Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:04 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:04 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

thundercat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 pm    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Merry Christmas

Warnings: 0
:D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:01 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Baubels to you as well! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:05 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Come now sing with meeee, proper crimbo... SELECTA

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:50 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

OMFG I'm so excited I think I'm gonna explode!
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:20 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Forum Games Moderator

Merry Christmas everybody, and my best wishes for a brilliant new year to all.

:)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone :D Hope Santa brings you all what you want!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:15 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Same as last year guys; everyone meet back here tomorrow to discuss what Santa left us! :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:56 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Global Moderator

I trust that you will all have a wonderful Christmas! I shall enjoy what will hopefully be a few days of drinking, eating and general laziness (although we all know it doesn't quite work like that!). Stay safe, drink lots and enjoy yourselves! Merry Crimbo! :smt023

Jimmy.

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:32 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope everyone has a wonderful time and Santa brings you everything that you wished for :smt114

A big thanks to everyone for their support and help on the site this year, it's greatly appreciated :D

Happy Christmas :smt114

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:52 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

I'm so glad i found this site!

I wish everyone a very merry christmas, and all they ever wished for in 2009!!!

Rob

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Yep Merry Christmas everyone :smt114 Hope it's a good one :-D

Only 1 hour 40 minutes to go.

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Santa is getting closer :-D

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:56 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

I hope you all get what you want in your stocking. Off to bed now before Santa arrives :D

Thank you to everyone who makes this forum so special :D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:00 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

IT'S CHRISTMAS

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:00 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Just to point out. :)

Tom22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:02 am    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Thats some good pointing out there mike!

Happy Christmas!

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:07 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Statement of the bleeding obvious! :D

To think in 8 hours I'll be sticking my hand up the turkey :D

In 12 hours I'll be eating said turkey :D

In 24 hours it'll all be over :(

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:52 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

omg omg omg

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

matthew17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:02 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

merry christmas people!!! :-D :-D

thundercat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:13 pm    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Cant believe some of you stayed up last night

I got an early night and woke up 12 oclock in the afternoon ready for some christmas dinner :twisted:

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]