Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:09 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:09 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

simone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:27 am    Author: simone    Post subject: Relationships at work

Warnings: 0
Does anyone here think that relationships that are formed atwork can survive. I dont I had a relationship with my boss before my & Jamie got together. It was hard because we didnt want people to know about it. People always say never mix work with pleasure & I agree

What are your views on this

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:45 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject:

I think it depends doesnt it really.

I for one havent had a relationship with someone I work but my friend has and she is still with this man 9 years later and they have 3 kids.

I would rather not get too involved with workmates as you need a life outside of work and you wouldnt have that if you were involved with someone

neefs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:25 pm    Author: neefs    Post subject:

I think it throws up all kinds of problems ! I had a relationship with someone I worked with and it was more exciting because we kept it quiet - however, one the secrecy was gone we both lost interest ! It didn't cause any problems for either of us but I can see how it could have for others.

I think that if you get into a relationship with someone at work and you feel it is going to last , one of you should move departments or companies as spending every waking hour together is no good for any relationship !

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]