Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:24 am Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:24 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 19 posts ] 

My Poll: 01: Is This Website Addictive??
I Can't Stop Going On It 45%  45%  [ 11 ]
It's Okay 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
I Can't Be Bothered Sometimes 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 24

jiveclive

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:55 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: My Poll: 01: Is This Website Addictive??

Warnings: 0
Do you think you're addicted to DOND.co.uk? I think it's okay in my opinion but I've got more important things to do sometimes like study for uni or paint my airplanes :) But I love the forum members and IMO thats what makes this website worth going on ;)

Joel

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:13 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject:

I go on this forum every day and I love it so much, good job to whoever made it!!! :-D

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:41 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

I put it's Ok. Ask me a year ago, I'd definitely clicked the top one, because this forum has changed, and I now have more important things to concentrate on.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:57 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

I just visit this forum all the time...

Joel

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:59 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject:

I think you can tell that I love this website because I joined in March this year and I've already done over 130 posts! :smt026

bb67

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:02 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject:

This place is immense.

Brick

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:46 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject:

I'm on here far too much than is probably good for me, so perhaps.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:49 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject:

YES! I love it here! Everyone with thier own views! (Some more then others)! Love it here!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:08 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I've never been on this website.

basicasic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:40 pm    Author: basicasic    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

h2005 wrote:
I've never been on this website.

Where am I?

Who are you?

h2005

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:42 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Where is this? :?

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:29 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Alas not any more.

It was addictive up until a few months ago, but then we had some connection problems and I guess I just wasn't interested in the site any more. I'm back now but I'm not a saddo anymore so I won't be on here every second of the day like I used to be. Shame, but that's the way it goes. You just lose interest in something, or move on to something else.

JoelDavies, I joined in June 2006 and by the end of that week I'd done over 150 posts. Quality over quantity is what I say. Or now that I don't post so much, anyway.

I would've gone for yes it is addictive.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

redrum666

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

daniel123 wrote:
JoelDavies, I joined in June 2006 and by the end of that week I'd done over 150 posts. Quality over quantity is what I say. Or now that I don't post so much, anyway.

I would've gone for yes it is addictive.

Well why didn't you ever stick to that motto? :?

This place is alright but it's not as good as it used to be- most of the people who made the place interesting (I.e. all the ones I wanted to leave but, now they have left, I want back to provide me with entertainment :lol: ) have gone. There are still some good people on here who make the place fun but it's not like it was when I joined.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Suezan you mean? :P Oh you so loved her ;)

Part of a daily routine for me, this place is. Every time I go on the net, I always have to have a check on this site to see if anything new has been posted that'd be worth joining in with, especially the show threads in the evening.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:07 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

im alawys here although i dont watch the show as much now. im not often posting about dond but chatting to you all on here having a laugh :-D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

I usually check out the forum at least once day, if not more.

I like to browse the main DOND sections to see people's views and ideas for the show (the main reason why I originally joined, to talk about DOND). But I also like checking out the general sections and seeing just what madness is going on and it's usually quite a bit :lol:

I think the fact that this place has quite a few eccentric ;) people makes it all the more entertaining.

Tom

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:13 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

I'll be honest. I come on the forum every day (if i can) and feel slightly odd when not going on it for a few days....

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:34 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Big-Davey wrote:
Suezan you mean? :P Oh you so loved her ;)

Part of a daily routine for me, this place is. Every time I go on the net, I always have to have a check on this site to see if anything new has been posted that'd be worth joining in with, especially the show threads in the evening.

Aah the good old days.....

Ahem. Red, maybe I should've stuck to that motto, but I didn't. And in terms of post counts, it's got me nowhere. Plus there's the fact that I wasn't even considering that sort of motto at the time. But like I said hopefully I'm back for good now and I might consider going by that motto.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

hammondstar

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:20 am    Author: hammondstar    Post subject:

I miss the days when Billy, h2005, 'The Banker', daniel4389, 22identicalboxes, Maud and I would sit in the chatroom gossiping about everyone else.

Then david3383 would come in and they'd all talk about eggs, which I never quite understood but I'd go along with anyway just to be polite. Then at the end of the evening we'd all see who could stay up the latest and someone new would come in & completely ruin our game.

And remember Hungry Hedgehogs? daniel4389 was a true GENIOUS.

Why do things have to change? :cry:

[ 19 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]