Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:11 am Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:11 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 19 posts ] 

jimmycross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm    Author: jimmycross    Post subject: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Warnings: 0
Hello all,
Just thought id say hello after reading through this website and seeing there are so many people that are so into the show!
I'll start by saying that if any of you are thinking of applying but have'nt yet...then do it and do it now! It was the best thing that ive ever done and i met some of the most genuinely nice people you would care to meet! If i could do it all again i would! Every year once a year!! ha ha
Enjoy the shows...your in for a treat with some of the great people on at the moment!
Jim x

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!
Forum Games Moderator

:welcome: to the forums! :wave:

rico7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:54 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Welcome to the forum Jimmy, hope you enjoyed your time on DOND, and your own show especially.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hello there Jimmy, it's great to see you on-screen!

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Hiya Jimmy,

I hope it went well for you!!!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:18 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

hey jimmy!!!!

great to see you on the forum, and on the tele!!! a great show today!!!! i remember that so well from the actual day, you had me in stitches!!!!!!!! hehehehe

just wanted to say that i agree with everything you said up above, and you are also a top bloke jim with a great family and i think that is coming across on the tv already!!!

looking forward to seeing more of you on here and on the tv!!!!!! :laughing

Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site Jimmy!

Great to have you with us.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:36 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Welcome Jimmy :wave: hope you had a good show.

spangles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:17 am    Author: spangles    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

A big welcome to ya Jimmy! Madonna sings a toon about you on her album "True Blue" !!! LOL

jimmycross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:32 pm    Author: jimmycross    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

WO WO WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a red....thru and thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:32 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

jimmycross wrote:
WO WO WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha!!!! :laughing

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

welcome to the madhouse jimmy, hope you enjoyed your time on the show :-D

foxxy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

You give great advice fella!! :-D

Really enjoying the banter!

spangles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 am    Author: spangles    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

jimmycross wrote:
WO WO WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and your're a poet and you didn't know it!!! :D

I'm a BLUE and us blues are now above you in the league!! ;-)

Another great game yesterday....loving the banter between you and Noel very much!!!

spangles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:23 am    Author: spangles    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

jimmycross wrote:
WO WO WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smt019

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:14 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Wahey, Welcome Jimmy!!

jimmycross

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:37 pm    Author: jimmycross    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Spangles.....by blue i presume you mean Chelski? Good result yesterday eh!!! ha ha! Come on the red men! :smt019 x

Marc EH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:28 am    Author: Marc EH    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

Hi Jimmy, big fan here!! Your great on DOND - a pleasure to watch!! :D

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:30 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hi its Jimmy ...current dealer!

:welcome: to the forum! :smt039

[ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]