Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Warnings: 0
Last DVD - Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads (Series 2)
Last Book - Never Mind the Buzzcocks spoof book (published in 1999 when Lamarr still hosted)
Last CD - Some Oasis Album, might have been 'Heathen Chemistry'
Last TV Show - Deal or No Deal !
Last Cinema Movie - Dark Knight Returns
Last Time You Cried - Last year sometime
Last Time You Washed - Last night
Last Time You Felt Sick - Just the other week
Last Time You Laughed - Reading the aforementioned 'Buzzcocks' book
Last Injury - Never had a major injury, can't even remember the last time I got hurt. Good going I guess ?

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:32 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - 8 mile
Last Book - Jeremy Clarkson: Round the bend
Last CD - Some Nights by fun.
Last TV Show - Can't remember... Country Tracks I think...
Last Cinema Movie - Ice age 4
Last Time You Cried - Can't remember...
Last Time You Washed - Thursday (our bathroom's being re-decorated...)
Last Time You Felt Sick - Last month, after getting really drunk :eyes:
Last Time You Laughed - Today at some point, can't remember why though lol
Last Injury - can't actually remember that either...

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD - Simpsons Season 10
Last Book - The Complete Peanuts 1975-1976
Last CD - Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Last TV Show - Phil Spencer - Secret Agent :smt046
Last Cinema Movie - Looper
Last Time You Cried - At least six years ago :?
Last Time You Washed - Just Now
Last Time You Felt Sick - February
Last Time You Were Ill - Two weeks ago: Fresher's Flu for two days :smt011
Last Time You Laughed - Before my shower... Reading good ol' Charlie Brown
Last Injury - I've never had a major injury in my life. :suspect:

holly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Don't buy em thats what youtube is for
Last book - god knows
Last CD - Minutes to misnight linkin park
Last TV show - deal or no deal
Last cinema movie - Hope Springs
Last time you cried - can't remember
Last time you washed - this morning
Last time you felt sick - when I last had a migrane (2 months ago)
Last time you were ill - migrane, 2 months ago
Last injury - burnt myself by kneeling on hot coals of a fire :lol: :lol:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

holly wrote:

Disgraceful.

holly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

psychokiller wrote:
holly wrote:

Disgraceful.

WQhats the point in spending extra money when you don't need to?

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

holly wrote:
psychokiller wrote:
holly wrote:

Disgraceful.

If everybody had that sort of attitude, then every member of the production company and development team behind these films and TV shows would lose profit from in store product buying, such as DVDs, Blu Ray, Cds, Laserdiscs and Betamax tapes. As a result, they would be forced out of their job and onto the streets.

Living on the streets can be rather cold at times, what with the lack of beds for the most part, so living becomes uncomfortable, a chore almost. There's no such thing as 'meals' living that way, so you'll have to feast out of bins or engage in bare knuckle fighting with the fellow tramps for the last quater of the remaining bottle of Malt Whiskey and the last part of a rotting piece of chicken from the local fast food outlet. Competition is fierce, the survivors would be able to tell you this first hand.

Might these former industry employees have a family ? Well, the children would have no choice but to escape the harsh life out on the streets and join the local circus. I could go on but I'm sure you're already numb at the horror that can unfold from streaming videos online.

holly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 am    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

psychokiller wrote:
holly wrote:
psychokiller wrote:
holly wrote:

Disgraceful.

If everybody had that sort of attitude, then every member of the production company and development team behind these films and TV shows would lose profit from in store product buying, such as DVDs, Blu Ray, Cds, Laserdiscs and Betamax tapes. As a result, they would be forced out of their job and onto the streets.

Living on the streets can be rather cold at times, what with the lack of beds for the most part, so living becomes uncomfortable, a chore almost. There's no such thing as 'meals' living that way, so you'll have to feast out of bins or engage in bare knuckle fighting with the fellow tramps for the last quater of the remaining bottle of Malt Whiskey and the last part of a rotting piece of chicken from the local fast food outlet. Competition is fierce, the survivors would be able to tell you this first hand.

Might these former industry employees have a family ? Well, the children would have no choice but to escape the harsh life out on the streets and join the local circus. I could go on but I'm sure you're already numb at the horror that can unfold from streaming videos online.

