Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:14 am Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 6:14 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 54  Next

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:45 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
david3383 wrote:

Right people, who should I replace Lisa with in the closing song? Please post your suggestions here!!!

Nalini! :D :D

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:49 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Nooooo...Kelly or Elizabeth...

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:41 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Right, what on earth happened at the end of today's show?

I saw that Alasdair and Jane were the first to arrive at the Pound Table but neither really gave a hug and Jane just clasped Harry's arm. Then, some of the other contestants came to congratulate Harry but I didn't know whether or not there were any hugs cause Noel stood in the way!!! :evil:

Finally, the rest of the Gang gathered around Harry and I noticed Elizabeth and Helen giving hugs but I didn't see anyone else, did you?

This is DEFINITELY not enough info to write a proper HugWatch report!!! Has anyone else spotted something I've missed or do I need to watch tomorrow's More 4 repeat to re-examine the evidence?

It seems to me TPTB at DoND are editing strangely to stop the good ol' ship HugWatch from sailing!!! :cry: :evil:

David, you're obsessed with trains and bloody Barnsley. - 22identicalboxes

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:28 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Right, I've re-examined the evidence thanks to the repeat on the Mo Fo Channel, so here's the HugWatch Report for yesterday's show:

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

What does that spell? HugWatch!

OK, Alasdair and Jane were the first to arrive at the Pound Table but neither gave a hug. Alasdair shook Harry's hand and Jane clasped his arm. Then, a few others including Mark arrived to congratulate Harry but I couldn't see if they hugged or not because Noel was standing in the way!!! :evil:

Finally, I saw a few hugs and kisses from Spiky Sandra, Elizabeth, Mary and Helen, so I award the crown to Sandra because hers was the first hug I saw and she also gave a big hug at the beginning. Feel free to discuss your feelings about Sunday's Stakes.

Here's the past week's Kings and Queens of HugWatch:

Monday 16th October 2006: Trev
Tuesday 17th October 2006: Lisa
Wednesday 18th October 2006: Lisa
Thursday 19th October 2006: Lisa
Friday 20th October 2006: Crazy Jane
Sunday 22nd October 2006: Spiky Sandra

Will we be able to see the HugWatch Stakes in their full glory? In other words, will Noel stand out of the way and will the editing be better? Find out in Monday's HugWatch....

(Piano)
Who will be the first to embrace?
Who will win the mighty race?
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Ooh, who's got the spark?
Jeff or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Will Rachael rush to congratulate
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

WOOOO HOOOO!!! This is my 800th post!!! YAY!!!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:09 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Monday's report is here!!! :-D

(Improvise some kind of tune) Every one needs a hug once in a while, a hug can do wonders! (Insert one of those traiangle instrument things!)When your feeling down a hug is all you need. So hug hug hug until your arms drop off...

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

It was Ken the Casanova's game today and, not surprisingly, there was a huge rush to give him a hug. Surprisingly, Lee was the first to give him a hug, albeit a manly one, and then the ladies came in thick and fast. First Kelly, then Jane, Helen, Mary and, towards the end, Ravishing Rachael, who was sporting some snazzy white flat sandals!!!

Will Lee be King of HugWatch again? Will Jane, Helen or even Ravishing Rachael win the HugWatch Stakes? Find out in Tuesday's HugWatch report complete with Leader Board....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Jeff or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Duffer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:08 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

I see that Rachael has overtaken Sarah-Jane in the snazzy sandal stakes. Maybe you could have 'Shoewatch - for those who love feet'. Or perhaps not...

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:16 am    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Not overtaken, just the snazziest shoes among the current contesants!!!

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:20 am    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

Great reports but........

david3383 wrote:
(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Jeff or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Put Nalini in the song! :twisted: :twisted:

david3383

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:12 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Tuesday's edition of HugWatch!!!

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

After her daring gamble culminating in her £10,000 win, there was a crazy rush to give Valerie a hug. Mark was the first to embrace, closely followed by Lee and Paul A sprinted like Speedy Gonzales to be the third to hug Val.

The rest of the West Wingers and the East Wing Gang all piled in thick and fast and there were more kisses and cutilicious cuddles from Mary and Helen to name but a few.

In the HugWatch Fashion Parade, Rachael wasn't wearing her snazzy sandals. She was sporting some stylish stillettoes in shiny black. They went rather well with her jeans!!!

Right, enough swooning over Ravishing Rachael, here's the HugWatch Leader Board:

Monday 23rd October 2006: Lee
Tuesday 24th October 2006: Mark

Is this the start of a spell of domination by Lee and Mark? Will Alasdair or Helen ever win the HugWatch Crown? Will Ravishing Rachael be as impressive as Lisa by sprinting like Speedy Gonzales to win the Stakes? Find out the answers to these questions and more in Wednesday's instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Jeff or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:15 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Hello HugWatchers!!! Chico's got something to say: It's HugWatch Time!!!

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Wahey, what a great show!!! "Break a leg" Jeff won £64,000!!! Good on you!!! Luckily, nobody broke a leg in the rush to give Jeff a hug at the end of the show. Mark arrived first, followed by Lee and both gave a quick manly hug. Crazy Jane then sprinted to the Pound Table and gave Jeff the first cutilicious cuddle.

So, Jane is Queen of HugWatch for first quality hug while Mark is HugWatch King for arriving at the Pfundtisch first and giving a manly hug.

