Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: What was the worst thing you did?

Warnings: 0
The worst thing I did..........*sighs*..........where shall I start.

Call a player who dealt at 8,500 on a 10p vs 20k board a coward (now come on, she said she was a gambler and I was pretty ticked off but the next day Noel climbed on the table and he was annoyed she said she was a gambler and dealt at a modest sum.) Jill I'm really, really sorry about that!

So thats the worst thing I did. What was the worst thing you did? Please tell me in full detail ;)

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:20 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What was the worst thing you did?
Administrator & Global Moderator

jiveclive wrote:
Call a player who dealt at 8,500 on a 10p vs 20k board a coward (now come on, she said she was a gambler and I was pretty ticked off but the next day Noel climbed on the table and he was annoyed she said she was a gambler and dealt at a modest sum.) Jill I'm really, really sorry about that!

You must be an angel sent by the Lord himself if that's really the WORST thing you've ever done. Or maybe I'm just a bad boy. :twisted: :shock:

greeny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:22 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I don't believe that Jiveclive.

I've not done many bad things, but the worst I've done is tell my dad to f*** off.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was the worst thing you did?

jiveclive wrote:
The worst thing I did..........*sighs*..........where shall I start.

So thats the worst thing I did. What was the worst thing you did? Please tell me in full detail ;)

If that's the worst thing you've ever done, you've got pretty much perfect behaviour :smt102 :lol:

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

greeny wrote:

I've not done many bad things, but the worst I've done is tell my dad to f*** off.

:shock: I would be down on my knees begging for mercy if I ever said that to my father! :shock:

Okay I'll admit the worst thing I've ever done.....I came home from my friends birthday party in Eltham (a drunken ramble party) and I really needed to wee but I got locked out because I forgot where I put my keys (always leave them under the mat) and my friend beside me suggested I'll go in the drain and I went over and took a wee. My neighbours we're outside because they heard me making a noise. And they came out and saw me...frank and beans hanging out..doing it on my flowerbed :shock: I felt so embarrassed, the girl was roaring with laughter and the man went inside (thought he was going to retrieve a shotgun!) He got a video camcorder of me doing my fly up.

I found my keys and went inside and just jumped back into bed. I'm so glad he never youtubed it!

Okay it's not really the worst thing I've ever done but the most embarrassing...yes.

Joel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:39 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject:

jiveclive wrote:
greeny wrote:

:shock: I would be down on my knees begging for mercy if I ever said that to my father! :shock:

Absolutely agree!!!:hehe
The worst thing I ever did was get banned from this forum lol! ;) :lol: :-D

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:22 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

JoelDavies wrote:
jiveclive wrote:
greeny wrote:

Absolutely agree!!!:hehe
The worst thing I ever did was get banned from this forum lol! ;) :lol: :-D

Then I'm a criminal compared to you lot! :lol:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:47 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

A couple years ago I shot an 8 year-old boy in the chest with an air rifle for intruding in the back garden.

I told him to clear off and get the f*** out and he said "make me, you ginger b*stard!"

So he got what was coming to him; I have no regrets.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Tom22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
A couple years ago I shot an 8 year-old boy in the chest with an air rifle for intruding in the back garden.

I told him to clear off and get the f*** out and he said "make me, you ginger b*stard!"

*rings police*

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:55 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

That's exactly what the boy's parents did...but they had no grounds to do anything to me because the boy was trespassing!

Sounds VERY nasty and vile, but no way was I getting walked over by a little kid.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

SrWilson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:56 pm    Author: SrWilson    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

He did right I have a Pellet gun too for if anyone intrudes into our property id have done the exact same thing and shot the *beep* right betweenhis eyes.

Proud founder of WILSONISM = the real way to play and the term SOS for the show!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Last I saw of him (Last December; now 14) he has a volcanic-shaped scar inbetween his nipples.

A lasting memory of me on that estate.

Last edited by Big-Davey on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject:

SrWilson wrote:
He did right I have a Pellet gun too for if anyone intrudes into our property id have done the exact same thing and shot the *beep* right betweenhis eyes.

:shock: WTF
Same

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:29 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
Last I saw of him (Last December; now 14) he has a volcanic-shaped scar inbetween his nipples.

A lasting memory of me on that estate.

Whats your facebook divvy?

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
That's exactly what the boy's parents did...but they had no grounds to do anything to me because the boy was trespassing!

Sounds VERY nasty and vile, but no way was I getting walked over by a little kid.

I never imagined you'd do something like that...

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:25 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:28 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

I've never been bad, though i'd like to ;)

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:33 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

"The Banker" wrote:
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

One of the funniest posts I've ever read :P

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Haha!

When I was about 5, the worst thing I did was:

A girl on my street and I (we don't hang out anymore, seeing as she gets crack from her mother) went to this house on our street, and we both thought it would be fun if we stole the apples from the tenant's apple tree and stuff them down a drain by their back door. Maria then went home and I carried on, till there were no apples on the tree. The man and wife came out about to get into his car, and he saw me stuffing apples into his drain and the brown stuff level was rising. I ran home and took my clothes off but my mum and dad tied my hands together so I couldn't while they re-dressed me. They took me down to the man's house and mum helped me unblock his mushy applie brown drain with a spade and dad made me say sorry, so I did and the man turned really nice. He said something like "Yeah, it's ok you could have a tea with us somewhen, I've got some toffee apples in the cupboard *inserts stupid laugh* " and his wife was going "Come on Jerry. I'll never be able to get my Monkey-skin coat the rate you're going at." or something involving animal skin clothes.

Maybe I wasn't particularly that naughty, because I didn't know what I was doing really but I never went near that house again! Such an odd memory.

I did something very bad when I was ten, but that's for another day :lol:

basicasic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 am    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Big-Davey wrote:

Bwhaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa

I've nearly wet myself. Big brave Divvy shooting a defenceless 8yr old with an air rifle for being in his back garden.

We can all sleep safely in our beds knowing the country is safe from invasion with heroes like that to defend us.

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]