Well it takes effort to walk to town....

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Kids these days ;D

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Skyline wrote:
Kids these days ;D

I know, isn't it extraordinary.

When I were a kid we used to get up at half past 4 at night and walk 7 miles to school. It were uphill both ways and it didn't half knacker us, I tell 'ya. We wouldn't be home 'til half 8 and then we'd have to eat our boiled soup and a piece of gerkin for afters. Then it'd be straight to bed with us, no buts.

And you don't hear me complaining.

holly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

psychokiller wrote:
Skyline wrote:
Kids these days ;D

I know, isn't it extraordinary.

When I were a kid we used to get up at half past 4 at night and walk 7 miles to school. It were uphill both ways and it didn't half knacker us, I tell 'ya. We wouldn't be home 'til half 8 and then we'd have to eat our boiled soup and a piece of gerkin for afters. Then it'd be straight to bed with us, no buts.

And you don't hear me complaining.

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you sound like my dad that aint a good thing either.

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 am    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD -The Hangover
Last Book -Racist America: Roots, current realities and future Reparations
Last CD - no idea
Last TV Show -QI
Last Cinema Movie - can't remember
Last Time You Cried - a few months ago probably
Last Time You Washed - 5 hours ago
Last Time You Felt Sick -3 days ago
Last time you were ill- September
Last Time You Laughed - about 10 minutes ago
Last injury- The worst I've ever had is a sprained ankle when I was seven

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD - "Dark Shadows", a film with Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp in it. It's alright.
Last Book - Can't remember. Don't read much thesedays, although I do write a lot. Working on my first book, "Mr Muckerell", so I'll say that's my last book.
Last CD - Can't remember.
Last TV Show - Er....again, can't remember. As of tonight, Match of The Day. Yes, I am a fan...
Last Cinema Movie - No idea. As of next month, Skyfall.
Last Time You Cried - A few nights ago, listening to "You'll Never Walk Alone".
Last Time You Washed - Today.
Last Time You Felt Sick - Yesterday.
Last time you were ill- Roughly a year and two months ago.
Last Time You Laughed - Earlier.
Last injury- September 24, 2008. Fell awkwardly on my right wrist, it "snapped", no break. Wrote with my left hand for about a week afterwards.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:16 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

I shall do a variation. Instead of me yammering on about the *last* time I did any of these, I shall write about the *worst*. Ok, right...

Worst DVD - Think it was something so forgettable that... I've forgotten it. :D
Worst Book - Blood Brothers. Technically it was a play, but I'm counting it here. Awful stuff.
Worst CD - Um, probably the 'Best of Blur'. If you prefer them to Oasis, you need your head examined. Then smashed in.
Worst TV Show - The Royal Bodyguard. Should never have been green-lit.
Worst Cinema Movie - Sky Rider. Boring, pointless and nonsensical.
Worst Time You Cried - During a bout of severe depression/anxiety.
Worst Time You Washed - Probably when the heating failed in December 2010, right in the middle of the country's snow blanket. Brrr...
Worst Time You Felt Sick - Probably when I felt carsick, they're always the worst.
Worst time you were ill - I had this hideous cold in July about 5 years back. It took a week to piss off. Worst sore throat in history, feel almost privileged to have survived it.
Worst Time You Laughed - I guess it would have been during silent reading in English, when everybody's gaze is on you, having an uncontrollable laughing fit.
Worst injury - Never had a major one. Only one that could have potentially been dangerous was when I slipped on a ball aged 7 and fell violently onto the back of my head, cutting it open.