The likes of Mary, Helen and Spiky all gave Jeff more hugs and kisses and you couldn't quite tell what type of shoes Ravishing Rachael was wearing because her jeans had long legs. All I know is she was wearing white shoes. Anyway, here's the Leader Board:

Wednesday 25th October 2006: Mark, Jane

Well, Jane got a slice of the action today but will she do so tomorrow? Will Helen or Rachael win the Stakes? Will Alasdair ever be crowned King of HugWatch? Find out in what I hope will be Thursday's thrilling instalment of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Jeff or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Right, folks, who should I replace Jeff with in the closing song? Please post your suggestions here in the HW thread.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:17 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Eizabeth! Or Kelly..."Kelly" fits better.

Or if you want a man, then...hmm, Howard.

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:19 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

Nalini!! :D :D

rico7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:37 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Sometimes there is such a mad rush to hug the outgoing contestant, and added to Noel somewhat obscuring the view of the table area at the end that it's easy to miss who the first person to offer a hug is!

david3383

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:04 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Like on Sunday, rico....

david3383

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:22 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Sorry for the delay, here's Thursday's edition of HugWatch:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

At the end of the Elizabeth and Mandy Show, the competition between Lee and Mark intensified today. Lee is today's King of HugWatch because he arrived at the Pound Table first while Mark closely followed by hugging Mandy. Lee then gave Mandy a hug when Mark cuddled Elizabeth.

By this time, the rest of the West Wingers and the East Wing Gang had gathered around these Bristol Babes and there were more hugs and kisses, notably from Jane, Spiky, Helen and Mary. Let's see what the leader board looks like today:

Wednesday 25th October 2006: Mark, Jane
Thursday 26th October 2006: Lee

Will Lee and Mark continue to dominate the HugWatch Stakes? Will Crazy Jane win the crown again? Will Alasdair or Helen win the Hug Race? Find out the answers to these questions and more in Friday's HugWatch Report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Howard or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Duffer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:04 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Good work David! Not only have you had to contend with dodgy editing and Noel getting in the way, you now have to keep your eyes on TWO contestants... It's getting trickier by the second, this Hugwatch lark...

Jo the newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:39 pm    Author: Jo the newbie    Post subject:

I only hope that all previous contestants realise they are being imortalised in this fantastic song, the wonderful hugwatch theme....LOL

Oh to be sang too by David again.... with the sound of triangles in the background.

Keep it going David your doing a great job, even with those tricky camera angles.
Jo x
:banana: :banana: :smt038

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:02 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Right, HugWatchers, I missed Friday's show and was hoping to see it on More 4 today but they decided to show Eddie's game from last December instead.

So, I'll have to jump to today's double-bill starting with the report for the 5.55pm show:

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

After dealing one deal too soon, Crazy Jane really needed a hug and her friends on the wings were happy to oblige. Karen raced from the end of the East Wing and was the first to give a hug, closely followed by Mark, one of the current dominators of the HugWatch Crown. For the first time ever, Helen is the HugWatch Queen!!!

By this time, the rest of the West Wingers and the East Wing Gang had all gathered around the Pound Table, which was now a hugging haven while Noel was giving his closing speech.

Will Helen be crowned HugWatch Queen again? Will Lee and Mark continue to dominate the Stakes? Will Alasdair be quick enough to win the Hug Race? Find out in the second instalment of the HugWatch double-bill....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Howard or Jane?
Soon it'll be plain!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

If/When I see Friday's game, I'll post the HugWatch report for that right here in this thread.

david3383

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:14 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Here's the second of Sunday's HugWatch reports!!! :-D

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

Today's show was special enough anyway but because David Jones (isn't David such a good name!!! :lol:) of North Wales won £70,000 and had £10,000 in his box, it was no surprise that there was a mad rush to hug him at the end.

David's good friend and neighbour, Kelly, sprinted from the East Wing to give Mr. Jones a well-deserved hug and fellow member of the East Wing Gang Lee closely followed. The rest of the Gang had arrived at de pondtafel by this time and there were some great hugs from Helen and Mark to name a few.

Here's a rather special HugWatch Double Bill Leader Board:

Sunday 29th October, 5.55pm: Helen
Sunday 29th October, 8.00pm: Kelly

So Kelly was Queen of HugWatch for the very first time tonight but will she win the crown again? Will fellow East Wing Gang gal Helen win the Stakes once more? Will newbie Amanda be at all prominent in the Hug Race and do Wales proud? Find out the answers to all these posers and more in Monday's edition of HugWatch....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Howard or Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

david3383

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:14 pm    Author: david3383    Post subject:

Time for Monday's instalment of the Big HW!!!

Give me an H! H!
Give me a U! U!
Give me a G! G!
Give me a W! W!
Give me an A! A!
Give me a T! T!
Give me a C! C!
Give me an H! H!

An unusual HugWatch followed an unusual game played by Lee O'Nions. Having only won £750, Lee needed a hug and good friend and fellow dominator of the HugWatch Stakes Mark was the first to arrive at the Pound Table and give Lee a hug.

Alasdair closely followed with a handshake and everyone else then arrived. There were no hugs for a while until Spiky Sandra finally gave a cutilicious cuddle. Hmmm, very strange. Here's the Leader Board:

Sunday 29th October, 5.55pm: Helen
Sunday 29th October, 8.00pm: Kelly
Monday 30th October: Mark

Will Mark win the HugWatch Crown again? Will Kelly or Helen be victorious once more? Is Alasdair finally going to sprint quickly enough to be declared King of HugWatch? Find out in Tuesday's HugWatch report....

(Piano)
East or West?
Who's the best?
Helen or Mark?
Howard or Lee?
Soon you'll see!
Or will she commiserate?
(Fading piano)

HugWatch ohh yey!

Right folks, any ideas for the closing song? Who should I replace Lee with? Please post your suggestions here.

Another round of The HugWatch Awards will be coming soon so watch this space....

[ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 54  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]