Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:00 am Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 12:00 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

rico7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Warnings: 0
The loveweek promos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ToqNJFHrg :D

Respect to you guys!

DanJudge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:34 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Can't see it at work, but I hope thats not what it sounds like???

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

The Channel 4 website has got a new clip section (and a picture one, but the quality of the pics isn't that good) and have got two clips from yesterday's game with Tom.

>> http://www.channel4.com/programmes/deal ... deal/video <<

I don't know if it's just me but the loading of the videos is really slow and I haven't actually been able to watch them (or be bothered to wait any longer). Plus you get a 30 sec advert at the start.

Wonder if it's something that'll be updated regularly, and I wonder why they've just suddenly started adding clips now.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds
Administrator & Global Moderator

I had a look there but as soon as I realised there weren't any clips of me, I got bored and left, hahaha. :lol:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Yeah i'd stick to YouTube ;)

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

YouTube will be bombed with lots of *beep* quality copies of today's game. Luckily for everyone else, there's me and probably mike who shall be providing High Quality videos :smt023

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:24 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Well i've spotted one video already.

Here's the first video i've uploaded from today's show. It starts from where Noel builds up the tension just before the box opening. I plan to upload a longer video soon.

Click this link for the normal quality version >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz033H4P85I
Click this link for the high quality version >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz033H4P85I&fmt=18

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Just a random observation, but something I have spotted is that there's a shot of Rachel from today's game that they used back in January for the daytime promo Channel 4 did with Terry Wogan & Noel Edmonds.

If you follow the link here to watch the promo >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXCF5ojTTA << you will see Rachel right at the start with her hands over her mouth. If you look at my previous video up above you will see that shot of Rachel in Alice's game at about 15-16 seconds in.

Last edited by Michael DeVere on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexandercbrown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:40 pm    Author: alexandercbrown    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

mike wrote:
Just a random observation, but something I have spotted is that there's a shot of Lisa from today's game that they used back in January for the daytime promo Channel 4 did with Terry Wogan & Noel Edmonds.

If you follow the link here to watch the promo >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXCF5ojTTA << you will see Lisa right at the start with her hands over her mouth. If you look at my previous video up above you will see that shot of Lisa in Alice's game at about 15-16 seconds in.

it's actually the newbie Rachael, interesting point.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:48 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

I've seen three now... mine should be here anytime soon... Here it is!! Or unless you want to see it in High Quality...

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:10 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

alexandercbrown wrote:
mike wrote:
Just a random observation, but something I have spotted is that there's a shot of Lisa from today's game that they used back in January for the daytime promo Channel 4 did with Terry Wogan & Noel Edmonds.

If you follow the link here to watch the promo >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXCF5ojTTA << you will see Lisa right at the start with her hands over her mouth. If you look at my previous video up above you will see that shot of Lisa in Alice's game at about 15-16 seconds in.

it's actually the newbie Rachael, interesting point.

Corrected now. Got a bit confused :oops:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

A backstage look at the costume department from Love Week >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw1nVN3egkM <<

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:49 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

The Official DOND channel has uploaded some highlights of Joe's game...that was shown 6 months ago :?

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3w1ILpZYAk <<

I'm not sure why Endemol suddenly decided to upload highlights from a 6 month old game. I also don't get why Endemol don't update they're channel more regularly. You would think that the official DOND channel of all places would upload a video of Alice's game by now, and whilst they most probably did an interview with Alice we most probably won't see it for another month or two.

MisterAl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:07 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

I may be wrong, but don't they have to wait 30 days for it to come off the Channel 4 catch-up service?

Simon F

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

MisterAl wrote:
I may be wrong, but don't they have to wait 30 days for it to come off the Channel 4 catch-up service?

The BBC put stuff on their Youtube channel that's still on Iplayer (loads of Comic Relief stuff on there at the moment for example)

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:54 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

If that's true then I hope Channel 4 don't visit my YouTube channel... :eyes:

Endemol though are still keeping tabs on the majority of the videos i've uploaded with a copyright claim (mainly for statistical purposes I presume), but for the time being they don't seem to object and allow all the videos to remain.

MisterAl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 am    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Simon F wrote:
MisterAl wrote:

The BBC put stuff on their Youtube channel that's still on Iplayer (loads of Comic Relief stuff on there at the moment for example)

Yeah, but the BBC both produce and broadcast those programmes, so there's no conflict of interest. However, Endemol and Channel 4 are two separate organisations, and so I'm guessing that Endemol aren't legally allowed to put clips up on their offical YouTube channel until Channel 4 have finished with them.

Of course, this is all pure guesswork and speculation.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

Martyne, Jay and Ruby are now also up.

All are from September, so mayb they're doing a bit of a catch-up?

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:04 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

I've just come across this spoof version of DOND staring Paul Ross called >> Guilty Or Not Guilty <<

**Word of warning that this does contain some f-word swearing**

So please just delete this post if required.

Does anyone actually know where this spoof was taken from?

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: DoND Youtube finds

mike wrote:
I've just come across this spoof version of DOND staring Paul Ross called >> Guilty Or Not Guilty <<

**Word of warning that this does contain some f-word swearing**

So please just delete this post if required.

Does anyone actually know where this spoof was taken from?

Some f-word swearing and adult material. Found a casting call for the sketch but doesn't say where it's from.

http://www.tobeseen.co.uk/job_listings.php?job_id=4638

I'm guessing possibly an ITV2 show.

[ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]