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Saw III
Last Book - Jeremy Clarkson : The Top Gear Years
Last CD - Uno! by Green Day
Last TV Show - Got to Dance
Last Cinema Movie - Can't remember, Been a while since I went to the cinema, actually...
Last Time You Cried - Can't remember, years ago probably...
Last Time You Felt Sick - Had a bad cold in December, does that count?
Last Time You Laughed - Today, at some point.
Last injury - Don't know... my foot hurt a bit today for some reason but I cant remember the last time I had a major injury...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - 24 Hour Party People
Last Book: Frankie Boyle: My *beep* Life So Far
Last CD: The Best of Simon and Garfunkel
Last TV Show: Comic Relief
Last Cinema Movie: Wreck-it Ralph
Last Time You Cried: Last week
Last Time You Washed: Yesterday
Last Time You Felt Sick: A few nights ago
Last Time You Laughed: A few minutes ago at the aforementioned 24PP
Last Injury: Um, I've bashed my fist a few times and it's hurt a bit. Like I said before, I've only had one (or two) bona fide 'injuries'

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Digimon Collection 1
Last Book - God knows, i don't reach much
Last song - We all live in a Pokemon world :-D :-D
Last TV Show - My Kitchen Rules
Last Cinema Movie - Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I actually haven't been to a cinema since 2009! :shock: I'm kicking myself that i didn't get to see Wreck-It Ralph too :cry:
Last Time You Cried - When i watched some episodes of Pokemon, i had a tear in my eye as it brought SO much nostalgia from 2000 :cry: :)
Last Time You Washed - About 2 hours ago
Last Time You Felt Sick - Think i'm getting a bit of asthma again as i'm gasping :(
Last Time You Laughed - I always laugh when i'm in a silly mood
Last injury - Probably the worst i had was an epileptic fit back when i was 9, it happened THREE DAYS before my 10th birthday!! :shock: :shock:

Oh and....

Last time I watched My little P(h)ony - NEVER!!!!!!!! :-D :twisted:

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD - Ren & Stimpy.
Last Book - Of Mice & Magic, and Tunes for Toons. (Both books about Golden Age Cartoons. You know, real cartoons, none of this My Little Pony tripe)
Last song - We all live in a Pokemon world
Last TV Show - Waterloo Road.
Last Cinema Movie - Been a while since I've been in a cinema. :shock:
Last Time You Cried - I can't even remember.
Last Time You Washed - This morning.
Last Time You Felt Sick - Nausea: a very long time ago. Last time I was ill was a few months ago. Because I was playing baseball in the cold. :roll:
Last Time You Laughed - 5 minutes ago.
Last injury - I got hit in the eye with a baseball, if you call that an injury. :lol:
Last time I watched My Little P(h)ony - Summer 2011. And I don't miss it.
Last Time You Got Drunk - Never. :smt047

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:52 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD - Skyfall. I absolutely hated it. It's all generic stereotypical archetypal...it's all "oh bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody buggered cheesecake". Bleurgh. :smt011
Last Book - I haven't read a book properly for six years.
Last song - Mouldy Old Dough by Lieutenant Pigeon. :-D
Last TV Show - Er.............I can't actually remember. Probably Come Dine With Me, or House (series 7).
Last Cinema Movie - Can't remember.
Last Time You Cried - A few nights ago. Listening to "You'll Never Walk Alone" on Grooveshark.
Last Time You Washed - This afternoon. In the shower. I've just got up. :shock: :smt023
Last Time You Felt Sick - A few days ago. My friend had me watching a video with lots of bright flashing lights and quickly changing pictures. Similar to when I watch the sea moving or try to read in a car, I just felt *beep*.
Last Time You Laughed - About 8 minutes ago. My sister showed me a video of her maintaining a handstand for 35 seconds.
Last injury - Can't remember. Probably spraining my ankle for the 18th time about eight years ago. Yes, I do remember the exact number. Left foot 10 times, right foot 8 times... :smt023
Last time I watched My Little P(h)ony - Never. Don't you know calling it that without putting the *beep*s in is a crime round here?
Last Time You Got Drunk - Err.....never. I've been "tipsy" I suppose, but never properly drunk.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:29 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Pokemon, the Orange Islands collection
Last Book - Still nothing
Last song - Kylie Minogue: Confide in me :oops:
Last TV Show - Pokemon
Last Cinema Movie - Still nothing since 2009
Last Time You Cried - Not today
Last Time You Felt Sick - I'm not too bad atm
Last Time You Laughed - Last night when i was in a silly mood
Last injury - None really :)
Last time I watched My Little P(h)ony - NO. COMMENT!
Last Time You Got Drunk - I haven't really gotten drunk before, though i did have a few cruisers at a friend's buck's party the other weekend :oops:

[ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]