Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:05 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:05 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

albolton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:06 pm    Author: albolton    Post subject: Opinions: Please Read

Warnings: 0
I have been forced to write this after publishing a thread on Princess Diana, please see and read if you want. In this country we are very lucky. On thse threads we are very lucky. We can proudly state our beliefs and listen to others'.

What I do not think we should do is attack someone who has opinions on something rather close to their heart. Donv, you may not like Princess Diana but please don't rip up everything I wrote. This isn't illegal, and I'm not offended, I would just rather you listen and say nothing than declare this and that about Diana.

I shall continue to read and listen to other people on this forum but people should respect one another.

Thank you.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:16 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Why not just post this in the original thread, rather than starting a new one?

If you're allowed to express your opinion, then so is Donv. You can't have it both ways.

albolton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:17 pm    Author: albolton    Post subject:

I never attacked donv for his beliefs

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:19 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Nor did he. He didn't attack you personally; I agree that that would be wrong. But all he did was express his opinion on what you had posted, which I think he has every right to do.

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]