Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:34 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:34 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: How geeky are you?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/geek/index.php

I'm 32.5% geeky. :oops: :cry:

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?
Forum Games Moderator

12.5% for me. :-D

Edit: Which is, from my own calculation, 20.11 "%" under the average.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm just above the average :cry:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

Geek Test Results

You are 17.5% geeky.

You're quasi-geeky, you're semi-geeky, you're the margarine of geeky. You're the Diet Coke of geeky - just one calorie, not geeky enough.

The current average score is: 32.16%

So not that geeky.

clareclw1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:23 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

my results said:

You are 55% geeky.

Not bad. Maybe you spend a little too much time with your computer, but at least you have friends. You do have friends, right?

The current average score is: 32.17%

Fact: 27.72% of people who took this test own a Slinky.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?
Forum Games Moderator

I own a Slinky.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

You are 32.5% geeky.

OK, not that geeky at all, are you? I'll bet you even have a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

Fact: 20.16% of people who took this test claim to have attempted to build a robot.

Surprising...

greeny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

I'm 15% geeky

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:17 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

You are 67.5% geeky.

Not bad. Maybe you spend a little too much time with your computer, but at least you have friends. You do have friends, right?

This comes as no surprise to me. In fact I thought it'd be higher.
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

20% Geeky!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:13 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

Geek Test Results
You are 17.5% geeky.

You're quasi-geeky, you're semi-geeky, you're the margarine of geeky. You're the Diet Coke of geeky - just one calorie, not geeky enough.

Fact: 18.46% of people who took this test believe in The Force.

Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:55 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?
Global Moderator

0% of course.

hammondstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

You are 37.5% geeky.

OK, not that geeky at all, are you? I'll bet you even have a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

No.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:44 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?
Forum Games Moderator

hammondstar wrote:
You are 37.5% geeky.

No.

That's not entirely surprising.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:53 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

32.5%! Everyone is at least 2.5% geeky on here because of one of the questions.

jivealex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

not at all

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

garylq

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:00 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

Errrrrrrrrrr.......................

You are 50% geeky.

Fact: 18.47% of people who took this test believe in The Force.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

Jimmy wrote:
0% of course.

lol take the test jimmy, bet you get 75% or more ;)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

Geek Test Results
You are 47.5% geeky.

Fact: 8.82% of people who took this test wear a bum-bag on holiday.

:ponder: :shock: :?

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: How geeky are you?

Skyline wrote:
32.5%

daniel123 wrote:
12.5%

mike wrote:
17.5%

clareclw1 wrote:
55%

cookie_monster wrote:
32.5%

greeny wrote:
15%

Aaron Brock wrote:
20%

"The Banker" wrote:
17.5%

Jimmy wrote:
0%

hammonstar wrote:
37.5%

NoelsFan wrote:
32.5%

garylq wrote:
50%

flamedtresses wrote:
47.5%

Amateurs
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]