Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:04 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:04 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 17 posts ] 

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: And the forum is now three years old...

Warnings: 0
Yeah, really! Well done kes for such an amazing site and all the friendships that have been made via members over here. Thanks to H and Jimmy for keeping the site going too :smt023

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

... and it's my anniversary today! :D or :( , which ever way you look at it. :P

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:29 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Hehe! Happy Birthday then...sorta...you know... :oops: :ponder: :suspect:

I've been here about a year and a half meself, seen a lot of weirdos past and present. But that's what makes this place so ruddy obsessive! :lol:

Thanks to all, not just the staff, but the regulars, the contestants that contribute here, both past and present... :smt023

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Big-Davey wrote:
Thanks to all, the contestants that contribute here, both past and present... :smt023

Apart from Em :lol:

Thanks Kes for such a great site, and thanks to all the others who maintain it to a 'relaxed but controlled' environment. :smt023

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

She contributed though! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:35 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...
Forum Games Moderator

Big-Davey wrote:
Hehe! Happy Birthday then...sorta...you know... :oops: :ponder: :suspect:

I've been here about a year and a half meself, seen a lot of weirdos past and present. But that's what makes this place so ruddy obsessive! :lol:

Thanks to all, not just the staff, but the regulars, the contestants that contribute here, both past and present... :smt023

And, with the only difference being that I've been here for about two and a half years, I totally agree and would like to echo what Davey said.

:smt023 :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

hammondstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:37 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

I fail to get excited or enthusiastic about this.

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Awesome, I've been here about two and a half years as well, and have made some decent friendships.

Here's to more!

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Awwwwww, happy birthday forum, long may it continue I say.

Kes does such a great job and deserves all the gratitude we are giving him.

I think this forum has given me some of the funniest moments I can recall and has given me some lifelong friends... well it gave me Divvy as well but thats life for ya, always testing ya :twisted:

Daisy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:58 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Gave you my udders too.
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:12 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Lots of stuff has happened, and it's been great

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Wow, can't really believe it has been 3 years since I first set up this site! So much has happened over that time, and we've certainly had our ups and downs, there have also been some fantastic moments along the way :D

A big thanks to all the members here for making the site the success it has become, as without all your support, posts and help the site wouldn't be where it is today. :D

Here's to the next 3 years :beer:

Thanks again everyone :smt023

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:39 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Maud wrote:
Kes does such a great job and deserves all the gratitude we are giving him.

Well I dunno, I reckon it might go to his head.

Cheers Kes :smt023

I am also celebrating my third birthday soon - in February sometime, I believe

This forum has had many a memory for I.

I've been hated almost universally for blobbification (it's now a crime, you know), I've been accused of trying to steal people's partners, I've been shown a dong by a police officer (yes really, you know the dong I'm talking about), aaand I've been excluded from DOND created friendship groups!

HAPPY DAYS!

greeny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

I've been here very nearly 3 years now, and have loved being part of this forum, well done Kes.

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:02 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

Well I have only been here just over a year :D

Many thanks to Kes, H2005 and jimmy and everyone else who make this forum so successful :D

jivealex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 pm    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...

dear god I thought this high quality forum would have been axed years ago, obviously there are many who love it

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:15 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: And the forum is now three years old...
Administrator & Global Moderator

It's great to see the forum reach its 3rd birthday and still be in existence (just about :P). It's certainly seen its weird and wonderful members come and go, as well as all the "events" it's triggered... both on the forum and off the forum...

[ 17 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]