Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:23 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:23 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

simone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:34 am    Author: simone    Post subject: Your Job

Warnings: 0
Just wondering what everyones job consists of.

Medical Receptionist

I have to answer phones often the patients are lovely but sometimes they an be right nasty.

Go round to the Doctors surgery during their lunch to teach them how to use a computer

Scan on important documents to patients files

Go through Doctors queries.

Type referral letters for teh patients then get teh Doctors to sign.

neefs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Author: neefs    Post subject:

Lazy Student

Sit around all day waiting for my course to finish so I can get a job.

Scour the internet for jobs that might apply to me, finding only one in three days of searching.

Lie in bed till after 12 wondering what the hell I'm going to do with the rest of my life.

Try and pretend that I'm not still scrounging off my parents at 27 years of age :oops:

Not actually being able to work because you have chronic RSI from creating the work that will have got you the degree !!

Hopefully this job description will change fairly soon as there is only so long that you can do nothing without it affecting your brain !! I just bloody wish my wrists and elbows would get better soon so I can earn some pennies !

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:20 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject:

PRIVATE LETTING AGENT (kind of)

I work for my dad putting his properties he owns online so people can rent them (mainly students).

I get to upload pictures of such properties and write descriptions for them, then I add them to websites.

I answer emails enquiring about the properties then ring my Dad and give him information.

I also am a MUM

I have to get up when a toy is thrown at my head

Feed little brats then clean up the mess they made

Get kids to school (20 minute walk away - do it there and back 3 times a day).

I get to do lots of washing and ironing and making beds and putting toys away.

I could really go on forever

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]