Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 pm Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:17 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 31  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
I can't believe it's dropped down here! :P

I'm just going to say I had some nice...

Pepper Soup.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:19 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Barbeque.

collydolly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Sardines on wholemeal toast, no butter, very heathy :roll:

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Peppered steak and potatoes in a light puff pastry.

Yummy.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:42 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

A cheese and pickle sandwich, two KitKat fingers and a cup of tea.

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:44 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Dude that sounds like a the best snack ever. I shall go and buy pickles so I can try it. What kind of cheese did you use?

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Daisyed & Confused

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

2 shortbread biscuits and a cup of tea.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Daisy wrote:
Dude that sounds like a the best snack ever. I shall go and buy pickles so I can try it. What kind of cheese did you use?

Davidstow cheddar.

And I used Branston pickle.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

cookie_monster wrote:

Good on you, old chap!

My last meal, I believe, was a cup of Bovril. Yes. Disgusting but nice.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:26 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

M&Ms.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:53 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Mushroom and Wensleydale burgers, cauliflower and new potatoes (with a sprinkling of Mrs Balls' chutney)

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Duffer wrote:
(with a sprinkling of Mrs Balls' chutney)

I just... well, I won't say anything apart from making this rather pointless post where I don't really say much at all...

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 am    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

h2005 wrote:
I just... well, I won't say anything apart from making this rather pointless post where I don't really say much at all...

Nothing unusual there, then...

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Just had me a prawn cocktail.

Daisyed & Confused

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

I attempted to have Mac Cheese for dinner but it was horrid (Tesco Finest is not worth it)

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Blueberries and low fat cherry yoghurt

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Jacket potatoes with ham & cheese.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Tuna Steak, Chips & Salad.

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

A lovely burger at a lovely diner with a rather lovely waiter

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 31  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]