Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:10 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 8:10 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:39 am    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Warnings: 0
hi can you help me sherrie?went to that website ,then i picked a pic then did the right size then not sure what to do after that how do you get it as your avator?????where do you send it?????thanx hun??

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:40 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi linz,I had trouble too buy floss just selected view full picture then right clicked on it and saved it to my pictures.Sherrie might have an easier way but we found this the easiest.Hope I haven't confused you. :blueponder :laughing

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hiya all :wave: :wave: Finally got an avatar to work it's only taken me 2 days :ponder: Thanks Sherrie for that tinypic thing :smt023 I'm not so sure about my photo though, cos it was taken at christmas and I've got tinsel in my hair :roll: I wanted you to see Buster with his 'lightbulb' eyes :laughing ...It looks like I'm strangling him doesn't it?? Poor cat, it was supposed to be a friendly hug :-D
Anyhow Icc (is that you Linz??) :suspect: Once you've gotten your avator code, go to USER CONTROL PANEL...then PROFILE...EDIT AVATAR... and put your code in there....I used 100x75 dimesions and SUBMIT.
Hope that works...good luck :smt023

Jules...where were you when you had that pic taken...was it in the Falklands?? :ponder:

And great to see you too Linds 'literally'...it's so good to know what peeps look like now we can put our pics up on here :D

Anyway gotta go for now...will call in later...All take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wave: :smt052 :banana: x

Last edited by jsf on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:42 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

sorry buy= but :oops:

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:46 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

OMG Fuzzy you look 18 :shock: lovely x and Buster is the double the cat I had as a child.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

oh lord I'm making plenty mistakes....must be excitement :smt026

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:55 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

LOL Linds :laughing You mean the one about me looking 18...you must've made a mistake there alright :laughing :laughing

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi Fuzz, what's this about an avatar code? Where do you get that from? :ponder:

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:00 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

trying to do that photo thing think i,m getting there but it says to put size of pic what do i put?am i right to have gone to user control panel and do it from ther j.sf?????heeeellllllppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:03 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

got to edit avator then i,m ???????about the size do you just download pic and then put a size in??? sdgthju

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

tried puutting them dimensions in that you suggested and it says"the avator file size must be 0 and 6 kib???do you know what i put in????think i,m nearly there aswell its so bugging me now????? :ponder:

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:27 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Yay I think I've done it! :smt041

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:31 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

wow good on you pows paws you look all sweet and innocent sat there like a good little girl :girl what size pic did you put in?????

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:32 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi poshy and linz.... I'm real new to this but I'll try and help....First of all I went to the link Sherian told us about http://tinypic.com/ This allowed me set up the size of the picture to put on the forum under AVATAR 100x75. When you get to the site you will see...There is an icon that says 'browse' I clicked on that and it brought up the pics stored in my PC, I then chose a picture and the size I wanted 'AVATAR 100X75' clicked on SUBMIT and it brought up some codes (I printed that page!!) I then went back to our site clicked on USER CONTROL PANEL...PROFILE......EDIT AVATAR......then entered the code given to me by 'tinypics' in the LINK OFF SITE box... I put in the dimensions as being 100x75 and it worked :smt023

Last edited by jsf on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:34 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi poshy and linz.... I'm real new to this but I'll try and help....First of all I went to the link Sherian told us about http://tinypic.com/ This allowed me set up the size of the picture to put on the forum under AVATAR 100x75. When you get to the site you will see...There is an icon that says 'browse' I clicked on that and it brought up the pics stored in my PC, I then chose a picture and the size I wanted 'AVATAR 100X75' clicked on SUBMIT and it brought up some codes (I printed that page!!) I then went back to our site clicked on USER CONTROL PANEL...PROFILE......EDIT AVATAR......then entered the code given to me by 'tinypics' in the 'LINK OFF SITE' box... I put in the dimensions as being 100x75 and it worked :smt023

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:40 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Thanks for your help Fuzzy, as you can see I have now managed it :smt031

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Posh Paws wrote:

By Jove I think you have YIPPEE!!! :smt023 And I must say ...you do look very 'Posh'!! ;) :-D.....

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

jsf wrote:
Posh Paws wrote:

By Jove I think you have YIPPEE!!! :smt023 And I must say ...you do look very 'Posh'!! ;) :-D.....

Do I? :suspect: :smt009 Might remove it then........

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:50 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Oh noo Poshy don't do that it's a great pic :-D :smt023

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:53 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Don't think I've got a 'less posh' one! :-D

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]