Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:35 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:35 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 9 posts ] 

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Free personalised Santa video
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
One for the adults, so no children to click on the following link!!!! (It's nothing dodgy, but is a direct line to Santa at the North pole ;) Get Santa to deliver a personalised video message to anyone :D )

http://portablenorthpole.sympatico.msn.ca/home

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

Hahahaha I was slightly worried then.

Great find Kes.

:smt023

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

Love it! But I so annoyed that you told me Santa isn't real!!!!! Or are you just joking kes? :-D :bluelol :laughing :lol:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

I did wonder what was going to happen :lol: - but here's my video message ;) - http://portablenorthpole.sympatico.msn. ... f047fbf92f

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:07 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

It won't load and made my computer crash. I can imagine Little Jonny's mum sending him an e-mail and then him being carried out on a stretch because his laptop blew up with all the messages from Santa. Anyway, moving on.

[The joke about Little Jonny came this year when me and mum were decorating Granny's christmas tree. It's about 40 years old and the tinsel has come off at the end and now it's just a metal spike and a joke was made about Little Jonny poking his eye out and being stabbed by the wonkey tree and being poisoned by eating Granny's 35 year old Xmas tree chocolates]

:eyes:

kestral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 am    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

NoelsFan wrote:
Love it! But I so annoyed that you told me Santa isn't real!!!!! Or are you just joking kes? :-D :bluelol :laughing :lol:

Of course Santa is real :smt114

This is a special way of parents to help Santa find out who you are quickly to give you a special video message, as he does need a little bit of help at this time of year as he is very very busy :D

kestral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:55 am    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

Don't forget to track Santa around the world today and make sure he is on course to visit you tonight :D (As long as you've been good of course ;) )

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:02 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

ROFL I just checked and it said Santa is due in 58 mins... I do hope not, Im not ready for him yet.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Free personalised Santa video

Is it me or does someone else have MSN as their homepage. :o :P :-D

[ 9 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]