order to gain the HugWatch Crown? Will Jim, Jaye, Ian or Amanda win the Stakes? Will Rachael's replacement be as impressive as Lisa? Find out in Thursday's HugWatch report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Jaye or Alasdair?
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Any ideas for replacing Rachael in the closing song would be very much appreciated!!!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

JAYE!!!!!

Oh, she's already in there.

Erm...JAYE AGAIN!!

Adam L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:25 pm    Author: Adam L    Post subject:

Location: Probably looking at nice messages by that special someone, do not disturb!!!
Dawn?

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:28 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Shed should be in the song!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:21 am    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Thursday's HugWatch report is here at long last!!! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Upon learning that you have to hug to win the HugWatch Crown, Ned the Scouse Sage was determined to be crowned King that he sprinted from the East Wing and gave Alasdair a hug. The Terminator's Welsh neighbour on the West Wing Amanda closely followed and there was a hugging spell with Anna-Marie, Dawn and Jaye among those dishing out cuddles.

Aside from the usual Stakes after the LTL, special mention must go to Maggie for giving Alasdair a good morale-boosting hug during Round 2!!! Along with Ned as HugWatch King, Maggie definitely deserves the title of Queen of HugWatch today!!! :D

Wow!!! What a day!!! Here's the HugWatch Leader Board:

Thursday 16th November: Ned the Scouse Sage, Maggie

Will Ned win the Hug Race again? Will Jaye beat him to it? Will Alasdair the Terminator's successor be a contender? Will there be another morale-boosting hug during tomorrow's DoND? Find out in Friday's edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Shed or Anna-Marie?
Ooh, soon you'll see!
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Will Jaye rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here's Friday's instalment of the Big HW!!! Take it away!!! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

It was definitely a ladies-dominated round of the HugWatch Stakes today. Jaye raced from the East Wing and was the first to arrive at the Pound Table and give Madeleine a hug. West Winger Amanda closely followed with another cutilicious cuddle and there was then a hugging spell with Ned, Tony, Ian and Dawn all dishing out hugs.

Finally, David was the last to arrive at de pondtafel and showed off his Not So Quick Crutching Action once more. Now, here's a week of Hugging Action summed up by the HugWatch Leader Board listing all the Kings and Queens:

Thursday 16th November: Ned the Scouse Sage, Maggie
Friday 17th November: Jaye

Now that she's been crowned Queen of HugWatch today, will Jaye win the Stakes on Sunday? Will Ned gain the HugWatch Crown once more? Will newbie Simon be a contender? Find out in the Sunday edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Shed or Anna-Marie?
Ooh, soon you'll see!
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:59 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Rather late I know but here's the Sunday edition of HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Determined not to be beaten by fellow East Wing Gang member Jaye, Ned the Scouse Sage sprinted to the Pound Table with vigour to be the first to give T-T-Tony a hug. Jaye closely followed and there was then a long hugging spell with Amanda, Neil, Ian and the lovely Anna-Marie among those dishing out the hugs. At the end, David and his Not So Quick Crutching Action was there in its full glory for all to see.

Will Ned the Scouse Sage dominate the HugWatch Stakes? Will the competition with Jaye intensify? Will Simon or Ian win the crown? Will Amanda, Shed or Jim be contenders? Find out in Monday's HugWatch report complete with a new Leader Board....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Shed or Anna-Marie?
Ooh, soon you'll see!
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:14 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Monday's thrilling instalment of HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

WOW, what a game!!! It was no wonder that there was a rush to give Lynne a hug following her £75,000 win. Jim who revealed the 10p at the end of the game was the first to dish out a hug and he is King of HugWatch for the very first time. There were then more hugs and kisses, notably from Neil, Amanda, Ned the Scouse Sage and Dawn at the very end.

Also, during her game, Lynne was in need of a Magic Cuddle from Maggie, who happily obliged and this did lift morale up to a high culminating in a £75,000 win. What a round of the HugWatch Stakes!!! Sooooo exciting!!! Here's the Leader Board:

Sunday 19th November: Ned the Scouse Sage
Monday 20th November: Jim

Hmmm, the battle for winning the HugWatch Crown is intensifying!!! Will Ned, Jim or Jaye win tomorrow's Hug Race? Will Amanda or Ian beat them to it? It's too close to call so tune into tomorrow's HugWatch and find out....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Shed or Anna-Marie?
Ooh, soon you'll see!
Amanda or Ned?
Who'll be ahead?
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:54 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Maggie obviously gives good hugs, as Alasdair and Lynne won a combined total of £98,500!

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 54  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]