Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:22 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:22 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

Heroes vs. villains? Which are better in cartoons, comics etc.?
Heroes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Villains 66%  66%  [ 2 ]
Anti-Heroes/villains 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
All of the above 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Heroes vs. villains

Warnings: 0
So guys. fans of cartoons, comics, action thrillers etc. which side do you like better, the heroes side or the villains side? or both

Im pretty much in the 'both' category. As i like villains for the looks, heroes for the personalities. I just hate how the heroes always seem to be really plain compared to the villains, it seems a bit stereotypical to me :smt009 :roll:

Anyway, you have all the time in the world to vote. And i think it the villains winning would be something of an irony considering this is a site about a show where the goal is to beat a villain! :P ;)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:55 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

Surprised no one has posted here yet :shock:

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:13 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

I voted for villains, as they tend to be more entertaining :-D :-D

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

The only thing that puts me off the villains is that they always do bad things and they always end up getting killed off or locked up because of it

However me and a friend on DeviantArt are writing a Sonic The Hedgehog fan story (Based on the Sonic comics) which is gonna END with a VILLAIN VICTORY :twisted:. But i'm gonna be fair on the heroes, i won't have any of them dying, they're just gonna get permanently brainwashed

RMF1254

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

I've decided to vote for villains.

Some of them don't get quite as much attention as the heroes - which is a shame... :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

JamesJMH91 wrote:
However me and a friend on DeviantArt are writing a Sonic The Hedgehog fan story (Based on the Sonic comics) which is gonna END with a VILLAIN VICTORY :twisted:

So it's going to end with Eggman beating Sonic?! :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

RMF1254 wrote:
I've decided to vote for villains.

Some of them don't get quite as much attention as the heroes - which is a shame... :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

JamesJMH91 wrote:
However me and a friend on DeviantArt are writing a Sonic The Hedgehog fan story (Based on the Sonic comics) which is gonna END with a VILLAIN VICTORY :twisted:

So it's going to end with Eggman beating Sonic?! :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;)

No, it won't be Eggman (I don't like Eggman at all, i use old school Robotnik anyway because he's LOADS better). It will be a character from the comics called Lien-Da

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:21 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains
Forum Games Moderator

What ever you do, DON'T HARM TAILS!

holly

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:29 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

Skyline wrote:
What ever you do, DON'T HARM TAILS!

Definatley not. He's so cute!!!!!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:26 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

DW, I won't have the heroes dying or anything, they get hypnotized. Besides i'm pretty much just doing this story to try and remedy my annoyance at hero/villain stereotypes

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains
Forum Games Moderator

Well, if anything happens to tails, I'll give you such a punch. 8)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:02 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

Oh god, now i look as bad a Mark! :| :lol:

Tails is too cute to be harmed, i wish Fiona Fox (who used to be his girlfriend in the comics, but she broke his heart and turned to the dark side) would turn good again :(

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains
Forum Games Moderator

Fiona Fox?! Never heard of her... (and I was quite the Sonic fan back in old '08)...

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:00 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Heroes vs. villains

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Fiona_Fox

This may help :smt023

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]