Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:10 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:10 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Warnings: 0
Thanks Daisy! :)

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

just wanted to say welcome to all of the newcomers!!!

clare xx :smt047

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

it's definitely fun on here I am not leaving anytime soon, almost certainly never. :D

Last edited by cool-luke-18 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Yeah isn't it lovely and friendly over here! :-D
Great you got a photo of you and your doggie is that Sherlyn, as an avitar Sherrie, :smt023 I'll try and do that too! :D
:wave: Hi to all the C4 refugees Fuzzy, machel, Luke, Sherrie, linz, PP, anne and all out new friends thanks for the welcome, skyline, David, Claire-Louise, daisy, Gary, Big davie, frankie, hramz, Jimmy, Pierre, flamedtresses and everyone else (so sorry if I missed your name :oops:) have a super fabbie day and hope sun is shining on you like it is up here!
byeee xxx :smt006

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:34 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Ah this is it! Hi all i'm just getting about on this site! I love the new games chatters have made up! I'll never have nothink to do again! Come join in the games some time! :banana: :-D

jsf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:49 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi All ....Hey its true this is a very friendly place to be :smt023 :-D

WOW!! Jules and Sherian I can see you at last...How lovely you both are :smt052 ...I'm trying to put a picture up too ..but Mister and me can't do it :smt009 How do you do it... :blueponder HELLLPPPPP!!!! :ponder: :laughing

Last edited by jsf on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

jsf wrote:

WOW!! Jules and Sherian I can see you at last...How lovely you both are :smt052 ...I'm trying to put a picture up too ..but Mister and me can't do it :smt009 How do you do it... :blueponder HELLLPPPPP!!!! :ponder: :laughing

Hub did it with me when he got home this afternoon, I had tried yesterday and couldn't work it out. He's a bit of a whizz on the pootah. The way we did it was I had the photo on this computer but we had to scale down/shrink the size as it was too big and once it was small enough (6Kb) then it accepted it. Hope you can work it out Fuzzle, would LOVE to see what you look like!!! :-D If you can't, post your problem and my hub can help you more.
And yes I really hope Linds is OK, she's been awful quiet lately so hope she moves over. :( And Peggy too, she's not on here yet is she? :ponder:

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:17 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

jsf wrote:

Think the only problem could be the size of the pic u are trying to download. Tried to put a pic on myself recently and it wouldnt go then I discovered the maximum file size u can use is 6MB.

So while I am on, welcome to the forum here.....have already welcomed Julie...will hopefully get round to the others later

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

I went to this site http://tinypic.com/

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:27 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Need any more help mate just ask!

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi Sherrie, on that website, did you chose 'message board' when choosing a size you want your pic?

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:38 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi posh :smt023 Avatar(100x75)

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:41 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Thanks hun! (for future reference, not doing it yet!)

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Your welcome.

AnneM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Posh Paws wrote:
Hi everyone, :) thought I'd introduce myself on here, as another Channel 4 forum refugee.

Does look like fun on here and very friendly, thanks to you all for accommodating us :smt023

:smt023 Hi Posh, nice to see you here. Hope things are improving for you. Nite Nite :smt015

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to all the people who have joined since I last said welcome!

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

AnneM wrote:
Posh Paws wrote:
Hi everyone, :) thought I'd introduce myself on here, as another Channel 4 forum refugee.

Does look like fun on here and very friendly, thanks to you all for accommodating us :smt023

:smt023 Hi Posh, nice to see you here. Hope things are improving for you. Nite Nite :smt015

Hi Anne :smt006 yes things are improving thank you, I'm now having better days with bad moments instead of bad days with better moments. How are things with you? See you again soon :)

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 am    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi everyone... made it....whoopeee!!
Thanks soooo much sherie hun for the pic information....Emma aka Flossy done it for me. :smt051
Hi to all the refugees and to all the regular peeps on here.You're right everyone it looks great here and lots more to do. :smt055 catch you later xxx

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 am    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hi all its great to see all your faces i will have to try and put a pic on of me and charlie but have to have a good see what to do sounds a bit time consuming i,m sure i,ll find a good one of us on holiday he he.... :redglasses hope you all had a great weekend its really miserable here today have to stay in today just drizziling all morning :cry: ,anyway have to go wash hair give it some love...

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 am    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi Lindy and linz! :smt039 great to see you, literally, in your case Lindy, see what you mean about Carol Vordeman! Look forward to seeing a pic of you and Charlie, Linz. I'm still debating about a pic :smt105 Catch you all again soon X

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]