Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:38 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 1:38 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Warnings: 0
lcc wrote:
i dont think so he is no way computer literate :smt009 i will just keep trying until i throw the laptop through the window :blueshoot

I don't know what else to suggest either :ponder:
You could always ask Kestrel or Dave to help you... Sorry Linz :smt009

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Linz try reading this if you already have not. Sorry i don't know how you send a link out.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Fuzzy you got in the way. The links on the next page now.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Oh linz we tried for 2hrs before it clicked with us. Go on sherrie's site she gave you.Give them the picture you want,let them shrink it to avatar size then go on the index and view your picture.Right click on your picture and send it back to where you keep your pictures on your computer then browse and enter it.I don't know how to explain to you properly hun but hope it works for you.If you still can't get it on then get someone ,maybe your neighbour to do it for you.Good luck petal.x

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

jsf wrote:
LINDY LOU wrote:
Do you think they'll let us keep this thread??

I'm not sure Linds...I first posted this under 'General Discussion' and they moved it here...so we may get moved again because this is really only for introductions
:ponder:

Shall we start a new 'Hello' thread in the Off Topic section? I suppose we'd better wait until we're sure everyone's come over.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Yes good luck. I have to get off now, see your photo next time then i hope. hubbys cooking me some soup. Byee :wave:

jsf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:18 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Posh Paws wrote:

Shall we start a new 'Hello' thread in the Off Topic section? I suppose we'd better wait until we're sure everyone's come over.

Probably the best idea Poshy...or we may just get moved automatically ;)

Anyway ...I'm off to watch DOND now so I'll chat to you all later...byeeeeeeee

lcc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:02 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

thank you lindy your way was so much easier this was on mothers day when we were on our cruise might have to do another one though if its hard to see,my gorgeous charlie.... :smt054 and julie you were way off with the short spiky hair he he he.......thanx for all your help guys your ace...xxxxxxxxxxx

Posh Paws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:12 pm    Author: Posh Paws    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Well done Linz, you got there in the end! :smt038

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Woo hoo linz, you got your piccie up! :smt023 But i can't see you and charlie too well :eyes: Anyhow great you worked it out well done me dear!
Had a lovley evening with my dear buddie who's here to stay for a few nights, off to bed now, really tired, sleep well folks and see ya in the morning! :wave:
Nitey nite! :smt015
xxx

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 am    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Morning all :wave:
Hope you are all well!! :-D
I just been on C4 site and see LOADS of our posts from yesterday telling Molson about where we've moved to have somehow been deleted :smt011 I posted again these site details, hope she either saw yesterdays posts or the one I posted today, would be so sad if she or anyone else gets left behind. :smt009
Anyway, seems a bit grey out today, :smt085 hopefully it'll cheer up, got my lovely freind here so we're off for doggie walk this morning :D and then mooch into "toon" this afternoon for girlie shopping :banana: . And so nice tonight she's taking us out for a Thai meal. :smt110
Have a lovely day to ya all and will try and pop by lata! :D
Cheery-byeeee! :smt006
xxx :smt041 xxx

jsf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:46 am    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hi everyone :wave: Yeah I noticed that Jules loadsa posts have gone and on my PC the smilies aren't showing up either :blueponder

Have a great day with your friend...I've gotta got to hozzie today so won't be about much, but hope everyone else a good day whatever you may be doing :smt023

Ta da for now :wave: :smt052 :smt043 x

AnneM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:24 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

:wave: :wave: Hi Julie & Fuzzy, glad to say Molson knows where we are and will register proably when her Canadian visitors leave in 2 weeks. :smt023

Enjoy your girlie shopping and meal tonight Julie :smt110

Hope all goes well for you at the hozzie Fuzzy. My shoulder and arm still no mobility and still waiting for appointment. :smt009

:smt006 Hi to anyone thats pops in today, hope you are having better weather than us, central heating has had yearly service this morning so we should be ok if we have to switch it on again. :eyes:

