Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:35 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:35 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Warnings: 0
Hi peeps,I thought I'd better start a hello thread in the members bit.x

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Oh Linz i LOVE matalan!! Yes i do get a few things from them. I have not been for ages. I say to hubby just poping in for a look & come out with bags of things. Once i spent £200 in there! :laughing I'll have to try amazon if its better then ebay, We been to Maldives a few times now, not much to do there, but sleep! or read. So i want somewhere where i can do things more in the day & party at night, lots of eatting to! You know in Maldives bar they didn't have any wkd blues! :smt009 You know how i love them.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:54 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

LINDY LOU Hello So we are moveing then. O.k
:smt023

lcc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
LINDY LOU Hello So we are moveing then. O.k
:smt023
wheres that then ?wherewe going now??????? :smt105 :smt105 :smt105 ,

garylq

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Wow, I'm looking at all these new avatars, its great to see such a lovely bunch of ladies joining joining us.

(Excuse me, but - Pwoooooaaaaar!)

Its amazing to see that you lot are obviously close friends, but you are only just seeing each others piccies for the very first time.

jsf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:41 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Dose anyone know how to put a photo up with your chat yet? Please

Sherrie, I've noticed this if this helps....Go to 'ANNOUNCEMENTS' then 'IMAGE POSTING GUIDE' there's a post there about it from 'No Deal' hope that's what you're looking for :smt023

I've also seen a 'DOND glossary on terms and phrases' under 'GENERAL DISCUSSION'...that's helpful too, cos I didn't know some of the abbreviations.

jsf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

garylq wrote:
Wow, I'm looking at all these new avatars, its great to see such a lovely bunch of ladies joining joining us.

(Excuse me, but - Pwoooooaaaaar!)

Its amazing to see that you lot are obviously close friends, but you are only just seeing each others piccies for the very first time.

Hi gary...yeah we've all been posting for ages but never knew what one another looked like cos you couldn't put pix up on the other site...It's been great fun seeing each other at last :-D

Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:37 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Global Moderator

Welcome to everyone else who has joined. Great to have you join us.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi jimmy...thanks :smt023

jsf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Why thank you kindly for the welcome Jimmy :-D :smt023
We are going over to 'Off Topic' now :D

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

jsf wrote:
Dose anyone know how to put a photo up with your chat yet? Please

Sherrie, I've noticed this if this helps....Go to 'ANNOUNCEMENTS' then 'IMAGE POSTING GUIDE' there's a post there about it from 'No Deal' hope that's what you're looking for :smt023

I've also seen a 'DOND glossary on terms and phrases' under 'GENERAL DISCUSSION'...that's helpful too, cos I didn't know some of the abbreviations.
Thanks mate i'll have a look at that ;)

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:39 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Welcome to all the C4 refugees! Hope you have fun posting here.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:03 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

I have been :smt023 Thanks Duffer!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Welcome to the forums everyone! :D

lilypop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:31 pm    Author: lilypop    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi everyone. Great to see all the pics. Will have a go when I get time. Wee Charlie`s a real cracker. Off to pack my bag for hosp tomorrow. Thought C4 finished tomorrow so I`ve given Andrea wrong info.Talk later. Bye.

rosebud 186

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 pm    Author: rosebud 186    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi everyone, quiet on here where are you all hanging out :? hope you had a good day

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 am    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hello Rosebub :smt039 Look on Members' Off-Topic Area
There is a topic called hello made by LINDY LOU. See you there!
:welcome:

lcc

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:38 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

lilypop wrote:
Hi everyone. Great to see all the pics. Will have a go when I get time. Wee Charlie`s a real cracker. Off to pack my bag for hosp tomorrow. Thought C4 finished tomorrow so I`ve given Andrea wrong info.Talk later. Bye.

awwww thanx for what you said about charlie thats nice i can put loads of different ones hope youre good lilypop good luck for the hospital :smt056 hope you get to speak soon..xxxxx

AnneM

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

:smt006 Hi Lilipop, hope all goes well for you and Happy Birthday on the 3rd :smt113

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:51 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Happy birthday Lilipop for the 3rd :)

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]