Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:24 am Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:24 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2 posts ] 

AVIE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:57 pm    Author: AVIE    Post subject: Wayne Rooneys statement to FIFA Disciplinary Council

Warnings: 0
F.I.F.A. - Disciplinary Council

Appeal Case 3521 - Wayne Rooney (England) Red Card vs Portugal (01/07/06)

Please state below your reason for appeal against the disciplinary action taken against you on the given date:

My Apeel by Wane Roony (age 20).

On Satdy Julie 1st I woz playin footy for Ingland aginst Porchergil in Gelson Gelshi, Jerminy in the Werld Cup Cworter-finals. It woz ded hot an norra lorra chancis had been made by harf time, tho Mr Erriksin sed we woz doin sound like an if we just kept doin wot we'd dun then weed win.

Anyway, the sekind arf started an David Bekkim ad to *beep* off, so he started cryin cos he's a big soft suthin tart and he weres his mississ nikkers an evrythin. After about an hour had gon an it woz still nil-nil, I got the ball in midfield like and thees too derty Portchergize gets *beep* flyin inter me, but the reff never give a fowl (But he woz an Arjinteenian, so wot jer expect?).

I struggild ter get loooose an in the kofushiun I muster akserdently stud on that Carvellios boli cobli testerkils but it woz an akserdint and that's the gods onnist trooth cros me hart an ope to dye. I didn't no ide dun it, I swer on me mam's life! An yer no wot all them forriniz is like, thee start winjin if yer luk at them funny. Anyway, I'v ad werse than that playin for Croccy Comp an I didn start cryin like Coleeen wen the shops is shut. Them Porchegeeze is CHEETERS an a bunch of quegs an all.

Necst thing that Cristyano Ronnaldoe (not the fat Brizilyan feller) - hoose supposed to be me mate at Man Yernitid, is runnin to the reff an grassin' me up and evrythink. An, of korse, with the reff been an Arjee he just sends me off - burr I didn cry like that girl Bekkim, I walked off like wot a mans supposed to do and Jayme Carrigers sayin "don wurry Wane, lad we'll kik is bleedin leggs off for yer."

Anyway, thats worr happened and that's not one word of lie there lad, onist, on me nans grave its troo. Downt believe wot the reff sez cos heez a cheetin Arjee and orl them Porchergeeze is lyars - and that Ronaldo's ded lad, I'm teelin yers that fer free. Are kids orlreddy gone down to is owse in wimslow and rote "GRASS" in ded big lettis on the worls and me owl girl sez if she sees that Ronalodes ma in the Yernitid Players Lownge she'll birst her.

So if yer take the kard away I'll be ded grateful and me da will get yis a pint in next time youse is in the Cherry Tree on the Lanks.

Luv

Wane

XXX

WHY DO WE NEED A DICTIONARY??

Suezan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:07 pm    Author: Suezan    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Very good Avie

[ 2 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]