Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:15 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:15 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

AVIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:03 pm    Author: AVIE    Post subject: JOKERS WILD

Warnings: 0
Anyone got any good jokes??? Here's one I like.

Prince Charles is doing a Royal visit at a mental hospital, and asks the psychiatrist, 'So, what is the criteria for releasing patients back into the community? How do you decide who is well enough for release?' And the psychiatrist says, 'Well, Your Royal Highness, we ask specially devised questions, and set them simple tasks, which if answered correctly give us a good indication of who is fit to be released and who isnt'.

'OH, how interesting' says Charles, 'and what sort of questions do you ask?' And the psychiatrist replies, 'Well, for example, we'll fill up a bath with water, and ask the patient to empty the bath in the quickest way possible, and offer them a soup ladle, a pint pot and a bucket.'

'Oh, I see' says Charles, 'and I suppose that if they choose the bucket, they are released because that it the fastest way of emptying the bath?'

And the psychiatrist says, 'Well, not exactly, Sir, the quickest way would be to pull out the plug, which bed would you like?'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHY DO WE NEED A DICTIONARY??

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:06 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

:-D I heard that one before.

http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2252

AVIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:01 pm    Author: AVIE    Post subject:

OH CHEERS Banker - I didn't see the joke section, I thought it odd that there wasn't a jokes section. :lol: :lol: I know thats an old one I posted, but you know what they say 'The old uns are the best' :lol: :lol:

AVIE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:37 am    Author: AVIE    Post subject:

An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a nursing home.

One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong.

"Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Goldstein, "My Private Part died today, and I am very sad."

Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences.

The following day, Mr Goldstein was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy.

"Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that.. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas."

But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Goldstein, " I told you yesterday that my Private Part died."

"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?"
You gotta love this!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]