Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:10 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:10 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

eugenespeed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm    Author: eugenespeed    Post subject: Hello All

Warnings: 0
Hi.

Long time fan of Deal or No Deal, regularly talk about it on another forum and have read this site quite a lot, thought I'd pop over and say hi.

Watched it since I came across it while channel surfing during it's first series, was hooked straight away. Finally had the chance to be in the audience for a recording yesterday, totally worth the 600 mile round trip.

Anyway, hello everyone :D

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello All
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, eugenespeed. Hope you enjoy your time here, and hope you like watching the shows in the next few weeks!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Welcome to the forums - the experience is certainly worth the travelling; both myself and H will relate to that! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:50 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Hello All

I recognise you from another forum I post on (DS). Welcome to the forums!

eugenespeed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:00 pm    Author: eugenespeed    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Yep, that's the other forum Greeny.

Thanks for the messages guys :)

DanJudge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Welcome Eugenespeed.
Dan.

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello All

hello and welcome to the forums!

looking forward to chatting in the future!!x

DanJudge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Do you follow me around clare? Everytime i post on here or do something on Facebook, you reply within 3 minutes!!!! Are you spying on me!

Note: - I recognize the irony of me posting this so soon after your post.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello All
Administrator & Global Moderator

......Image......

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:34 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello All

hahaha i was just gonna say that!!!
im in work ACTUALLY and im checking every now and then at the new posts! seeing your post made me realise that i hadnt welcome eugenespeed yet!...dont be cheeky! :-D

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hello All
Forum Games Moderator

:welcome: to the forums :lol:

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:43 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Hello!!!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Now now, ladies (and yes H is included in that generalisation...), play nicely! :smt019

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:24 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hello All
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site, eugene!

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:42 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Hiya!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:32 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hello All

Welcome to the site. :wave:

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]