Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:26 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:26 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:24 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Evening all ;-)

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Yeah Fuzzy, that was soo totally nice eh? :-D What a wonderful welcome indeed, so friendly here, think it's gonna be fun! :smt041

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hi skyline :wave: how's u?

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:33 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Forum Games Moderator

I am fińe thank yoû :)

jsf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Yeah Jules ...I'm gonna make the most out of him LOL :banana: :gimme: and that one maybe LOL :-D Oh I think we may be having some fun on here...see you tomorrow going to bed now...take care ;-)

Goodnight to everyone else too :smt015

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

welcome to the mad house to all the newbies in this thread :-D

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:29 am    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Morning all! :smt006
Thanks for the wonderful welcome from you regulars on this forum to us parachuting into your forum! :-D hi to you flamedtresses :wave: and glad you're fine skyline!
Yes think things are gonna be great on here Fuzzy! :smt023
Hope you all have a super day however you spend it and many sunbeams shine down on you! 8)
Cheerio for now! :wave: :banana: :cow I just love yer smilies! :laughing :bluelol

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Good morning Julie. :wave:

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site everybody! Great to have you with us.

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi everyone, :) thought I'd introduce myself on here, as another Channel 4 forum refugee.

Does look like fun on here and very friendly, thanks to you all for accommodating us :smt023

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

A big hand for all the newcomers. Image

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

H.RAMZ123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm    Author: H.RAMZ123    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

:smt006 :wave: :smt039 how r u all???

Frankie44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 pm    Author: Frankie44    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

A big Hi-di-Hi to all our friendly new members. :D :lol:

lcc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:05 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hi there i,m another refugee also hi there jsf and julie penguin i ended up changing my username don,t know why?but anyway its linz and charlie :D .a hello to everyone else i do not know hope you well :smt023 hope you all having a good day...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:14 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi there all you lot from the C4 Forums I was and still am Luke from the other forum, as soon as I found out about this I checked it out and found it more fun than the other one. I have been posting on here for about 2 months and still show no signs of stopping posting. I find this forum more fun mainly because you can do more on here, you lot should check it all out. :D

AnneM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

:smt023 What a fantastic welcome you have given us, this really is a friendly place.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Your footie teams win and the Lotto is
kind to you. Having chicken for tea but can't catch the blighter. :chicken

lcc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

enjoy your chicken anne i,m off to sainsburys in half an hour bye have a great weekend everybody :redhappy

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:08 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hello Fuzz & Julie i moved in at last! Cool Banana :banana: :banana: I love the cow :cow :laughing Amyway please could you tell me where our new hello chat forum is if you made one up yet? Hope your all having a great weekend girls! Bye for now! So happy we can still chat! :smt026

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi Annem!! Hope your arms o.k!

Daisy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
I love the cow :cow

That's my pet. Her name's Roisin.

Welcome to the forums!
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]