Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:01 am Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:01 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 17 posts ] 

Polls or No Polls?
Yes Polls 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
No Polls 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Love Polls 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Eat Polls 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
Polls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
My what a lovely poll you have 41%  41%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 12

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

Warnings: 0
This poll question is about polls and whether you like polls or don't like polls. Do you prefer multi-option polls, single answer polls, timed polls, polls about polls. So it's about polls this poll.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.
Administrator & Global Moderator

Love Polls definitely.

If anyone else sets up another poll in this forum in the next 48 hours they shall feel my wrath.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

Poll the other one, it's got bells on! :smt047

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:48 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

h2005 wrote:
Love Polls definitely.

If anyone else sets up another poll in this forum in the next 48 hours they shall feel my wrath.

Tom22 has one in mind.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:52 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

Then he can feel my wrath if he sets it up.

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 am    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

And you will feel mighty wrathful...

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

h2005 wrote:
Then he can feel my wrath if he sets it up.

I bet anyone can feel it for a smile.

garylq

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

The Polls are very handy, round here they do the work that no-one else will do, a lot of them are going back now though.

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

Haha... well we dont give them enough you see.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:45 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

I saw a Poll Market yesterday...

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

DISCLAIMER: The Irish person in the following joke is supposed to be Polish but I switched to avoid allegations of racial slur which, as a native Irelandierite, I can no longer be accused of.

An American is walking down the street when he sees an "Irish" man with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick.

Seeing the "Irish" man's ignorance, the American wrenches the pole out of his hand, lays it on the footpath, measures it with the yardstick and says, "There! 10 feet long."

The "Irish" man grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot American! I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:44 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.
Forum Games Moderator

Eat polls

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

I like may polls and the north pole but not the south!

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:31 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.
Global Moderator

mike wrote:
This poll question is about polls and whether you like polls or don't like polls. Do you prefer multi-option polls, single answer polls, timed polls, polls about polls. So it's about polls this poll.

It would help if the thread titles had anything to do with the poll question. :smt011

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

NoelsFan wrote:

what about beanpoles??

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:21 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.

matthew17 wrote:
NoelsFan wrote:

what about beanpoles??

Oh and pole dancing!

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: A poll about polls that asks you a question about polls.
Forum Games Moderator

Yes, a personaly favourite of mine, that.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

[ 17 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]