Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

Warnings: 0
Any Z-list celebrity! :smt019

Fan of classic rock and metal

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:19 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

Applying for Student Finance for Uni.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

mr_northern_guy wrote:
Applying for Student Finance for Uni.

Don't get me started :smt011 :evil: :x :whyme :smt013 :smt084 h2005_is_the_best :angry :veryangry :redhappy :verymad

That being said... I should probably apply now ;D

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

The old lady next door's dog, she lets it roam free and i'm sick and tired of it using OUR front yard as it's toilet :roll: :x :evil: :smt013 :angry :smt011 :smt009

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:23 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

Word 2010's stupid numbering system!

I'm trying to make a list that goes i), ii) and so on.
I want it to look like this:
Quote:
i) *text here*

However, Word insists on putting it like this:
Quote:
i) _______*text here*

:x

Fan of classic rock and metal

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:45 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

I'm getting sick of current nostalgic 20-25 years olds who keep moaning about how nothing with ever be better than when they were kids or in their mid-teens, despite the fact that they're only young and in their mid-20s at the oldest!!

I feel the worst offenders are my demographic - current 23-pushing 24 year olds who were born circa 1991, and graduated in 2009

I'm talking about ones who brag about being superior to today's youth, say things like "Remember when music was actually good?". They don't remember it, and if you were born in the 90s, you weren't into Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers or Guns N Roses in 1993 - You were into Play School, Thomas The Tank Engine and Sesame Street, and that's the cold hard truth, and they just get all stupid with their pining for things that haven't been forgotten yet (I get the impression that if they want to watch a 90s/Early 2000s cartoon, they'd rather pray for time machines to built than just look it up on YouTube) :roll:

Then there are the ones who graduated in 2009 or 2010, and then they start longing for a reunion THREE MONTHS after they graduated!! :? :? :?

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:03 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

I loathe homophobia

But another thing i hate are people (especially teen males) who use the term 'gay' to describe something they dislike :roll:

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

JamesJMH91 wrote:
I loathe homophobia

But another thing i hate are people (especially teen males) who use the term 'gay' to describe something they dislike :roll:

+300. The worst homophobes are the religious nuts! I absolutely despise some of the rubbish they spout out. Someone on YouTube told me that all homosexuals were CANNIBALS! :suspect:

I'm guilty of your second thing that irritates you... well, when I was 12 anyway :roll:

I also loathe... "acephobia" so they call it , even more ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:28 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

Having romance shoved in my face. I absolutely hate it when my great aunts ask if I have a girlfriend. I have told them THOUSANDS of times that I am not interested in girls, guys, dating, relationships or anything, yet they still keep on asking!

Actually, this expectation that EVERYONE needs to be partnered up, that romantic relationships are something to strive for, and if you don't have a partner, you're nothin'! People thinking that single people are pathetic. How 'society' favors romance and couples and not single people. I love being single, and I can't see myself entering a romantic relationship with another person. It just wouldn't fit with my personality. Oh, I very much love my friends and am always there for them, but having to share my life with another person, having to have someone to 'complete' me? Nah. Not for me, thanks. Heck, I don't even have the primitive drive for a partnership, if you know what I'm talking about! :lol: :lol:

Of course, this romance thing might change in the next ten years. If not...

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

Memes piss me off.

Stop it. Stop it, stop it, stop it!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:45 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

Good grief, the only time I use a meme and somebody gets pissed off ! :roll: :roll: :smt011 :|

:-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:17 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

People who complain about other people complaining. Stop complaining, or I'll make a complaint! :smt011

:suspect:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

Holy *beep*, why is everyone being so mean to me now ?!?! All I did was complain!

:P

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:12 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, I'm sick of your complaining! All of you! And all you people who wish ill on others, I hope you have your wallets stolen tomorrow! And those idiots who think it's perfectly fine to take the Lord's name in vain - who do they think they are? Jesus H Christ! :smt019

sdgthju

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:04 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

Skyline wrote:
Having romance shoved in my face. I absolutely hate it when my great aunts ask if I have a girlfriend. I have told them THOUSANDS of times that I am not interested in girls, guys, dating, relationships or anything, yet they still keep on asking!

Actually, this expectation that EVERYONE needs to be partnered up, that romantic relationships are something to strive for, and if you don't have a partner, you're nothin'! People thinking that single people are pathetic. How 'society' favors romance and couples and not single people. I love being single, and I can't see myself entering a romantic relationship with another person. It just wouldn't fit with my personality. Oh, I very much love my friends and am always there for them, but having to share my life with another person, having to have someone to 'complete' me? Nah. Not for me, thanks. Heck, I don't even have the primitive drive for a partnership, if you know what I'm talking about! :lol: :lol:

Of course, this romance thing might change in the next ten years. If not...

Can't disagree there

Im not interested in love, and its sad that people who choose to stay single and not have kids get bullied by the media nowadays and called 'selfish'

In fact, this also gets said about couples who don't have kids or don't have kids until their late 30s or early 40s. Basically, society says that you HAVE to get married AND have 2 or 3 kids by the time you're 35, otherwise you're selfish :roll:

I'm sure the majority of people who get married and have kids have always felt in their hearts that they've wanted to do it, but I'm sure they are some people who get married and have kids do so because of either pressure from their families and/or because they feel that society says they have to

Getting married and having children is a choice that WE make, not a choice made by the apparent world dictator known as society :roll:

Last edited by JamesJMH91 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:09 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

Finally, a non-snarky reply to my original argument! That's all I asked! :lol:

Good to see more people that just have a disinterest in romantic love ! Sometimes I feel I'm the only one... :-D

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:21 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

I've tried to leave Justin Bieber alone, but he's REALLY been winding me up with his recent behaviour. What a prat! :evil:

But, i have to admit, i also think some of the people who hate on him go a bit too far when they say things like they are GLAD THAT PEOPLE LIKE KURT COBAIN, MICHAEL JACKSON, WHITNEY HOUSTON ETC. ARE DEAD so they are spared from having to live through a world where JB is a household name, much better than having to live through it, isn't it? :roll:

But seriously, GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE DEAD???? umm.... :roll:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

Bosses who sign you up for a training class without looking up the details for it. :smt011

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:44 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?
Forum Games Moderator

People who insist that I 'support the troops'. No - I don't support war, regardless of who commits it.

Following from that, people who also insist I should be 'a patriot'. I'm not patriotic in the slightest. I'm not 'proud' that I'm English - it's where I was born, and nothing more. It doesn't represent me nor define me at all...I don't care for the Queen or her family, either. Patriotism is a flaw, I think, rather than a good thing, or at least a highly flawed concept.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: What irritates you ?

People who think that we're "Better Together" in the UK! With David ScaMoron and co in charge, and the possibility of a Labour/UKIP coalition or something after the next election? No way!

[ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]