Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:43 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 8:43 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:41 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: mysterious new game
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
hey, i found this on Google, does anyone know anything about it?It just came up with a couple of pics and a load of html. I just thought i'd post it just incase anyone did know anything about it, if not, dont worry, i'm going to investigate further anyway. here's the link:

http://www.mygp2x.com/public/images_upl ... ond_uk.jpg

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

ketchup14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:16 pm    Author: ketchup14    Post subject:

i went on the website and searched it, this is what i found

http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index ... opic=26221

quite good!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

really? But is it possible to play the game on the site, not just view the screenshots?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

dondfan998

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:58 pm    Author: dondfan998    Post subject:

:shock: !

Last edited by dondfan998 on Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Wow, finally! A bit out of timing dare i say, but thanks!

Tugger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:24 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

It doesn't work :?

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:29 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

well, my computer just crashed on the download site :roll: and then when i clicked on dond.co.uk that crashed aswell :roll: :roll: and then my mouse wouldnt move :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and finally the on/off button on the hard drive didnt work so i had to turn it off and on again at the wall. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Bloody windows 98!! :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:17 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

AARRGHH!!!!!bloody game!!!!!WHENEVER I CLICK DOWNLOAD IT JUST FREEZES THE SCREEN.SO WHEN I TRY TO CLOSE IT IT DOESNT RESPOND, AND WELL, IT JUST DOESNT GO AWAY.AND NOW IT'S JUST RECOVERED FROM A NEAR FATAL ERROR CAUSED BY THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON.SORRY TO HAVE TO SHOUT BUT I AM GETTING *beep*ED OFF AT THIS NOW.IVE TRIED IT 5 TIMES AND ALL ITS DONE IS CAUSE ME PROBLEMS.this has led me to the conclusion that teh creators of the game are spammers or havent bothered to check whether the game is actually downloadable. :evil: rant over.

abattoir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:17 pm    Author: abattoir    Post subject:

Hiya Daniel,
you need to chill out a bit and watch your blood pressure hee hee :D

must improve my aim!!!!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:28 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

good advice actually come to think of it

is dondfc.co.uk still up and running[or is the forum more like]

ps - nice to see you for the first time in a couple of months! :-D

abattoir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:48 pm    Author: abattoir    Post subject:

I havent been online for weeks so I have no idea.

Been too busy moving house etc :-D

must improve my aim!!!!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:50 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

:shock: but....you still live in lancashire, yeah?

abattoir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:54 pm    Author: abattoir    Post subject:

Definitely! I tried living down south but it didnt agree with me.
Now I can eat chips and gravy to my hearts content!!

Aye up

hee hee :-D

must improve my aim!!!!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:57 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

dont keep going off topic...this thread will have to be moved to off topic posts section ,which i for one dont want to happen.Especially since i started it on my sister's 5th birthday! :-D

back on topic,

DARN GAME!!!! :-D

abattoir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:00 pm    Author: abattoir    Post subject:

Hey dont blame me, you wippersnapper.

:twisted:

must improve my aim!!!!

psichonico

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:32 pm    Author: psichonico    Post subject:

Guys hate to burst your bubble but this is for the handheld portable gaming system GP2X. This is not a PC game from what i can tell.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:41 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

oh right.Well maybe you should follow the previous[or the last actually] link, and then click download, it'll come up with another page.That page has a DOWNLOAD button on it, meaning you can download it onto your computer.Computer game.

dondfan998

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:41 pm    Author: dondfan998    Post subject:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry guys!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:45 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

YOU BETTER BE!!!!!you gave me the link that made my computer crash no less than 5 times!!!! :? :? :? :? :evil: :evil:

Tugger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:12 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

Mine didn't crash, I just extracted the .zip and then there wasn't a .exe file :? :?

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]