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hello all :wave: I just been out with my dogs , it started to rain, now i'm back in doors i'ts not :smt009 Had to ran back home because i didn't want to get my hair wet, has only had it Straighted yesterday by a frend & it looks very nice. I worked 9 1/2 hours last night so thought sod the gym. I got a eye test on Wednesday at 11.15am so i think i'll go after i been there, because the gym i go to is in town. Julie your haveing fun with your old friend then, enjoy your meal out. :D Enjoy the shopping too! Always fun with a friend. Linz Conrats on getting you pic up in the end. :smt041 , but i can't see it. :blueponder Did you take it off? Off now have a great day all! :smt023

lcc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hi there all hope you all doing o.k,yeah have a great day shopping julie you lucky thing i had a quick scoot in dot perks in the sales but nothing grabbed me :smt018 might wait til weekend ,hey we booked our nxt hol on sunday going oct to tenerife its ages away goin with my mum and dad aswell ,we are thinking about booking one for next week as hubby is quite at work but in about 3 weeks he is going to be really busy so then won,t be having any time off til october we will probably have another look tonight we are thinking about cyprus been b4 but about 4 yrs ago it depends if we can get something reasonable :smt023 ..........................................................shame about your shoulder anne bet your getting down with it :smt085 :smt085 :smt085 ......................................................................................not rained here yet today but think it will be on its way soon.......nipped to m&s today while i was in town and picked up a bottle of alcoholic fizz as it was only 99p reduced to clear i,ve had it b4 its nice ,got a loaf and a pk of custard creams for charlie as he was a bit peckish and i didn,t have anything on me,,anyway got to till and got asked for id :smt103 :smt103 you have to look over 25 now in there and the girl on the till was young anyway i gave her my learner driving licence i was like i,m 30 but thought ah well she was only doing her job and i said "you only look young 21"she said"i,m only 18 she was like :smt103 :smt103 :smt103 :smt103 anyway i,ve had it b4 but i wasn,t bothered should make the most of it really b 4 everything starts sagging and getting wrinkly.........anyway best go for now charlie is fast asleep on me so i will go put him to bed :smt006 :smt006

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Thats great you got asked for your age. :laughing I got asked for my age last time i went to a night club by the man at the door. I said 34 , he said i looked 18! Hubby wants us to book our holiday this thursday. I have never been to tenerife. I can see you photo now, can't work out what you look like, but you got one up in the end! :smt041 You & charlie have a nice day. :wave:

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Dose anyone know how to put a photo up with your chat yet? Please

lcc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:31 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
Thats great you got asked for your age. :laughing I got asked for my age last time i went to a night club by the man at the door. I said 34 , he said i looked 18! Hubby wants us to book our holiday this thursday. I have never been to tenerife. I can see you photo now, can't work out what you look like, but you got one up in the end! :smt041 You & charlie have a nice day. :wave:
we went to tenerife abot 8 yrs ago it was our first holiday together so its been a while since we been and the weather is pretty much good when r u thinking of going sherrie???do you like shopping for all your clothes ???you look like you enjoy shopping :smt023 but i could be wrong,whats your favourie shop???

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

We want to book to go to Egypt. I do love shopping for clothes Linz, Im very girly like that, but i'm not lucky like you to have a child to buy things for. At the moment i'm a big fan of ebay so been buying lots of things from there! Have you tryed it yet?

lcc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
We want to book to go to Egypt. I do love shopping for clothes Linz, Im very girly like that, but i'm not lucky like you to have a child to buy things for. At the moment i'm a big fan of ebay so been buying lots of things from there! Have you tryed it yet?
egypt does seem really resonable hubby wants to try there but it is to hot for charlie 8) :smt028 think ts seems best to go all inclusive ther but it depends what you guys prefer??????havent been on ebay for a while but might have to have a gander its just the delivery charges that puts me off amazon do free delivery on a lot of things i get a lot of in the night garden stuff for charlie :smt023 then mummy does without :smt009 ,think we might pop over to matalan at weekend i think its ok in there it is very reasonable :smt023

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]