Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:56 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:56 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

LittleFrog

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:31 pm    Author: LittleFrog    Post subject: The Student Life

Warnings: 0
I felt the need to write this thread to express my annoyance at my housemates!
At the moment, I am the only one that cleans the house and it is so annoying! At the end of the day, any mess that is mine should be down to me to clean up, but other mess that has been made by everyone should be a group task should it not?

We have 2 showers in our house, boys and girls, and I've been keeping the girls shower really nice and clean! However, the lad's shower curtain is black and smells so bad, it's disgusting.

Also I found a toastie maker that hadn't been washed up since about February. Yum, everyone loves the smell of mouldy cheese!

OK, moaning over....... sympathy please!!!

Maltus

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:53 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

Much sympathy coming your way, I know the feeling... :?

**Kay**

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:05 pm    Author: **Kay**    Post subject: Re: The Student Life

LittleFrog wrote:
I felt the need to write this thread to express my annoyance at my housemates!
At the moment, I am the only one that cleans the house and it is so annoying! At the end of the day, any mess that is mine should be down to me to clean up, but other mess that has been made by everyone should be a group task should it not?

We have 2 showers in our house, boys and girls, and I've been keeping the girls shower really nice and clean! However, the lad's shower curtain is black and smells so bad, it's disgusting.

Also I found a toastie maker that hadn't been washed up since about February. Yum, everyone loves the smell of mouldy cheese!

OK, moaning over....... sympathy please!!!

lol ha ha sounds like you live with my boys - i live with 3 guys and another girl and i know how u feel xxx

LittleFrog

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:18 pm    Author: LittleFrog    Post subject:

I also live with 3 guys and another girl....you'd think the other girl would be nice and tidy, but nope!!

jamtart25

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:39 am    Author: jamtart25    Post subject:

That does sound like a nightmare! I lived at home during my time at uni. However, my unfortunate friend shared a house that had a slug infestation. Also one guy she lived with thought it would be funny to lock a guinea pig in her food cupboard!!! She was furious

**Kay**

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:17 pm    Author: **Kay**    Post subject:

LittleFrog wrote:
I also live with 3 guys and another girl....you'd think the other girl would be nice and tidy, but nope!!

same here - honestly i just leave them to it - they gotta get fed up of it eventually - to be fair though one of the guys is not too bad and he always gets mad when he sees that its me cleaning again - he always takes over and tells everyone else to stop been so lazy and to stop lettin me do all the work - thats nice xxx

LittleFrog

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:13 pm    Author: LittleFrog    Post subject:

**Kay** wrote:
LittleFrog wrote:

same here - honestly i just leave them to it -

That's good advice. I'm sure they'll get sick of their mess....

But making me miss Big Brother so they can watch rubbish Channel 5 things.....well that's something completely different!!

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]