Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:08 am Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:08 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:37 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
"The Banker" wrote:
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

awwww Hiya Chunk... hmmm... is it sad I know The Goonies word for word?

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

basicasic wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:
A couple years ago I shot an 8 year-old boy in the chest with an air rifle for intruding in the back garden.

I told him to clear off and get the f*** out and he said "make me, you ginger b*stard!"

So he got what was coming to him; I have no regrets.

Bwhaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa

I've nearly wet myself. Big brave Divvy shooting a defenceless 8yr old with an air rifle for being in his back garden.

We can all sleep safely in our beds knowing the country is safe from invasion with heroes like that to defend us.

I heard that the SAS were being cut to make room for Divvy and co with their potatoe guns or whatever the hell they have... I have one that has a flag that says bang when you fire it, think I will protecting the Queen one day.

never_wrong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 pm    Author: never_wrong    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
Last I saw of him (Last December; now 14) he has a volcanic-shaped scar inbetween his nipples.

A lasting memory of me on that estate.

That's the last you saw of him - his nipples? :?

SrWilson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

I guess for me my worst was flipping out in class over a video game its a long story but I won on this game but people went back and said I didn't and that I lost this set people off taunting me that id lost and stuff (This was a game i took very seriously at the time) And finally I just snapped I threw a chair across the room just missing the teacher but it hit someone on front desk and I stabbed soemone else 3 times with a compass in the back, and Punched someone else whle I was at it. (The guy shaun who was the person mark and shaun claimed beat me when he never did).

Since that incident no one ever again has even dared lie and try have a joke over a video game with me!

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

redrum666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:08 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

SrWilson wrote:
I guess for me my worst was flipping out in class over a video game its a long story but I won on this game but people went back and said I didn't and that I lost this set people off taunting me that id lost and stuff (This was a game i took very seriously at the time) And finally I just snapped I threw a chair across the room just missing the teacher but it hit someone on front desk and I stabbed soemone else 3 times with a compass in the back, and Punched someone else whle I was at it. (The guy shaun who was the person mark and shaun claimed beat me when he never did).

Since that incident no one ever again has even dared lie and try have a joke over a video game with me!

Bwuahahah- I know people like that who take video games far too seriously... I like to refer to them as saddos :-)

(Though please tell me that this wasn't recently...)

matthew17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject:

Yes, there's people that take video games far too seriously in life...
One good example is this kid :
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

:-D :-D :-D

Lewis246

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:

Slight overreaction? :P

garylq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:35 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject:

1. Marriage no. 1
2. Marriage no. 2
3. Letting Mark Olver look at my mobile phone during the DOND warm-up.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:50 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:

Your ridiculous overreactions to DOND results are starting to make a bit more sense...

SrWilson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

redrum666 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

Bwuahahah- I know people like that who take video games far too seriously... I like to refer to them as saddos :-)

Ahahaha er no this was 1998!!

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

daniel4389 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

Your ridiculous overreactions to DOND results are starting to make a bit more sense...

Luckily the forum doesn't have any chairs. :eyes:

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:00 am    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

Luckily the forum doesn't have any chairs. :eyes:

Or compasses :shock:

You should have been arrested for doing that... chucked out of school at the very least :?

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:18 am    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Maybe he was chucked out. :shock: Maybe he's had no education. Surely not?

SrWilson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:07 am    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

No I was just made to apologise and Shaun was made to apologise to me for winding me up in the first place.
And it was all forgotton! No one has ever lied or tried to claim they beat me on a game again especially when they never did as in Shauns case.

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:31 am    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:
No I was just made to apologise and Shaun was made to apologise to me for winding me up in the first place.
And it was all forgotton! No one has ever lied or tried to claim they beat me on a game again especially when they never did as in Shauns case.

Well thats allright then!

I'd still be peeved off if I got stabbed 3 times in the back with a compass though.. :shock:

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

redrum666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:34 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

SrWilson wrote:
redrum666 wrote:
SrWilson wrote:

Ahahaha er no this was 1998!!

Well, I was going to say that that's a bit better... though it isn't really :lol:

The worst thing I've ever done- hmmm... I really dunno, I've done a lot of things that could be construed as "bad" but it all depends on how you look at them.

Never shot a defenceless 8 year old with a rifle or thrown chairs at someone though...

It was probably sticking a tub of paint on top of a door for my art teacher to walk under because she was a grade A b*tch in year 9... she never figured out who did it either.

That's the only thing I can say on this forum anyway :lol:

jiveclive

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:57 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

"The Banker" wrote:
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Okay 'Banker', I found you confessing everything here..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UG7ISJfP0

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]