Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:11 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:11 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:30 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Wanna go to Hell???

Warnings: 0
http://www.jesusdressup.com/#

c'mon, you know you wanna

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:31 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

good game, and i never ever go to church![unless its christam eve and my girlfriend makes me.] :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

rico7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:47 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

OK, an anti-Christian site that mocks Jesus, but even if 2 billion have got it wrong about Jesus then is it right to mock someone so important to so many, who not only led a good life, but taught us to love and respect everyone regardless of race, religion, or sexuality, to forgive people so the cycle of hate and violence would cease, and most of all died an agonizing death on a cross? Also, what if Jesus IS who claimed to be, the Son of God? What if there is a Heaven, and a Hell? Jesus could hold the key to eternal destiny. That would make whoever devised that link look more than a bit stupid and a lot more than embarrassed.
Here's another link for you with some interesting facts that can't be ignored: http://www.Jesusevidence.com

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:57 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

rico7 wrote:
OK, an anti-Christian site that mocks Jesus, but even if 2 billion have got it wrong about Jesus then is it right to mock someone so important to so many, who not only led a good life, but taught us to love and respect everyone regardless of race, religion, or sexuality, to forgive people so the cycle of hate and violence would cease, and most of all died an agonizing death on a cross?

Yes. If you have the right to talk about why he is so important, then other people have the right to talk about why he isn't.

rico7 wrote:
Also, what if Jesus IS who claimed to be, the Son of God? What if there is a Heaven, and a Hell? Jesus could hold the key to eternal destiny. That would make whoever devised that link look more than a bit stupid and a lot more than embarrassed.

And if he isn't, then the aforementioned 2 billion people are pretty stupid...you could argue that from both sides!

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:27 am    Author: rico7    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
Yes. If you have the right to talk about why he is so important, then other people have the right to talk about why he isn't.
And if he isn't, then the aforementioned 2 billion people are pretty stupid...you could argue that from both sides!
Ok, then would it be OK to create a site that mocks the prophet Mohammed dying a cruel death and dressing him up all stupid? I think you would get an interesting reaction from Muslims about that one! It's one thing to have a reasonable debate about Jesus and put forward a point of view that disagrees with his divinity, but doing it in the way that link does is not only offensive, but cheap and tacky, and an insult to anyone who has had to suffer the cruelty of dying on a cross. Moreover, unlike many who were put to death by crucifixion, when Jesus went to the cross it wasn't because he was a murderer or a thief. His life, death, and resurrection is either the biggest con in all history, or the most important truth for humankind:
http://www.Jesusevidence.com

Last edited by rico7 on Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:44 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

Rico hun it was just a joke site, lighten up eh, have some Odka

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:55 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

rico7 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:

Ok, then would it be OK to create a site that mocks the prophet Mohammed dying a cruel death and dressing him up all stupid?

Well, again, I would say "Yes". I personally don't see any difference between that and a site mocking, say, Darth Vader. You obviously think differently, but I don't see why what someone else does on an insignificant little website affects your beliefs at all. If your own beliefs are that strong then just leave them to it!

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:57 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

:roll:

Last edited by rico7 on Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:05 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

rico7 wrote:
Ok, then would it be OK to create a site that mocks the prophet Mohammed dying a cruel death and dressing him up all stupid?

daniel4389 wrote:
Well, again, I would say "Yes". I personally don't see any difference between that and a site mocking, say, Darth Vader. You obviously think differently, but I don't see why what someone else does on an insignificant little website affects your beliefs at all. If your own beliefs are that strong then just leave them to it!
Maudy wrote:
Rico hun it was just a joke site, lighten up eh, have some Odka
Are we talking odka with vice? :-D Don't tempt me!! I'm chilled out, but I do think it's a sick joke, and I would think that about any spiritual or religious figure of any religious faith being mocked like that wouldn't you?

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:00 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

rico7 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:
Ok, then would it be OK to create a site that mocks the prophet Mohammed dying a cruel death and dressing him up all stupid? I think you would get an interesting reaction from Muslims about that one! It's one thing to have a reasonable debate about Jesus and put forward a point of view that disagrees with his divinity, but doing it in the way that link does is not only offensive, but cheap and tacky, and an insult to anyone who has had to suffer the cruelty of dying on a cross. Moreover, unlike many who were put to death by crucifixion, when Jesus went to the cross it wasn't because he was a murderer or a thief. His life, death, and resurrection is either the biggest con in all history, or the most important truth for humankind:

http://www.Jesusevidence.com

sorry rico - it was the biggest con in history. No-one, not even someone born to god[or gods wife should i say], can be ressurected. If someone does it then i will believe every bit of christianity.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:48 pm    Author: JamesR    Post subject:

daniel123 wrote:
sorry rico - it was the biggest con in history. No-one, not even someone born to god[or gods wife should i say], can be ressurected. If someone does it then i will believe every bit of christianity.

I agree Dan.

Religion is not something I buy at all, but I'm not an atheist exactly. But I hope everyone still has respect for those who do believe in religion - it's entirely their own choice.

The 'Big Bang' theory is a load of c**p anyway. So it's pretty confusing.

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]