Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:52 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:52 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

James1978

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:47 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Warnings: 0
Miserable so-and-so's. :(

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:17 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think they may have employed a new website team recently, so they may have a new policy regarding unofficial videos.

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Oh that is a shame Mike I wish they could leave things as they were, after all we are their fans :roll:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:30 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Sounds like things are changing in Deal Land...best to keep eyes and ears open! They know we have the best fans on here! :)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:27 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Here's a certain forum member talking about his time on DOND (at last Endemol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f3NrSCoDvM&fmt=18

collydolly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Thanks for that Mike :D

You came across very relaxed David and it showed how you and Noel bounced off each other with the banter, well done :D

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:38 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

It's about time they put that interview on there - I thought they'd forgotten all about it!

Anyway it's good to see it on there, and I love the way they've put it together with clips from my game!

chrisjoyce87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm    Author: chrisjoyce87    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

h2005 wrote:
It's about time they put that interview on there - I thought they'd forgotten all about it!

Anyway it's good to see it on there, and I love the way they've put it together with clips from my game!

When did you do that Interview ? Straight after your game or before you left? Did everyone have to do one? Just wandering thats all.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

This isn't the English, but there's a little slip-up here from the Greek version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9oIG1Mv ... annel_page

:lol:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Not actually a YouTube video, but rather a random song about DOND entitled 'Ode to No Deal' > http://www.archive.org/details/McGarryS ... detoNoDeal

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Endemol have uploaded a highlight video of Joe's game which features in the Noel's Hall of Fame collection (which doesn't air till tomorrow :ponder: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJLliTytdU0&

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

A woman gets a prank call from a radio show thinking she has a chance of becoming a DOND contestant, but then finds out it's all been a wind-up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBO9435feQ8

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

mike wrote:
A woman gets a prank call from a radio show thinking she has a chance of becoming a DOND contestant, but then finds out it's all been a wind-up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBO9435feQ8

What's 1:14 and 2:04 about?? :?

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:12 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Interview with £75k Amy posted today on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnVMcik_uJY

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:50 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Nice new backdrop for the interview...

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Very classy backdrop H, she is a lovely girl and I am glad she dealt when she did :D

And I got to see the yummy Marios again :lol:

Yes I know I'm a sad old biddy :roll:

Lewis246

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

The official channel have now added Olly's game.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Wonder why! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

BoxClever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm    Author: BoxClever    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

A brilliant DoND parody from 'Sesame Street' - Meal or No Meal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUiaWt1pQN0

See if you can guess the true identity of "The Baker"...

Simon F

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

The official 2009 montage shown last month is now up on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4BnPj0NsBM

[ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]